No announcement yet.

Burger King or McDonald's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All fast food establishments can go to hell, except for KFC (my coworker from Australia that looks like Abraham Lincoln made a joke about it being called Kentucky Fried Koala down there ); their potato wedges are FAB-U-LOUS! They are seriously that goooood!

I think I may have a picture of these wedges on my phone.

okay, I know that I have a pic!
    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

I've had like 3 double cheeseburgers in the past week.

Comment

Burger King is nicer but more expensive. I love both but if you want quality, it's BK.

However KFC >>>>>>>>>>> everything.

Comment

I must admit, KFC has always been my fave.
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
            ); their potato wedges are FAB-U-LOUS! They are seriously that goooood!
            Your KFC has potato wedges?!

Oh and also KFC chips >>>> Maccas fries
            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

*deletes pic because I'm not here to reaffirm certain stereotypes regarding Mariah and/or her fans*

KFC chicken is pretty disgusting though. It's like eating fried madge skin. *vomits*
              can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Well that's very current to me!

Today I was on the subway on the way home.. suddenly I felt like eating some unhealthy food! I mean I couldn't even control myself and left at one of the stations where there are huge malls etc.

Anyways I decided to eat fries and McDonalds and BK were side to side... there was a queue on BK and a couple of free cashiers at Mc but I went for BK! Ordered the biggest pack and their awesome Hone Mustard and Ranch sauces and enjoyed my sinner dinner!

But I also love to stop by Mc randomly and grab a double cheese burger

PS. PS. PS.

Carl's Jr. >>>>>>>>>> All of them combined

Comment

Originally posted by truthless
                  But it's okay to do it a few times in a month.
                  More like a couple of times in a year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                    Originally posted by truthless
                    But it's okay to do it a few times in a month.
                    More like a couple of times in a year for me.
                    Yeah depends. Sometimes I won't go for a month to McDonalds or other fast food restaurants.

But I know people who go every two days to McDonalds for an example.. And thats really crazy.

Comment

When I'm alone with my boys -> Burger King (the burgers are bigger & better)
                      When the girls decide to join us -> McDonalds (nicer, cheaper, salads)

I love fast food, but 1-2 times a month is enough. Ironically we often don't even have the time for BK/McD as we need to catch the last bus/tram or something.
                      I don't eat chicken so KFC is out of the question. When we have a DVD evening or I stay over night for any other reason we rather order pizza or doner.

Comment

Out of those two, McDonald's is my favourite.

But my all time favourite fast food place is WENDY'S! It's a shame they don't have it in the UK, cos it's gooooooood

Their burgers are the best things ever!

But I love McD's nuggets, yummmmmmm

KFC is good too, I had it on Saturday. Their popcorn chicken is amazing <3
                        I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab95
                          I don't eat chicken so KFC is out of the question.
                          But you 'd have to be into mice to opt for KFC

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                            Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by ECE
                              Huh?
                              I'm waiting impatiently for ECE to ellaborate
                              Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

lol mices is what their products are made of, same for Mc haha

anyway, how can you NOT to like chicken meat? It's fuking perfection of this world.
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by DaBoi
                                  Originally posted by ECE
                                  Huh?
                                  I'm waiting impatiently for ECE to ellaborate
                                  I thought KFC's main dish is mouse served under the implicit term of chicken, but never mind

Comment

Both are disgusting.
                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Neither. I'd rather starve.
                                      "And keep reaching for the stars...." Casey Kasem RIP 1932-2014

Comment

I like Burger King, I seem to remember... but Hungry Jack's (Aussie brand I think?) is disgusting Maccas ftw!

Comment

Burger King and Hungry Jack's are the same thing, they just couldn't call it Burger King because by the time they brought it over here, the name was already registered by another restaurant.

#UselessTrivia #JeopardyTraining
                                          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This thread is annoying :-? It's making me want fast food, but after that KFC on the weekend I really shouldn't have any more for awhile! I'm on a diet dammit
                                            I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

KFC is gross !!
                                              Mc Donalds is good, even though I prefer other things

And that picture of that ?brain? is disgusting

Comment

Y'all are now making me hungry.

Comment

Yeah, as JimJim mentioned, Burger King is called Hungry Jacks over here and it's way better!!! But I'm a bit impartial as I sort of work there....In fact I just came home from a shift about 2 hours ago.

Seriously though, our burgers are so much bigger, better constructed and better value. When I go to McDonalds, it seems like the workers literally chuck the burger together and they're so small and there's barely any condiments.

Our burgers are actually decently constructed and there are decent amounts of salad, sauce, etc..... but maybe that's just our store.

Anyway, as I said Hungry Jacks aka Burger King >>>> McDonalds. (However I must admit that McDonalds fries taste better for some reason)

Oh and also, I eat from work like at least once a week... which probably isn't that healthy....
                                                  Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

^ Oh, go away. How much they payed you to say all those things?
                                                    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Working...
                                                    X