No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid does not attack the immune system, Hiv does.
    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• I heard that people with sufficient vitamin d have a better chance of getting only a mild form of Covid.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        I heard that people with sufficient vitamin d have a better chance of getting only a mild form of Covid.
        dunno bout that vitamin but this is proved that people with hiv that are on successful treatment are almost immune from Covid, basically because the medicine they're taking each day stops Covid from spreading.
        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• According to the RKI Germany... these are the countries where most Germans got infected with Covid over the past 7 days:

7,606 - Germany

608 - Kosovo
          227 - Serbia
          166 - Turkey
          105 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
          72 - Bulgaria
          68 - Romania
          66 - Croatia
          47 - Albania
          47 - North Macedonia
          40 - Poland
          38 - Spain
          27 - Netherlands
          23 - Ukraine
          20 - France
          20 - Austria
          --
          317 - Rest of World
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by jszmiles View Post

dunno bout that vitamin but this is proved that people with hiv that are on successful treatment are almost immune from Covid, basically because the medicine they're taking each day stops Covid from spreading.
            That's good to hear for HIV patients... unfortunately, non-HIV patients cannot take anti-retro-viral meds bc of the side effects.
            My Chart

Comment

That's good to hear for HIV patients... unfortunately, non-HIV patients cannot take anti-retro-viral meds bc of the side effects.
              that's true, but it's a clue how to fight with this disease...
              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

This still includes numbers from the weekend .. when Spain didn't update.
                they had an update yesterday , i posted it and they actually did update the weekend just gone anyway:

1st - 2514
                2nd - 2974
                3rd - 3044
                4th - 5760.
                Last edited by InFamous; Wed August 5, 2020, 00:23.

Comment

I heard that people with sufficient vitamin d have a better chance of getting only a mild form of Covid.
                  I have been taking supplements of Vit D, C and Zinc since March.

Comment

This does now seem to be the scientific consensus.

It's a major reason why people with black skin tend to be worst affected - melanin (black pigment) reduces the skin's ability to produce Vitamin D.

Comment

According to the RKI Germany... these are the countries where most Germans got infected with Covid over the past 7 days:

7,606 - Germany

608 - Kosovo
                      227 - Serbia
                      166 - Turkey
                      105 - Bosnia & Herzegovina
                      72 - Bulgaria
                      68 - Romania
                      66 - Croatia
                      47 - Albania
                      47 - North Macedonia
                      40 - Poland
                      38 - Spain
                      27 - Netherlands
                      23 - Ukraine
                      20 - France
                      20 - Austria
                      --
                      317 - Rest of World
                      Nnnn not Dua's country contributing the most. How can that be when It's so tiny? Is all of Kosovo infected?
                      BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Lockdown reintroduced in Aberdeen from 5pm this evening. All bars and restaurants to close for a minimum of one week.

Comment

• I feel sorry for the people working in that industry and hope that the lockdown gets relieved soon again.
                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                          and everything you stand for?
                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Nnnn not Dua's country contributing the most. How can that be when It's so tiny? Is all of Kosovo infected?
                            Basically.

Government is doing shitty job (currently politics itself is a mess) and on top of that people are just doing things as if nothing is happening.

The sad part of it is that Kosovo relies so much on diaspora during summer months and they are responsible for giving the economy a much needed push/drive...like 50% of population works in gastronomy!!!

Comment

Well only 600, most Germans are getting infected at home.

Comment

• Is increased testing part of the reason for infection numbers increasing? I know in the UK testing was barely a thing in the first few months and now they’re testing anyone they can get their hands on, even those without symptoms. It’d be interesting to know which age groups are having the highest positive tests and what the death rates will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                  Is increased testing part of the reason for infection numbers increasing? I know in the UK testing was barely a thing in the first few months and now they’re testing anyone they can get their hands on, even those without symptoms. It’d be interesting to know which age groups are having the highest positive tests and what the death rates will be.
                                  From what I've seen the positive tests increase is going up much higher than the increase in percentage of positive tests, so yes, I think more testing is definitely the reason for the increase.
                                  1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

• There is this weird news in Germany that testing for covid through the nose could injure the brain... well some facilities are pushing the thingy too much into the nose that it breaches thru to the brain. I WILL NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO ME.

Imagine you're going to get tested and end up with a stroke and no Corona.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Poland has reached another sad record this day, over 720 cases and 18 deaths.

https://flo.uri.sh/visualisation/3264690/embed?auto=1
                                      KUBA'S CHART

Comment

There is this weird news in Germany that testing for covid through the nose could injure the brain... well some facilities are pushing the thingy too much into the nose that it breaches thru to the brain. I WILL NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO ME.

Impossible.

Comment

• Northern Ireland has "paused" the reopening of pubs until September 1st .

Comment

There is this weird news in Germany that testing for covid through the nose could injure the brain... well some facilities are pushing the thingy too much into the nose that it breaches thru to the brain. I WILL NOT LET THEM DO THIS TO ME.

Who you trynna fool you definitelly have inserted much larger things in those holes
                                            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                            98 - OUT

Comment

Who you trynna fool you definitelly have inserted much larger things in those holes
                                              watch more Tagesschau, henny.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• The United States exceeded 5 million cases.
                                                Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

A friend of mine got tested yesterday and that nose swap thing was very quick and painless. So you don't need to be afraid.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It is anatomically impossible to injure the brain by inserting the cotton swab to deep into the nose. Anyone saying otherwise is either deliberately fear mongering or completely clueless. Don't listen to idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X