Hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ No they sell them in huge boxes:

It's in the UK where they sell single cigarettes for the price of a carton.
    last.fm
    Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Hotlinking untersagt!!

I love German.

Comment

• ^ haha. It was just some cartons of cigarettes.
        last.fm
        Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• They don't, but when you calculate, that's how much two cigs would cost lol
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
            O hai y'all

Just curious... what's your hairstyle? And what type of products do you use? Gel? ?Wax? Spray? Smth else?
            U can go ahead and give dat subtle free promo for brands if you feel like

I don't currr about gurls here but they may as well feel free to write, I'll just ignore them

#NoBaldZone
            Such a nice topic, can't not to bump it, even if it's old My hair is naturally dark brown and straight, I'm ok with it but sometimes I wish I had the curly one Also I had a preiod of many dyings into bright and unusual colours like red, blue, green... It was really cool but after the long time I became tired of bleachings and hair loss connected with them so I decided to stop
            Now my hair returned to its natural colour and I keep it short and in the undercut hairstyle like on these pics http://stylemann.com/best-slicked-back-undercut-ideas/, I like what I have on my head at the current moment
            Also I'm not very good in styling but sometimes I use was or hairspray, I have no interest in the brands of such products, tried really not so many of them
            What means nothing to you, means everything for me (c)

Comment

• I have that Milla Jovovich haircut from the Jeanne d'Arc movie.

YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
              X