Clear All

• mood af
    ˇEh, mamá!
    Me quiero matar
    El mundo se va a la mierda
    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

• a queen

Comment

Comment

• Too true!

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

Comment

• So cute!

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [385-381]

Comment

• the nicki one

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                    So cute!

Awww I‘m so jealous though

I love this account
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                    X