Do You Eat Meat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
    You have a sandwich for breakfast. I couldn't. I can't eat til lunch. However. My late nan ate a slice of bread with tomato ketchup every single morning without fail.. She swore it helped her get through the day.
    I am not hungry in the morning, but I know that if I don't eat, I will get hungry before lunch time and I don't have a break before 12 'o clock.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Reading back through this thread, I notice how most of you do give up on red meat, but do eat chicken. Is this only for health reasons? I mean, the way chickens are kept and only have a short life is just as sad as how cows and pigs are kept.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I never really ate red meat, but yeah, I could hardly skip chicken meat. In my case, it's exclusively a matter of taste. I eat veggie substitutes as well but can't and currently don't want to completely skip chicken and fish.
        ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] I suppose it isn't the ethical issue for me that I know is for other people. It's several things. I was never a huge fan of red meat to begin with. So I decided I might as well go all the way and cut it from my diet as a form of helping the environment.

Comment

• Meat has all the nine essential amino acids you need to consume in order to build and rebuild every cell in your body. And it’s got some other good stuff you need too.
            I have a really good fashion sense but i'm just too poor to prove it

Comment

Working...
            X