X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Wait! I missed a picture of theMathematician with blue hair? Can you post it again?
    The link is in the post, but for some reason doesn’t display as a pic. If you press quote, you can see the url and then copy and paste into your browser.

theMathematician are you aware that the pic doesn’t show?

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by Airwrecka View Post

Oh wow! You did it! Well done. Are you pleased with it?
    Wait! I missed a picture of theMathematician with blue hair? Can you post it again?

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

It’s what I call you in my head lol.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I didn't actually make any comment

What is Infy ?
    It’s what I call you in my head lol.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Ssh you. You’re hardly in a position to be commenting on other people’s hair.
    I didn't actually make any comment

What is Infy ?

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Thanks. I'm usually not the type of person who goes for risky things, but just like someone in here (You?) wrote: It's better to do something instead of thinking like 'If I only had done this or that...' for the rest of your life.
    Yeah I think that was me.

Originally posted by Infy
    Ssh you. You’re hardly in a position to be commenting on other people’s hair.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

It’s cool that you went for it though. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Thanks. I'm usually not the type of person who goes for risky things, but just like someone in here (You?) wrote: It's better to do something instead of thinking like 'If I only had done this or that...' for the rest of your life.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    I need time to get used to it. My hair still feels kind of stiff - probably from all the bleaching.
    It’s cool that you went for it though. Well done!

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I need time to get used to it. My hair still feels kind of stiff - probably from all the bleaching.

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    pic
    Oh wow! You did it! Well done. Are you pleased with it?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied

Please don't quote!

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    My hair is still perfectly fluffy and lovely. And I even did sports today .

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by ludichris View Post

Mine is a lot more basic than the professionals, but I think anyone with some clippers and two mirrors can achieve it. It's simply a case of cutting the hair halfway up the head to a certain length say 2mm, then the top half to 6mm. Then the 4mm can be used to erase and fade the 'line' you would see between the 2 and 6.

A compact trimmer can do the sideburns and neckline quickly and easily. A lot of hairdressers and barbers cut their own hair!
    I imagine so, but I would miss the hot barbers working on me so I will refrain from teaching myself such things

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied

I am so impressed with people who can do fades at home themselves, I cannot even manage to do the sideburns properly LOL
    Mine is a lot more basic than the professionals, but I think anyone with some clippers and two mirrors can achieve it. It's simply a case of cutting the hair halfway up the head to a certain length say 2mm, then the top half to 6mm. Then the 4mm can be used to erase and fade the 'line' you would see between the 2 and 6.

A compact trimmer can do the sideburns and neckline quickly and easily. A lot of hairdressers and barbers cut their own hair!

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by ludichris View Post

Good choice, that was my usual haircut. I think it would look better without the longer hair but that is down to opinion. The zero fade is the best look.

Since lockdown I have been doing my own fades with the help of YouTube videos and have become quite good at it. I won't have to attend a professional again I fear.
    I am so impressed with people who can do fades at home themselves, I cannot even manage to do the sideburns properly LOL

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I haven't told anyone about it yet. Thinking of clever sayings involving the word 'blue' though ^^ . My co-worker, when referring to an acquaintance of hers, said that she doesn't look bright hair colours in general.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    The barber told me to keep my hair unwashed for at least a week so the dye won't harm my scalp too much. He said like 'It doesn't matter if the hair is greasy.'. The thing is that the last time I used shampoo was like 10 days ago. I 'washed' my hair with water on Wednesday because I feared my hair wouldn't last that long without having anything done, not because it was necessary. I just added a bit conditioner to the ends. It still looks and feels perfectly fine. I don't quite understand my hair being that easy to handle at the moment, but obviously, I don't complain ^^ .
    So what does everyone think of your blue hair?

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    Got a skin fade for the first time yesterday ( while still keeping my man bun ) I like it !
    Good choice, that was my usual haircut. I think it would look better without the longer hair but that is down to opinion. The zero fade is the best look.

Since lockdown I have been doing my own fades with the help of YouTube videos and have become quite good at it. I won't have to attend a professional again I fear.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

I feel like I need to see this to be sure.
    Actually this only happened once, but it was extrememly hot

Ill PM you the video

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied

It's cool for a change ! And sometimes when I am F**king someone ill make them reach up and remove the tie and set all the hair free. Its incredibly hot and tarzan like
    I feel like I need to see this to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Well that killed my low-key crush on you.
    It's cool for a change ! And sometimes when I am F**king someone ill make them reach up and remove the tie and set all the hair free. Its incredibly hot and tarzan like

Leave a comment:

• Airwrecka
    replied
    Got a skin fade for the first time yesterday ( while still keeping my man bun ) I like it !
    Well that killed my low-key crush on you.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    The barber told me to keep my hair unwashed for at least a week so the dye won't harm my scalp too much. He said like 'It doesn't matter if the hair is greasy.'. The thing is that the last time I used shampoo was like 10 days ago. I 'washed' my hair with water on Wednesday because I feared my hair wouldn't last that long without having anything done, not because it was necessary. I just added a bit conditioner to the ends. It still looks and feels perfectly fine. I don't quite understand my hair being that easy to handle at the moment, but obviously, I don't complain ^^ .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X