No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These spambots are getting smarter everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartan View Post

I too am rather dissatisfied with Coronavirus.

Comment

• Originally posted by maroon View Post
        Is life back to normal?
        I haven't seen some of my colleagues from work since March when the advisory to work from home started being enforced.
        More like you all are going to witness the Belarusian "nothing to see here" mode in terms of dealing with the virus.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• sorry but how do we all know FOR SURE there will be a vaccine next year? just because the news media said that there MIGHT BE? the key word here is MIGHT... but nobody definetely knows if there will be a vaccine - a VIABLE & SAFE vaccine - in a year from now...

sorry but i really DO NOT think there will be a vaccine ready by NEXT YEAR! in fact NOBODY KNOWS if there will be a safe & working vaccine @ all! i have recently read that some of the vaccine trials going on right now are NOT going well & that the many of the participants are GETTING SICK from the vaccine trials... sorry to say this, but those of you who think the vaccine will be ready within a year or even a few years (OR IF @ ALL,) then you clearly do not understand how science works & are living in a fantasy world...

sorry but its the truth! this virus is not disappearing that quickly like we all wish it would, & live concerts, live sports, broadway shows, festivals, etc are NOT going to be back anytime soon!

heck here in the united states, most of the SCHOOLS are not "back to normal" yet & most of theschool buildings are still closed, & the students & teachers are all doing everything online instead of in the classrooms, doing "virtual learning"! so we are all not out of the woods just yet...

Comment

• ehhh well honestly I VERY MUCH DOUBT that concerts - both touring & residencies - as well as other events such as live sports, festivals, broadway shows, etc, will be coming back ANYTIME soon... & i mean NOT EVEN BY NEXT YEAR!

i know everybody is hoping that the coronavirus will be 100% be gone by then (shoot i wish this damn coronavirus was gone like YESTERDAY!) but in reality, NOT REALLY! nobody even knows if the vaccine will even be READY by next year, & yes it is a fact that vaccines take YEARS to completed, tested throughly, & ready for BILLIONS of people all over the world! & again just because there is a vaccine being worked on DOES NOT MEAN it will be completed & safe for the world! i have heard recently that there are alot of problems with the trials right now, that alot of participants are GETTING SICK from the vaccine during these trials!

sorry but it is the reality that we are all still living in because of this pandemic, & its NOT gonna disappear overnight! & it has affected not only the concert, movie, & music industries & singers/bands/actors, it has affected EVERYBODY! look @ the current BASEBALL season here in the united states - since it started in july (over 4 months AFTER baseball season usually starts,) this years season has all been VIRTUAL - people watching the games only @ home, but there are still NO FANS allowed in the stadiums! & i have heard that basketball & golf are going through the same thing! & i have also heard that FOOTBALL will be going through the SAME EXACT THING when they start their games this fall (which @ this point exactly when nobody knows for sure since baseball games, basketball games, etc are all still currently going on...)

heck look @ SCHOOLS in the U.S. right now... most states are doing VIRTUAL LEARNING (including majority of the public schools here in my state, maryland!) in fact @ the daycare center i work @, we have many school-aged children in our program since school buildings are still closed & the students there are all doing virtual learning! & the schools, @ least in my state, will be doing virtual learning until @ least sometime in february 2021! & our state governor might be considering everybody to do virtual learning for the ENTIRE 2020-2021 SCHOOL-YEAR!

sorry but with the current rate of this virus, & scientists are already predicting a SECOND WAVE of the virus this fall & winter (since here in the U.S., "cold & flu season" will be hitting upon us soon, it is usually from the months of october-april, & as a daycare teacher, it makes me WORRIED BIG TIME! bad enough to worry about regular flu, but to worry about the coronavirus, this winter has me absolute terrified!!! luckily my family & i already got our flu shots recently! because i have several family members who have immune-attacking illnesses & i DO NOT want to catch the virus & make my family sick, no way hose, nada!!!)

