No announcement yet.

Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's totally normal to give a tip if you go to the hairdresser or eat in a restaurant in Germany. Should be the same in Austria. And we aren't even that strict in Germany, in other countries the topic "tip" is far more of an issue. In the US, waiters get paid that little that they mostly rely on their tip in fact.

And just because most people from South or Eastern Europe get that little money doesn't mean that they are content with it. Just have a look at the immigration movements from those countries to the ones in Western/Central/Northern Europe.
    Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• I'm currently on vacay in Serbia, ofc it would cost some 5-6 times more if I was in Austria. And I know that tips are normal thing there, but here, you'd mostly do it only in cafes and restaurants.

And ofc people aren't happy, but they have no other choice but to make it through the month somehow.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• I hate that I always get bored with haircuts after only a couple of months. And I'm running out of ideas.
        last.fm

Comment

• I have no ideas what to do with my hair, I don't actually care about it all that much, but I always cut it the same way - really short on the sides and a bit longer on top so I can raise it with gel, it's getting boring and I don't feel like styling it aat all, I use gel maybe twice in 3 weeks, but without it it looks awful

Comment

• I have short on the sides, but very long on the top so I just kinda ''flip'' it all to one side, and it actually takes very little effort. I just use hairspray and that's all. Don't like gel personally, makes my hair look greasy and weird.

But I have to do something else, it's either getting too long to look nice, or I'm getting sick of it. Probably both.

But my hair is kinda thick and firm and I can't do practically anything with it. Very weird. I tried the Macklemore look, but it's like there's too much hair and one part always sticks out and I don't know how to fix it *and I'm too cheap to go to a fancy hair salon and pay 100 kn for someone to do it*
            last.fm

Comment

• I'm kinda afraid to experiment with my hair, so I'm quite safe with hair cuts most of the time. And I cut my hair whenever it gets a bit too long, cuz it becomes messy and I always have whirligig (if that's the right word?).

Comment

• I've always wanted to be blonde but too scared to even try .
                Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                  I've always wanted to be blonde but too scared to even try .
                  I always think of you as blonde, must be cuz of JT in your avi.

Comment

• Serby, it's also usual to tip hairdressers in Serbia just as workers at caffes and restaurants etc. I think someone forgot to tell you that
                    What would you do If you weren't afraid?

Comment

• Really? Oop, I guess I ain't about that life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                        Originally posted by Loveguru
                        I've always wanted to be blonde but too scared to even try .
                        I always think of you as blonde, must be cuz of JT in your avi.
                        Ha! Nuh I am not blond far from it
                        Forever Young

Comment

• Serby just don't give a phuck when it comes to giving tips.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                            Serby just don't give a phuck when it comes to giving tips.
                            I give mine 2 euros tip, that's what Serby pays in total. Price: 18 + 2 =20 euros
                            last.fm
                            Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Originally posted by Chun
                              Originally posted by Airwrecka
                              Serby just don't give a phuck when it comes to giving tips.
                              I give mine 2 euros tip, that's what Serby pays in total.
                              Lmao. Maybe Serby should start tipping him 18 euros then?

Comment

• I could get my hair done some 6-7 times for that money. Cruel reality, but no tips.. Maybe if it was some hot guy, but just maybe.

Comment

• How much would you tip him, Serby?

They say you should tip 10%, so that would be 20 cents.

Comment

• Yeah give him that 20 cent. He deserves it because he does it better than mom.
                                    last.fm

Comment

• What can you buy with 20 cents I wonder?

Serbyyyy?

Comment

• Idk, something in bakery or 2 cigarettes. I'm awful, I know. Once I have da money, I'll gladly give tips.

Comment

• Wait, they sell single cigarettes in Serbia?

Comment

• ^ No they sell them in huge boxes:

It's in the UK where they sell single cigarettes for the price of a carton.
                                            last.fm

Comment

• Hotlinking untersagt!!

I love German.

Comment

• ^ haha. It was just some cartons of cigarettes.
                                                last.fm

Comment

• They don't, but when you calculate, that's how much two cigs would cost lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
                                                    O hai y'all

Just curious... what's your hairstyle? And what type of products do you use? Gel? ?Wax? Spray? Smth else?
                                                    U can go ahead and give dat subtle free promo for brands if you feel like

I don't currr about gurls here but they may as well feel free to write, I'll just ignore them

#NoBaldZone
                                                    Such a nice topic, can't not to bump it, even if it's old My hair is naturally dark brown and straight, I'm ok with it but sometimes I wish I had the curly one Also I had a preiod of many dyings into bright and unusual colours like red, blue, green... It was really cool but after the long time I became tired of bleachings and hair loss connected with them so I decided to stop
                                                    Now my hair returned to its natural colour and I keep it short and in the undercut hairstyle like on these pics http://stylemann.com/best-slicked-back-undercut-ideas/, I like what I have on my head at the current moment
                                                    Also I'm not very good in styling but sometimes I use was or hairspray, I have no interest in the brands of such products, tried really not so many of them
                                                    What means nothing to you, means everything for me (c)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X