Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia Airlines hunts for missing plane carrying 239

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/malay ... 1394252775

This is sooo scary. I am hopeful but I honestly can't see any survivors coming out of this
    Forever Young

Thoughts to all. Hope thrown somewhere in there too!
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Poor families. What heartbreak for them.

Comment

Heard this on the news today. This is just sad. :( Hoping for the best.

Comment

Aww , so sad :( Will keep em in my prayers

Comment

Malaysian Airlines has good track record. It only has few accidents before and the last crash was in 1995. This news is scary. Vietnam news said the plane had crashed to the sea but as up till now, there still no sign of the airplane anyway. Malaysia Airlines has still not confirmed the plane has crashed. The mysterious thing is the plane suddenly lost contact and no distress signal was ever made

Comment

This is horrible. I'm not understanding how the radar lost them.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Apparently the airplane crashed. This is a sad and unfortunate incident to everyone not only for the families of the fatal victims but also to the Passengers and crew members. I personally think this is one of the most horrible ways to die.
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Things are not right on any front.

Firstly on the airline responsibility: MA(Malaysian Airlines) only sounded the alarm one hour after it was supposed to land at Beijing. This sounds either very careless on their part or they knew something and hid it from the media.

Two counterfeight passports ( so far) were used on that plane.

An IBM executive was on board that flight (SEAsia/China would kill to have patent information).

An Islamic attack? not out of the question, vast majority of the staff had islamic names. If they could get on board with fradulent passenger names how hard would it be to get in as staff?
                  http://youtu.be/vIKsfP-1fu4

Comment

Two people on the plane were using counterfeit passports so I feel like it's terrorism.
                    Either way, my thoughts and prayers go out to the passengers and their families.

Comment

If this was result of human action (terrorism popping up in some news), it gets even worse.

I'm here waiting for a miracle now.

Comment

RIP to the lost.
                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Originally posted by rayjay92
                          Two people on the plane were using counterfeit passports so I feel like it's terrorism.
                          Either way, my thoughts and prayers go out to the passengers and their families.
                          Actually never thought that way about the fake passports
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by roeleek
                            An Islamic attack? not out of the question, vast majority of the staff had islamic names. If they could get on board with fradulent passenger names how hard would it be to get in as staff?
                            You do realise that terrorism has no borders? You do realise that Muslim people are not the only people who like to fly? You do realise how ignorant you look and sound when media propaganda has taken over your mind and you blurt out stereotypical jargon :-?

Terrorism doesn't only involve hijacking planes. Do you know how many "non-Muslim" people terrorized schools in the US even killing kindergarten kids!? Or let's talk about that nut case from Norway?

People don't realise how much their thoughts and mindsets are influenced by news networks and social media. Read the news but be more opinionated. It's healthy for the soul

Make your points but don't make your bias opinion so evident
                            And base your statements on facts, not speculation You'd make a pathetic investor.

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                              Originally posted by roeleek
                              You do realise that terrorism has no borders? You do realise that Muslim people are not the only people who like to fly? You do realise how ignorant you look and sound when media propaganda has taken over your mind and you blurt out stereotypical jargon :-?

Terrorism doesn't only involve hijacking planes. Do you know how many "non-Muslim" people terrorized schools in the US even killing kindergarten kids!? Or let's talk about that nut case from Norway?

People don't realise how much their thoughts and mindsets are influenced by news networks and social media. Read the news but be more opinionated. It's healthy for the soul

Make your points but don't make your bias opinion so evident
                              And base your statements on facts, not speculation You'd make a pathetic investor.
                              Its no secret that the developed world is threathened by islamist terorrists. The fact that no major terrorist organisation have claimed responsibility might be because it may have been a lone wolf attack. The attacks in the USA are one off attacks (usually done by gun-wielding nuts). Most plane attacks have been perpetrated by terrorists, mostly islamic but the LTTE have as well.

Islamic terrrorism is a threat to any moden democrazy. USA, CANADA, (Most African states), EU, Russia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, have already been victims. Currently there were NO reports of failure. Which usually points to one thing: Terrorism.

Comment

Hope they all are safe and just waiting rescue somewhere x <3.

Not trying to make light of the situation or anything AT ALL, my thoughts are with everyone on that plane :( , but maybe it's Movie Promo for that Plane Terror movie that just came out?
                                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                So does her microphone

Comment

Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Hope they all are safe and just waiting rescue somewhere x <3.

Not trying to make light of the situation or anything AT ALL, my thoughts are with everyone on that plane :( , but maybe it's Movie Promo for that Plane Terror movie that just came out?
                                  It would be one helluva amount of promo.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in the plane and their closest ones. :(
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It's just crazy and awful that a whole plane can go missing!
                                      Originally posted by Thriller
                                      Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                        It's just crazy and awful that a whole plane can go missing!
                                        I think the plane could be in millions of tiny fragments scattered in the ocean. Terrible that the love ones have no real answers yet.

Comment

Wow so sad! Reminds me of the plane crash a few years ago that happened in the ocean. The plane was going to France from Brazil, but they didn't take long to find that one. This is so mysterious. I mean it's clear that the plane is down..but where? :( must be such a drastic situation for the families.
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

It's all very strange. It'll be interesting to see what is made of this incident once more is known.

Terrible though, very sad.
                                            Originally posted by Bsquared
                                            I hate to disagree with you @Dior because you are so handsome.

Comment

RIP to all in the plane this is really sad. Apparently the most possible scenario right now is pilots' disorientation, that somehow they were thinking they were going up when they were really going down. Which is scary and anyway, is that even possible?

I don't believe in the terrorism thing mainly because terrorism acts usually involve a demand, a complain, a statement, something. This had nothing. What's the point of killing people for a cause (as twisted and evil as the cause can be, there is always a cause in terrorism acts) when you don't let the world know of your cause? So I think we can safely reject that possibility. Someone would have taken responsibility by now if indeed it was terrorism.

Apparently there is also a phone of someone in the plane still ringing (which assuming he didn't run off his wife and wasn't in the plane at all is really unexplained).
                                              jio CHARTS NOW:6/4/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10374351

Comment

^wow that phone ringing thing is interesting. Could that mean the plane didn't crash? I mean if it had then the phone wouldn't work...this is so mysterious.
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

This is really kinda creepy and mysterious. Anyways, the phone thing gives me a little bit of hope that the passengers are still alive, maybe stranded somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X