No announcement yet.

Spotify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the opposite, Apple Music combined itself with my iTunes and made everything look like vomit. I cancelled immediately and went straight back to Spotify.
    THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Why do so many people prefer Spotify? I had it for a few days and I thought it was pretty chaotic.

Apple Music for the win.
      I can't compare. But I am very happy with Spotify. Not a fan of Apple anyway.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Why do so many people prefer Spotify? I had it for a few days and I thought it was pretty chaotic.

Apple Music for the win.
        I can't compare. But I am very happy with Spotify. Not a fan of Apple anyway.

Comment

• SPOTIFY HITS 108M PAID SUBSCRIBERS

Spotify reached 108m subscribers and 232m monthly active users in the second quarter of 2019, while the business side outperformed the company’s expectations.”

Source: http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=317388
          BLΛƆKPIИK is the revolution

Comment

• Anyone else's main page now look a mess on iOS? The recently played and heavy rotation section is really small, while other sections such as new releases for you or recommended for today are bigger than usual to the point of being obnoxious. The homepage now looks ugly as hell and is a pain to use.
            late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
              Anyone else's main page now look a mess on iOS? The recently played and heavy rotation section is really small, while other sections such as new releases for you or recommended for today are bigger than usual to the point of being obnoxious. The homepage now looks ugly as hell and is a pain to use.
              Not only on iOS, I got new home page on both desktop and android and it's total mess.
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• double post
                Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Some journalists in Turkey did an investigation and found out how payola works on Spotify
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• What?
                    Payola on Spotify?
                    Impossible!
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm loving the two new personalised playlists. On Repeat is basically your most played songs from the last month or so, while Repeat Rewind is songs you've been playing (in the past few months by the looks of things) that you might've forgotten about.

wall to wall bops tbh (apart from Spirit and those Lion King interludes sneaking their way in).

Spoiler!
                      late.

Comment

• It’s a good feature indeed but I realised I was already doing this with my own A/B/C list playlists

Comment

• I like this feature too. But I don't like how they now show the discography. It looks a mess when you go to an artist's page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                            It’s a good feature indeed but I realised I was already doing this with my own A/B/C list playlists
                            Saaaaame!
                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• My Daily Mixes have all disappeared, and it seems like this has happened to a lot of people if Twitter is anything to go by.

Judging by Spotify’s responses this shouldn’t be happening, so hopefully they haven’t taken them away since they’re the core of what makes Spotify so good as opposed to their competitors.
                              late.

Comment

• Saw someone post this on another site and thought it was interesting how Spotify is shaping popular music:

Comment

• The progressive decrease in song length is the worst thing about the streaming era. I expect Drake's next record to be 40 1.5 min songs. LOL

Comment

• Jay-Z's catalog is now on Spotify (and I think Apple Music) as a special for His BDay (Dec 4). Time to get yo Izzo (H.O.V.A.), '03 Bonnie & Clyde, 99 Problems, Run This Town, Empire State Of Mind etc on! Haha.
                                    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Spotify released y’all personal playlists of 2019.

Are you statisfied with the choices?
                                      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                        Spotify released y’all personal playlists of 2019.

Why shouldn't someone be satisfied? It's what you listened to most, so you must like it, right?

Comment

• Alicia Keys is the Artist Of The Decade according to my Spotify.

She's one of my favorite artists, but never would have thought that she is also my most played (joined Spotify in 2012!). Must be because her second best song of the decade wasn't released on CD - "A Place Of My Own".

Comment

• Madonna is my Artist of the Decade.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                                              Why shouldn't someone be satisfied? It's what you listened to most, so you must like it, right?
                                              There weren’t a lot of tracks on it I was binge-listening during the second half of the year.

I’m definitely not too satisfied.
                                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                Madonna is my Artist of the Decade.
                                                Where was Kween?
                                                Originally posted by beredy
                                                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                  Where was Kween?
                                                  Tbh, i haven't listened to her much prior to release of Caution album, it made me fall in love with Kween again. She'll be much higher next year
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                    Spotify released y’all personal playlists of 2019.

Apparently Without Me is my fourth most played song of the decade and I don't even remember which song that is.
                                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Fantasia? Halsey? Feminem?
                                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Mariah Carey was my #1 artist in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and of the decade.

Madonna was my #1 artist in 2019.

Comment

• My top artist of the year was randomly Madonna! I think I listened to a lot of her classic stuff this year.

My top song was Lizzo’s Juice, and she was also my top new find.

Kylie Minogue was my artist of the decade, unsurprisingly.

Comment

• Artist of the Year 2019: Dido
                                                            Song of the Year 2019: Give You Up - Dido

Artist of the Decade: Mariah

I listened to a lot of Dido this year, preparing for her first ever Argentinian show, so it makes sense she was #1. In fact, the top10 songs of the year were all Dido's, and I think 8 were from her latest album.
                                                            VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                                            ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Working...
                                                            X