This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

speak for yourself. SH is the most beautiful and awesome place to live with queen Hamburg right down south as the gate to the world and the Viking Empire.
    Yes Hamburg, a city that isn't part of SH, is the best part about SH
    DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Yes Hamburg, a city that isn't part of SH, is the best part about SH
      Lübeck is the queen of the Hanseatic League.

I can't wait for the schools to close in Germany. It is time for it. To contain this virus schools and other public learning facilities should be closed now.
      My Chart

Comment

• France banned gatherings of more than 1000 people tonight.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• My concerts are soooo getting cancelled
          98 - OUT

Comment

My concerts are soooo getting cancelled
            Poor Madino, she is performing tonight
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Yeah, they are even thinking about Cannes Film Festival so forget about summer tours/shows in Europe this summer.
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Significant parts of northern Italy are closed - nobody in, nobody out (without special permission).

The UK government now states Italy should be avoided for all but essential travel.

Comment

• Cannot wait for schools to be shut down so I can enjoy another 14 days of nothing.

Let me just say that the zones with the least cases were also the zones in which children were still on break.
                  The real struggle will start from tomorrow when everybody goes back to school.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 2020 Paris Open (tennis tournament) will not be held.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Indian Wells (Tennis Tournament) will not be held either. OMG...
                      My Chart

Comment

• oh my god the dramatics not even 0,1% of a single country has been infected and they cancel events which happen during summer
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• My bad, it wasn't Paris open, it was Paribas Open which is Indian Wells

Indian Wells is held close to Coachella right? Which means it will also be cancelled.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Worst stock market crash since 2008. What a mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                              Worst stock market crash since 2008. What a mess.
                              I feel sorry for all the billionaires who are affected by this. So sorry.

98 - OUT

Comment

I feel sorry for all the billionaires who are affected by this. So sorry.

Comment

• first people have now died in Germany. Death toll now stands at 2.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Italy is really exploding now. almost +2000 cases today.
                                    My Chart

Comment

Italy is really exploding now. almost +2000 cases today.
                                      Italy pulling an Adele chart-wise?
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Viruses like this can come from any living organism. Just because bats look creepy and aren't domesticated doesn't mean squat. It can come from anything. No one one was "animal blaming" when we had bird or swine flu.

Comment

• Who is even blaming bats? Last time I checked we (the western world) were shocked at China's wet markets.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Who is even blaming bats? Last time I checked we (the western world) were shocked at China's wet markets.
                                            A lot of people were "blaming" bats initially - and not without reason.
                                            It is a known fact that bats' organisms have unique properties which make them immune to a lot of viruses. Which, in turn, makes them perfect spreaders.
                                            Of course that has zilch to do with them being "wild" or "looking creepy", but bats have often played a key role in viruses spreading to other mammals.

In this case it seems the virus was originially found in snakes, but that's just a sidenote. Ultimately, it doesn't matter.

Comment

• It finally arrived in Cyprus too... while we were busy checking everyone coming from turkish-occupied north (which had 0 cases of corona just like Turkey), the virus arrived here through a traveler from the UK that nobody bothered checking at the airport...
                                              jio CHARTS NOW: 7/12//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post11029655

Comment

• Oops looks like the bish is already getting cancelled #FAD
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• what's that???
                                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 7/12//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post11029655

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                    what's that???
                                                    Corona got exposed for being a racist industry plant. There is nothing organic or genuine about her sudden rise to fame. Basically the Camila Cabello of viruses.
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X