No announcement yet.

Playstation 4 #4ThePlayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They showed what some of that console can do and I tell you it's damn impressive!

Where's the Start and Select buttons though?

Comment

flop press conference.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
        flop press conference.
        FLOP?!

We got to know:

Infamous:second son
        Killzone:ShadowFall
        Driveclub
        Witcher 3
        8gigs of ram
        8core processor
        Play games while downloading.
        Dualshock 4
        Doesn't block used games
        Does not require an online connection.
        New interface!
        Watch dogs...

This was actually a conference where they talked about GAMES! Not that crappy Move and Kinect stuff...no one was doing Yoga, etc...
        "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

And also all the smart phones and tablet features, which is probably the thing I'm most excited about.

Watching your friends playing their games in real time on your phone. Ideal!

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
            flop press conference.
            FLOP?!

We got to know:

Infamous:second son
            Killzone:ShadowFall
            Driveclub
            Witcher 3
            8gigs of ram
            8core processor
            Play games while downloading.
            Dualshock 4
            Doesn't block used games
            Does not require an online connection.
            New interface!
            Watch dogs...

This was actually a conference where they talked about GAMES! Not that crappy Move and Kinect stuff...no one was doing Yoga, etc...
            There's another Infamous coming out?!?! Ok I retract my flop statement.

I just thought it weird that they didn't show the actual system.

I'm sad that my PS3 will become an irrelevant hoe though. Then the PS4 gonna cost a s**tload of money and I'm going to have to wait until the prices go down in 3 years to get one.
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I'm sad that my PS3 will become an irrelevant hoe though.
              it won't be irrelevant for another 1-2 years! unlike the Wii, Ps3 and Xbox 360 are still very active and even more than ever. in the upcoming months we'll get many major games, Tomb Raider, Injustice, The Last of Us, GoW, BioShock Infinite, GTA V, and the yearly releases of Fifa and CoD, etc..

even some next gen games (like Destiny, Watch Dogs, Diablo 3 and probably more) will get a ps3 release since not many people will upgrade right away
              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

The Ps3 is not gonna be irrelevant soon! Don't worry
                "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

The Ps3 is not gonna be irrelevant soon! Don't worry
                  Thank God about that I just both another one last week as my previous one had the Yellow light. :(

Comment

lmao

Microsoft fixes your console for free ... just sayin'.
                    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                      lmao

Sony are greedy :x

Comment

Can't wait for this console, though no doubt I won't be able to afford it until ages after the release. Thank goodness Watch Dogs is getting released on PS3 as well! Gran Turismo 6 on the PS4 better slay though. Hopefully we won't have to wait until 2016 to get it.
                        late.

Comment

Lost interest in PlayStation 4lop. I sold my PS3 ages ago and got an X-Box 360 and I've never looked back. More interested in Microsoft's follow up console.
                          Originally posted by Thriller
                          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlu84
                            Originally posted by ANH
                            lmao

Sony are greedy :x
                            lol? MS fixes your console for free while its warranty doesn't expire...just like Sony.

Actually MS was forced to give one extra year (yeah, adding the original 2) because most people had the ring of death.

And Sony are greedy? At least you can play online for free, and PS Plus gives you lots of free videogames, lots of discounts etc...on Xbox even to go to youtube you need to pay!

Comment

Sony's shares went up by over 9% after the Xbox One annoucement.
                              late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                Sony's shares went up by over 9% after the Xbox One annoucement.
                                After that disaster of a presentation...why wouldn't it?

MS went down as well!

Comment

So the PS4 was just announced officially and shown to the public:

It's coming out for $400/400 (100 less than Xbox).

Also announced that you can play without restrictions...no "always online" crap. You can also sell and buy used games without any kind of restrictions.

Sony won this generation before it even began!

They also showed Final Fantasy XV (the old Versus XIII) and announced KINGDOM HEARTS 3...i'm still shaking here! AHAHAH

For the first time, the console with the best hardware specs is cheaper (kinda ignoring Wii U since has last gen hardware...)

Comment

Sony just scalped and destroyed what was left of Xbox Done.

Comment

Sony's trying to reinvent the controller
                                      And that console is big, black and bulky! Kim Kardashian better not see that or else she might get electrocuted.

They also showed Final Fantasy MCXV...i'm still shaking here! AHAHAH
                                      You would say this ...
                                      can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                                        Sony's trying to reinvent the controller
                                        And that console is big, black and bulky! Kim Kardashian better not see that or else she might get electrocuted.
                                        this and the Xbone look a mess, but at least this doesn't look like a vhs player from 1972

Comment

The console is still smaller than the Xbox.

Any who, I am proud of Sony wow. How they PUNCHED out Microsoft is nothing but impeccable.

Comment

Micro$oft who? tbh

like it's not even a competition anymore [/Toni_Braxton]

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... WSIFh8ICaA

The fact that sony got THUNDEROUS applause after the price announcement says it all really.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiDelRey
                                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kWSIFh8ICaA

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SHADE HA!

Comment

wait, females need to learn how to shade from the geeks tbh

Comment

My only interest this year is Nintendo. So from a completely unbiased view; Sony destroyed Microsoft! I mean, they've done the opposite of what people hated about the Microsoft announcements. Price, game swapping, showed that's it's more than another Netflix box... Plus it looks much nicer!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X