Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well is there any restrictions currently on weddings in Germany ? If there are, it's a matter for the law to decide if they were broken and act accordingly. Stop acting as if Germans are doing everything perfectly. aRat told me bars and restaurants were full in Germany at weekends for months during the summer which definitely also increased numbers I am sure. Plus Mallorca had to be shut down after German tourists ignored social distancing and safety rules while on holiday there.
    Not restaurants but bars and the streets were def packed. There wasn't a sign of social distance anywhere. Also people were throwing grill parties every weekend in their backyards. Weird that the numbers when all of this was happening were really low but now when everything feels dead and everyone is inside the numbers are exploding. I guess the colder weather and lack of air circulation indoors are more favorable for the virus than lack of social distance alone.
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Agreed with aRat as that's my observation as well.
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Yes contagion inside is far bigger. Plus it's kids returning to school as they are mainly asymptomatic.
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Numbers continuing to rise rise rise. No end in sight.
          Last edited by InFamous; Today, 00:07.

Comment

Working...
          X