Comment

• ok sorry this reply is late (as i am not on this forum that much as you can see, been kinda busy lately!) but i think you kinda MISSED THE POINT of my post... i had NEVER said anything against celines team releasing new digital content - whether its new songs, previously unreleased songs, releases of concerts that have not been released before, even maybe a NEW DOCUMENTARY about celine (even though yes i know that the documentary thing is a major LONG SHOT lol, but hey a girl can dream lol haha) - would be REALLY GREAT during this unprecendent time, as concert are not back yet, & LORD KNOWS when they will be, but most likely it wont be until @ least ANOTHER FEW YEARS from now...

so yea i am ALL FOR NEW STUFF FROM TEAM CELINE!!! especially since because of this pandemic, most likely than not concerts, residencies, tours, & other live events will NOT BE BACK by next year as everybody is hoping (especially if there is no viable vaccine, & even if there is by chance, it still WILL NOT be out by this time next year @ all as that is totally unsafe & unrealistic!!!

come on team celine!!! even though there are no concerts for the forseeable future, DOESNT MEAN you have to stay in hiding forever!!!

Comment

• well even though i do applaud your optimism & well wishes (& everybody elses on this forum too lol) that the coronavirus "will be gone by next year" & that "the world will 100% be back to normal next year" & all that (& apparently many people are also thinking that, just because some of the restrictions were lifted during the summer months, & are doing VERY RISKY BEHAVIORS such as not wearing masks, not social distancing, having very large crowds @ parties in peoples homes, & overcrowding @ beaches, restaurants, bars, etc, & those behaviors had caused many of those places here in my state, maryland, to get CLOSED UP again because of more positive coronavirus cases...) DOES NOT MEAN the pandemic is over! there are still many new cases & high positivity rates of the virus in many places EVERY DAY & ITS NOT STOPPING!

& summer will soon be over... in fact scientists are already predicting a SECOND WAVE of the virus to come this fall & winter once the weather gets cooler (pretty much @ the same time as the typical yearly "cold & flu season" starts, @ least here in the united states...) so i can see restrictions will be coming back, & most likely ANOTHER LOCKDOWN during the winter months like what happened earlier this year...

so sorry to doubt you or anybody else, but DO NOT count on this whole situation being over by next year, or that concerts, live sports, broadway shows, or even NORMAL SCHOOLING, going back to pre-coronavirus status anytime soon!!! as much as we all want normal life again, & i really do want normal life back again too, but the coronavirus is NOT going away anytime soon, & even though i know its hard to accept, this is OUR NEW NORMAL we have to accept until hopefully a vaccine, or another cure or treatment, comes along someday to get rid of the coronavirus forever!!!

Comment

• lol.- Corona is over ^^
                  My Chart

Comment

• Stop being delusional Stevvy, it is far from over. Spain and France are having 9000 daily updates again, Germany and UK over 2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

That bot posted something else in another thread that had me rolling. I can't remember now where it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        Stop being delusional Stevvy, it is far from over. Spain and France are having 9000 daily updates again, Germany and UK over 2000.
                        Right. it's Never Really Over unless you're

Comment

Stop being delusional Stevvy, it is far from over. Spain and France are having 9000 daily updates again, Germany and UK over 2000.
                          don't refer to numbers from overpopulated states while i'm chilling in the north with literally almost no cases... my country ain't Germany anymore, #FreeSchleswig_Holstein_Sonderburg_Glücksburg
                          My Chart

Comment

Right. it's Never Really Over unless you're

stop spreading the virus.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

don't refer to numbers from overpopulated states while i'm chilling in the north with literally almost no cases... my country ain't Germany anymore, #FreeSchleswig_Holstein_Sonderburg_Glücksburg
                              Didn't you predict you were going to be dead by now?
                              1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Didn't you predict you were going to be dead by now?
                                This changes weekly.

Comment

This changes weekly.
                                  no, it doesn't... but who would have guessed that my federal state would secede and become its own territory? I am so thankful for that.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Schleswig-Holstein becoming its own territory before Bavaria? Who would've seen this coming...
                                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                    and everything you stand for?
                                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• No one would notice.

Comment

No one would notice.
                                        Most ppl don't even know that state exists. The only thing in the north that matters is Hamburg
                                        BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                        98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                        X