No announcement yet.

Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am dreading it already too ugh especialy since my house isn't exactly build for warm weather and i still have to work from home...
    You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I have 3 exams in a freaking beer tent next week, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        This whole summer has been a mess and a half so far, lots of rain, more chilly days compared to warm days and now we're getting a freaking heatwave AGAIN just like last year, same time if I'm not mistaken.
        It's always that f*cking month August where things go batsh*t all of a sudden.
        I‘m actually so scared already. I don’t wanna go through that again.
        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I‘m actually so scared already. I don’t wanna go through that again.
          I'm preparing myself for being completely useless and zombielike. It's already begun to heat up today but so far it's just the perfect temperature and I wish it could just stay like that ugh.
          "Lift up your head
          Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• I bought myself a tower-ventilator and omg I with that I might actually be able to survive this hell fire
            Last edited by aRat; Thu August 6th, 2020, 18:56.
            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• Ugh till wednesday it's going to be over 32 degrees here at least every day, im dying. Hopefully it will be done after that...
              You drew stars around my scars

Comment

Working...
              X