Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favourite Tweets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    ^
    Originally posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by @ImaBelieber2395
      #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin am I the only one who started crying at school?
      Originally posted by Thriller
      Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by kushi
        Originally posted by @ImaBelieber2395
        #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin am I the only one who started crying at school?

        Comment


        • #64
          not my favorite, just a tweet
          Originally posted by @PriyankaMusica
          @ukmix discussing @priyankachopra's new single #ICantMakeYouLoveMe: http://t.co/iCRpy9hTiJ
          no discussion whatsoever going on there

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by toni_pest
            no discussion whatsoever going on there
            Originally posted by Thriller
            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

            Comment


            • #66
              3 pages already, this is becoming Prism instead of Artpop
              Cha Cha Instructor

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by @TheOminousCj
                'Songs From 10,000 B.C: Hunter-Gatherer Edition' “@CED_LUVS_BEY: What is Madonna gonna perform”
                P=MC2's Top 20
                Originally posted by Merci
                Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

                Comment


                • #68
                  DaBoi on the homepage Twitter feed

                  Originally posted by spiritboy
                  3 pages already, this is becoming Prism instead of Artpop
                  This thread is the definition of Unsuccessfully.
                  Originally posted by Thriller
                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by @XplodingUnicorn
                    I always knew I’d end up drunk in a gutter. I just didn’t expect everyone around me to keep bowling.
                    and



                    @MyNameIsAFlop
                    Originally posted by Thriller
                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Nicole Shesmyn***er
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                      - Ugh, those feels again

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by kushi
                        DaBoi on the homepage Twitter feed

                        Originally posted by spiritboy
                        3 pages already, this is becoming Prism instead of Artpop
                        This thread is the definition of Unsuccessfully.
                        Dark Horse Era is coming in a week then
                        P=MC2's Top 20
                        Originally posted by Merci
                        Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Just went for adds with Nikki ShesMyNicca.
                          Originally posted by Thriller
                          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by kushi
                            Just went for adds with Nikki ShesMyNicca.
                            + Becky G
                            P=MC2's Top 20
                            Originally posted by Merci
                            Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Madonna crashing Macklemore's Grammy performance

                              Originally posted by Girl_Jones
                              For some reason I feel like Madonna just lil mama'd this performance
                              Originally posted by Thriller
                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by @mattytalks
                                I was fired from my job at the sperm bank for saying "get a load of this guy" every time someone walked in
                                Originally posted by Thriller
                                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                                Comment


                                • #76
                                  Originally posted by kushi
                                  Originally posted by @mattytalks
                                  I was fired from my job at the sperm bank for saying "get a load of this guy" every time someone walked in
                                  Omg I love it
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

                                  Comment


                                  • #77
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                                    - Ugh, those feels again

                                    Comment


                                    • #78
                                      Originally posted by @kingsleyyy
                                      Bruno Mars reminds me of a sexy ass garden gnome. #GRAMMYs
                                      Originally posted by @kingsleyyy
                                      So tired of labels. Race. Sexuality. Everything. Can we just walk on the damn planet and hump whatever we want?
                                      Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [85-81]

                                      Comment


                                      • #79
                                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                        Originally posted by kushi
                                        Originally posted by @mattytalks
                                        I was fired from my job at the sperm bank for saying "get a load of this guy" every time someone walked in
                                        Omg I love it
                                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

                                        Comment


                                        • #80
                                          Originally posted by JSparksFan
                                          Originally posted by @kingsleyyy
                                          Bruno Mars reminds me of a sexy ass garden gnome. #GRAMMYs
                                          That's funny.
                                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

                                          Comment


                                          • #81
                                            Originally posted by @AZEALIABANKS
                                            The reason ATM Jam did poorly is because Pharell changed his mind about wanting to be associated with me after he had his lite skin comeback
                                            Originally posted by Thriller
                                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                                            Comment


                                            • #82
                                              Azealia sis. I still remember she was saying ATM Jam is so good and at the end and now that it flopped, she said it was shit and the worst of album (if it ever gets released).
                                              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

                                              Comment


                                              • #83
                                                Originally posted by kushi
                                                Originally posted by @AZEALIABANKS
                                                The reason ATM Jam did poorly is because Pharell changed his mind about wanting to be associated with me after he had his lite skin comeback
                                                naaaaaaaaawt the light skin excuse
                                                P=MC2's Top 20
                                                Originally posted by Merci
                                                Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

                                                Comment


                                                • #84
                                                  Pharrell isn't even consider light skinned really. But whatever Azealia girl. Fixed them struggling edges before you come for someone that was tryna help your dimming career.
                                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                                                  - Ugh, those feels again

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #85
                                                    Originally posted by robfee
                                                    Not to brag, but most of the problems that take Dora the Explorer 30 minutes to figure out, I can solve in like 18-20 minutes.
                                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #86
                                                      Originally posted by kushi
                                                      Originally posted by @JafJaf123
                                                      "Rihanna was born in Barbados in 1988. In 2005, she swam to LA and arrived on a Monday. By Friday she had a record deal and 2 #1 singles"
                                                      Wait... so basically Rihanna swam through the Panama Canal?

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #87
                                                        Originally posted by Thriller
                                                        Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #88
                                                          @Alena Beas (Posted in the General artist MC thread)
                                                          Mariah Carey on hiring new nannies: "I just brought a girl back home with me from Puerto Rico." pic.twitter.com/Of012nBsLt

                                                          Eudaimonia
                                                          Last.fm
                                                          Instagram

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #89
                                                            Originally posted by kushi
                                                            fan is a mess
                                                            P=MC2's Top 20
                                                            Originally posted by Merci
                                                            Poszilicious, pussy served delicious!

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #90
                                                              Originally posted by MichielMC
                                                              @Alena Beas (Posted in the General artist MC thread)
                                                              Mariah Carey on hiring new nannies: "I just brought a girl back home with me from Puerto Rico." pic.twitter.com/Of012nBsLt

                                                              Originally posted by Thriller
                                                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X