No announcement yet.

Playstation 4 #4ThePlayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^IT doesn't. It just explains the story with cut scenes within the fighting and little things. That's it smh.

Oh yeah, and then some characters have their own story outside of the Mishima tale, but I haven't played those yet.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• ^ Yeah, the story mode is ridiculous. Not only story-wise (uninteresting story + why did they include Akuma in the story mode? He's just a guest character. But Anna, Kazuya's main assistant, simply vanished and isn't even mentioned once ), but also gameplay-wise (the whole story mode just consists of cutscenes which are sometimes interrupted by fights). Even the scenario campaign in Tekken 6, which was far away from being perfect, was like 10 times better than the awful story mode in Tekken 7.

I can't believe that I spent about 90€ for this game (pre-ordering + season pass). The only good thing about this game would be the online mode if it wasn't for the connection issues that still exist even after the patch. God, what a joke.

Comment

• ^Yes, I would've taken a rehashed Scenario Campaign that that story mode with the world's most monotoned narrator.

The only thing that was good was the actual fighting (I actually enjoy their new little super moves and such). But that's it. Even the character customization options are wack. :-?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• ^ We can only hope that the developers will improve this game in the future. They already said that they will provide regular updates and offer DLC to keep this game interesting for a longer time.

I just want Anna and/or Julia in this game, then I'd be far more satisfied with this game than I am now. Oh and the online issues have to be eliminated as well. These are things that are actually manageable to include/improve. Like, we can't expect them to create a whole new story mode, but they can improve and include little things, which would be better than nothing.

Comment

• Ready for more Uncharted this week.

Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Crash Bandicoot feels so good once again and is experiencing great success
              You ain't gotta break down,
              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by randomness
                Ready for more Uncharted this week.

I've already finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. It's really good. Now that Nate's story is concluded, I hope that the Uncharted series might be continued with Chloe as the protagonist.

Comment

• I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games I love those even more than Crash
                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                    I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games I love those even more than Crash
                    Omg I almost forgot about the Spyro games. I loved them when I was a child. It would be nice to have them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                      I'm praying that due to the success of the Crash remaster, they'll consider doing the first 3 Spyro games I love those even more than Crash
                      Are the crash games that different? I haven't seen anything to do with them yet, I haven't been gaming much lately.
                      The spyro trilogy is available on the PlayStation store pretty cheap

Comment

• Crash Team Racing with online play needs to happen first.
                        Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Love the new Uncharted. Same ol goodness.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• My heart is pounding, can't believe this is coming for PS4

[youtube:2trzmwbz]GMSI7nS2z-g[/youtube:2trzmwbz]
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by SilentDream
                              Originally posted by Biebz
                              Omg I almost forgot about the Spyro games. I loved them when I was a child. It would be nice to have them back.
                              Looks like your wish might come true if rumours are to be believed...

Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Originally posted by randomness
                                Originally posted by SilentDream
                                Originally posted by Biebz
                                Looks like your wish might come true if rumours are to be believed...
                                Oh wow that's great news. But well, I won't get my hopes up if it's not officially confirmed yet.

Comment

• I'm finally getting round to playing the N. sane trilogy now. Brings back so many memories. I forgot just how hard it is

I'm SO hyped for the Spyro rumours to be true. I had been playing the original trilogy over Christmas for the millionth time
                                  *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• I still haven't got past that accursed rope bridge level. If I was given a swear jar, I'd be broke.

Apparently there is a new Crash game releasing next year as well. Still need that CTR though...
                                    Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• hey guys! happy to join you, I've just get my very first ps4 as a birthday gift. and for now my fav game is PUBG
                                      you wonder about the cheapest way to get sony playstation 4, don't you? thanks to DrakeMall it's possible!

Comment

• [youtube:22ce7ytb]Rqs9yOmqi8c[/youtube:22ce7ytb]

So happy I could cry right now.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• [youtube:2k6vuxml]WgwA1gYDb5Q[/youtube:2k6vuxml]

I'm shook. A dream coming true.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^ drools, yes at last, will be the first racer on my ps4, will be great to play the new version with those gorgeous graphics, hope there are new characters, tracks...

Currently playing Rayman Legends...my god this game is so perfect, the music, level designs, graphics, depth...anyone who likes clever yet simple adventure/puzzle/platformers will adore this game. I’ve always loved Rayman games but this one might just be my favourite so far.

Gonna buy the Crash trilogy and also the Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5/2.8 discs, been playing these with my niece over the last couple of weeks and am excited for my KH3 preorder to arrive.

Thinking of getting a Switch soon too, my gaming bug seems to be back with a vengeance. Well a boy gotta play Zelda!

I’ve got about a million games on my ps4 to finish first.

Edit- The Crash trilogy is epic, been playing over last couple of days...graphics, extra features, levels...
                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Ya'll have no idea how excited I am for this game omg.

Comment

• Crash Team Racing is my fave game of all time. I look forward to racing you guys online.

They are definitely being coy about new characters and tracks at the moment. I think there is a good chance we will get some.
                                                Stand wipers unite!

Comment

• Originally posted by randomness View Post
                                                  Crash Team Racing is my fave game of all time. I look forward to racing you guys online.

They are definitely being coy about new characters and tracks at the moment. I think there is a good chance we will get some.
                                                  Yeah I've heard they mixed it up with the PS2 game. I sure hope so, double the pleasure.

Comment

• My brother decided to pay for PS Plus this year through his account instead of me paying through mine like we usually do. I didn't realise this meant we wouldn't be able to access any of the PS Plus titles I downloaded when they were free, which is super annoying as I was hoping to finish Beyond: Two Souls, plus start Mafia III and the Mad Max game.

I've gotten so lazy when it comes to gaming these days, I feel Gran Turismo Sport is the only game I play regularly. Cyberpunk 2077 is the only upcoming game I'm majorly excited for.
                                                    late.

Comment

• Not that I expect that many replies since the game that I'm about to mention is not really that popular in Europe . . but is there any fellow guy from the Americas excited about Mortal Kombat 11 coming out this april?
                                                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• They did everything i ever wanted and then added some more.

Comment

• I’m finally interested in Tekken 7 again because Julia has been added to the roster. She’s my second favourite Tekken character and now, after such a long time, I have my two main characters back - Anna and Julia. It would be a nice surprise if they added Christie too, but that’s definitely not gonna happen (and I also understand that there’s no reason to add her, but I have simply always preferred her to Eddy).

Comment

• Rediscovering Final Fantasy 12, Resident Evil 1 and Jak and Daxter recently, great games.

Plus of course I have got all recent Final Fantasy releases including FF8! Excited to replay that. Oh and have preordered Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
                                                            My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy View Post
                                                              Rediscovering Final Fantasy 12
                                                              One of the most underrated FFs in the series, I never understood why it got so much hate back in the day (though people now seem to enjoy it more after the remake). It’s actually my second favourite FF game, after FFX.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X