Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playstation 4 #4ThePlayers

mark your calendars: February 20th 2013

Sony invited press, analysts, and investors to a mysterious meeting in NYC, they haven't confirmed that they're going to reveal a new console so far but the teasers and invites say "see the future" so everyone and their mothers are certain that this is going to be a PS4 announcement

I fear for Sony's shares if it ended up a new game, controller, add on, etc.. announcement because hell will break loose!

#PlayStation2013 teaser

lol at the Nintendo shade

who's ready?!
    I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

I haven't got around to getting a PS3 yet!! :x
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

My thoughts exactly crazycrazy
      Dont you forget, You're caught in my Spiderweb.

Comment

That Nintendo shade is so true it's laughable!

Looking forward to this

Comment

What a desperate add... can't wait to see what this looks like although I'm no VG freak..

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
            What a desperate ad..
            did they lie?

Comment

I hope this doesn’t come out for another couple of years, at least

Comment

What a desperate add...
                IKR! Sony wouldn't dream of shading the Xbox; they'd get their weaves s n a t c h e d.
                can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                  What a desperate add...
                  IKR! Sony wouldn't dream of shading the Xbox; they'd get their weaves s n a t c h e d.

Comment

Err, failstation stan failing again. Try harder baby bop.
                    can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                      What a desperate ad..
                      did they lie?
                      An advertising show here said you only ever acknowledge your competition if you aren't #1 in the market...
                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

F**k Playstation, lousy console.
                        Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                        and you are no exception

Comment

Originally posted by ANH
                          What a desperate add...
                          "Yoga is not Gaming" --> they said this a while ago!
                          LOOOL! Genious!
                          "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                            Originally posted by Merci
                            What a desperate ad..
                            did they lie?
                            An advertising show here said you only ever acknowledge your competition if you aren't #1 in the market...
                            there's no definitive number 1 in the video game market, and the fact that there are only 3 main companies, it's impossible not to acknowledge the competition

even though, I personally think that you should ALWAYS acknowledge the competition, whether you're number 1 or 100

anyway, I think it's a funny ad, because it's so true and because of the timing.. few days ago, Nintendo announced like 4-6 Mario related/spin off in their latest "Direct".. smh!

Comment

it's February 20, here

Comment

Let's face it...Nintendo is always releasing sequels, ports, remakes, etc from the same games over and over...what changes is the controller each generation.

Microsoft has Halo, Forza and Gears of War...and only one franshise was created this generation.

The console that still surprises us is the PS3...i mean, Little Big Planet (1, 2), Uncharted (1, 2, 3), Heavy Rain, The Last Of Us, Beyond, Infamous (1 and 2), Resistance (1, 2, 3). These were some of the franshises created by Sony and their studios this generation...they are the only ones giving us so many new stuff! Then we got games from franshises that already existed like Killzone 2 and 3, God of War (2 games), Gran Turismo 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet & Clank, etc...

These are just some of the excelent and exclusive videogames you can find on the PS3...

And have you seen the offers you get on PlayStation Plus? Free games (and not some crappy games either), heavy discounts I mean...with the Xbox you even have to pay to play online or even go to Youtube!

Sony has a new marketing team...and it's starting to show...this generations is gonna kick ass!

One last thing...sales for Xbox 360 and PS3 are a tie right now...this year is going to be the year PS3 goes ahead of the Xbox 360.
                                "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

^ Have you ever played Super Mario Galaxy?

Super Mario Bros. (first Mario game)

Mario Super Galaxy

IT'S NOT THE SAME MARIO GAME. It's like a new franchise. They could've replaced Mario to any other character and call it a new franchise, but they didn't want. Nintendo doesn't need to create new franchises, because they already have enough. PlayStation can only dream of having a Pokémon or a Mario. They even ripped-off Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. and made "All Stars: Battle Royale".

I own both video games, I think Nintendo has the strongest franchises. Mario, Kirby, Metroid, Pokémon, Zelda, Pikmin, Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Pokémon, Super Smash Bros..
                                  I'm not huge fan of PS's franchises. I only bought my PS3 because I was expecting Kingdom Hearts 3, Persona 5 and Dragon Quest 9. Neither KH3 nor Persona 5 were released and DQ9 was released on DS.

P.S. I have played every single God Of War game. They're amazing, but they all look the same.
                                  to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

You're seriously comparing a game released in 1985 with a game released in 2007? :-?

Nintendo was doing well with Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy (not their peak, but still doing well nonetheless) but then came Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword (notice how I've only picked 2 games over a few years of it's lifespan; it's because they're the only ones worth mentioning). Galaxy 2 was decent but not as good as the first (possibly because the overhype of calling it 'the best Mario of all time' ruined my expectations) and Skyward Sword was an absolute disgrace of a Zelda game (from an avid Zelda fan.. Believe me) .

I'm not going into details because this argument is so so tiresome. Just my opinion from a once megafan of the Nintendo franchise to now seeing clearly. PS3 is hands down the better console from this generation and the next so far (Wii U anyone? lol)

PS. ......Nintendoland

Comment

If Nintendo doesn't do anything, the Wii U is gonna be forgotten soon, with the new consoles being announced and released! :-?

Comment

Live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/PlayStation

Laaaaawd.. I'm not ready!!!

this better not turn out to be a new ps3 or a Vita color/bundle or something

Yaaaas they better stan for Metric - Monster Hospital!

Comment

OMG it's official PS4

Comment

Yeah. Pretty exciting.

But the dude bores the hell out of me..

Comment

not excited for any of the games they've showed but Square Enix confirmed a Final Fantasy for the PS4 that they'll show on E3

the new king

Comment

Dd they show the actual console?
                                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                  Dd they show the actual console?
                                                  No.
                                                  to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

They showed what some of that console can do and I tell you it's damn impressive!

Where's the Start and Select buttons though?

Comment

flop press conference.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

flop press conference.
                                                        FLOP?!

We got to know:

Infamous:second son
                                                        Killzone:ShadowFall
                                                        Driveclub
                                                        Witcher 3
                                                        8gigs of ram
                                                        8core processor
                                                        Play games while downloading.
                                                        Dualshock 4
                                                        Doesn't block used games
                                                        Does not require an online connection.
                                                        New interface!
                                                        Watch dogs...

This was actually a conference where they talked about GAMES! Not that crappy Move and Kinect stuff...no one was doing Yoga, etc...

Comment

And also all the smart phones and tablet features, which is probably the thing I'm most excited about.

Watching your friends playing their games in real time on your phone. Ideal!

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                                            flop press conference.
                                                            FLOP?!

We got to know:

Infamous:second son
                                                            Killzone:ShadowFall
                                                            Driveclub
                                                            Witcher 3
                                                            8gigs of ram
                                                            8core processor
                                                            Play games while downloading.
                                                            Dualshock 4
                                                            Doesn't block used games
                                                            Does not require an online connection.
                                                            New interface!
                                                            Watch dogs...

This was actually a conference where they talked about GAMES! Not that crappy Move and Kinect stuff...no one was doing Yoga, etc...
                                                            There's another Infamous coming out?!?! Ok I retract my flop statement.

I just thought it weird that they didn't show the actual system.

I'm sad that my PS3 will become an irrelevant hoe though. Then the PS4 gonna cost a s**tload of money and I'm going to have to wait until the prices go down in 3 years to get one.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                            X