Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Gheyssssss woooonnnn
    Originally posted by Kaloki
    I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

    Comment


    • bitch dont drop that alcokohola
      Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
      #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

      Comment


      • im dying omg
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

        Comment




        • yassss biatch we been more drunk than Moo
          Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
          #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

          Comment


          • Anyone else in the US?? My god! November brought in the artic air! I've only been in the Northeast for 4 years and this is coldest November and earliest snow storm since I have been here.

            https://www.democratandchronicle.com...re/2560228001/

            Comment


            • We got a foot snow today. Snow day!

              Comment


              • It’s almost 2am and it’s supposed to be winter but it’s 12 degrees outside.

                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                Comment


                • Yeah, it's the most beautiful Spring we've ever had in January

                  I'm not complaining though. Loving this weather so much. But it's weird, we had no snow this season so far. I wonder if a cold period is still coming or not...

                  Comment


                  • It's so scary to walk around with above 10 degress in sunny weather in January.
                    MY INSTAGRAM


                    Free Amazon Vouchers

                    Comment


                    • Above normal temps in my area as well. Winter started with such a bang and it all just fizzled! I’m happy though! But it’s been very weird. We still have a few more months of winter though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                        Above normal temps in my area as well. Winter started with such a bang and it all just fizzled! I’m happy though! But it’s been very weird. We still have a few more months of winter though.
                        Low and behold we'll have some random snowstorm by the end of March, just when everyone is ready for Spring.
                        It wouldn't be the first time, ugh.
                        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                        "..as he was with his composers?"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                          Low and behold we'll have some random snowstorm by the end of March, just when everyone is ready for Spring.
                          It wouldn't be the first time, ugh.
                          I feel like the Netherlands has had rubbish winters for the past couple of years - at least according to my Dutch friends.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vespertine View Post
                            I feel like the Netherlands has had rubbish winters for the past couple of years - at least according to my Dutch friends.
                            Mostly yes but atleast up until 2018 we'd have SOME days/weeks with snow.
                            We're suspended in a never ending Autumn from October till March now basically. Not the slightest sign that it's even winter. Not a single pathetic snowflake and temperatures are consequently around 10 degrees.
                            "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                            https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                            "..as he was with his composers?"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                              Mostly yes but atleast up until 2018 we'd have SOME days/weeks with snow.
                              We're suspended in a never ending Autumn from October till March now basically. Not the slightest sign that it's even winter. Not a single pathetic snowflake and temperatures are consequently around 10 degrees.
                              I went to The Netherlands in Q2 '03 for biz and remember some Dutch peeps being alarmed cause they had like 3 days of snow only back then that winter

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
                                I went to The Netherlands in Q2 '03 for biz and remember some Dutch peeps being alarmed cause they had like 3 days of snow only back then that winter
                                Oh yes! But it also works the other way around.
                                We all complain that there's no actual winter, but when snow is predicted for like, half a day, the whole country goes crazy. Code red, no more trains...I think they even used the term "Society Infarct" on the news. For 2 inches of snow.
                                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                "..as he was with his composers?"

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                  Oh yes! But it also works the other way around.
                                  We all complain that there's no actual winter, but when snow is predicted for like, half a day, the whole country goes crazy. Code red, no more trains...I think they even used the term "Society Infarct" on the news. For 2 inches of snow.
                                  Haha, same here.

                                  It's been WAY to warm in the last few weeks, no snow at all and now it's getting a bit colder on the weekend (it's still too warm considering it's actually winter) but the press is already spreading panic that 'winter is coming' and that we have to 'prepare ourself as it's getting really cold on the weekend'.

                                  Comment


                                  • There was a point today where I felt like I could have walked around in a t-shirt without feeling cold. Birds are chipping and plants are blooming and for the next month nothing even remotely Wintery is predicted.
                                    In February

                                    Can't even wait to see what Spring and Summer has in store. I think we're all gonna melt honestly.
                                    "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                                    https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                                    "..as he was with his composers?"

                                    Comment


                                    • That was here yesterday - we had a record high. And the temperature dropped like a stone overnight and now it's snowing

                                      Comment


                                      • Its snowing here in the Windy City!

                                        Comment


                                        • Last night was the first time it actually felt like winter here but it’s going to be 9 degrees on Sunday again...
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                          Comment


                                          • I feel like we're jumping straight from fall to spring here.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              I feel like we're jumping straight from fall to spring here.
                                              Same

                                              But winter really doesn't exist since some years here

                                              The 6 months of fall were so hard to go through. So wet, dark and windy.
                                              Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                              #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

                                              Comment


                                              • Hennys which ones of yall are affected by the Sabine storm? It's extremely windy outside at the moment. I think this will last for tomorrow too.
                                                Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                                #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                                  Hennys which ones of yall are affected by the Sabine storm? It's extremely windy outside at the moment. I think this will last for tomorrow too.
                                                  In other countries, sis is fittingly called Ciara I think.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Rihab View Post

                                                    In other countries, sis is fittingly called Ciara I think.
                                                    First time Ciara is storming Europe.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X