No announcement yet.

Local Weather Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today in Sheffield - just now the temperature is in the 80's - but we have just had a storm that brought down ice the length of my thumb down! 7cm or 3 inches for the oldies!
    Education for anyone aged 12 to 16 has made a mess of the world!

Comment

• It’s supposed to rain here for a whole week starting tomorrow and I honestly can’t wait for it. Summer started only a week ago and I'm already tired of it because this heat is killing me.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 30C in Northern Germany... (for the 2nd day in a row). It's absolutely amazing. Like a flower I'm blooming and feeling amazing.

It's supposed to rain here, starting tomorrow afternoon... I hope the good weather will return asap.
        My Chart

Comment

• The weather here right now is.... the most horrible, I've ever experienced in July.

One week ago... the weather turned... for a week or 10 days prior, it was sunny and warm and beautiful and everyone was outside feeling great... For 1 entire week now... we are having 15C... (a temperature which you would expect in mid-October) and stormy as fark... and it is raining every single second of every minute continuously.

I'm fed up with this sh!t. I might as well go play Xmas music... because we've had much better days in December-February than what we are seeing right now.
          My Chart

Comment

• It's a weird summer indeed. Unusually wet and windy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
              It's a weird summer indeed. Unusually wet and windy.
              Bit that is great for fighting Corona... nobody is at the beaches.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Bit that is great for fighting Corona... nobody is at the beaches.
                Only uglies use the German beaches anyway.

Comment

• Summer's finally here. 35+ degrees this weekend!

Comment

• This whole summer has been a mess and a half so far, lots of rain, more chilly days compared to warm days and now we're getting a freaking heatwave AGAIN just like last year, same time if I'm not mistaken.
                    It's always that f*cking month August where things go batsh*t all of a sudden.
                    Last edited by Hejira; Tue August 4, 2020, 21:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                      This whole summer has been a mess and a half so far, lots of rain, more chilly days compared to warm days and now we're getting a freaking heatwave AGAIN just like last year, same time if I'm not mistaken.
                      It's always that f*cking month August where things go apesh*t all of a sudden.
                      Sis I am NOT ready. I am seriously considering sleeping at work where there is air conditioning
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• I am dreading it already too ugh especialy since my house isn't exactly build for warm weather and i still have to work from home...
                        You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I have 3 exams in a freaking beer tent next week, can't wait!

Comment

This whole summer has been a mess and a half so far, lots of rain, more chilly days compared to warm days and now we're getting a freaking heatwave AGAIN just like last year, same time if I'm not mistaken.
                            It's always that f*cking month August where things go batsh*t all of a sudden.
                            I‘m actually so scared already. I don’t wanna go through that again.
                            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I‘m actually so scared already. I don’t wanna go through that again.
                              I'm preparing myself for being completely useless and zombielike. It's already begun to heat up today but so far it's just the perfect temperature and I wish it could just stay like that ugh.

Comment

• I bought myself a tower-ventilator and omg I with that I might actually be able to survive this hell fire
                                Last edited by aRat; Thu August 6, 2020, 18:56.
                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Ugh till wednesday it's going to be over 32 degrees here at least every day, im dying. Hopefully it will be done after that...
                                  You drew stars around my scars

Comment

• I'm actually, unexpectedly, enjoying these days a lot. it's not TOO hot over here, not higher than 30C and I bought me a lil swimming pool so I've just been chilling all weekend. I like walking or biking around when the sun sets, experiencing the real summer nights vibe.
                                    Last year it was definitely way hotter. Anything above 30C is stifling but so far I'm good!

How are you guys doing?

Comment

I'm actually, unexpectedly, enjoying these days a lot. it's not TOO hot over here, not higher than 30C and I bought me a lil swimming pool so I've just been chilling all weekend. I like walking or biking around when the sun sets, experiencing the real summer nights vibe.
                                      Last year it was definitely way hotter. Anything above 30C is stifling but so far I'm good!

How are you guys doing?
                                      Good actually too ( so far). My ventilator is saving me LOL. Also just like you I go out when the sun sets and it isn't that bad at night.
                                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Good actually too ( so far). My ventilator is saving me LOL. Also just like you I go out when the sun sets and it isn't that bad at night.
                                        Yes thank god for the ventilator. I never had one for years because every damn time a heatwave came along they were sold out. I snatched one back in May 'just in case' and hallelujah.

Comment

• I'm just waiting for the day to end every single day. I can't handle heat above 25 degrees AT ALL.

Comment

• Obviously not my local weather report but this is very scary.

Comment

• Posting this in both fahrenheit and Centrigrade so you can appreciate this ridiculousness we have in the next few days. It hit 100 degrees here today, which was a record, and we might hit it again tomorrow, and then TWO DAYS after that we get snow. GTFO 2020.

100.png38.png
                                              This Kylie Xmas song applies:

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
                                                Posting this in both fahrenheit and Centrigrade so you can appreciate this ridiculousness we have in the next few days. It hit 100 degrees here today, which was a record, and we might hit it again tomorrow, and then TWO DAYS after that we get snow. GTFO 2020.
                                                Tell Mother Nature to go home; she's drunk. That is ridiculous!
                                                Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [7-6]

Comment

Working...
                                                X