Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Now babygorl i am sure if you really wanted you could have found out exactly what you were supposed to do as opposed to just doing what you think you should have done. I know people who go on holidays into red zones and the next day I see them in the parks and in the shops. It's like bitch do you know the country is shut down cos of people like you not doing what you are supposed to. All the info is available, and info changes all the time, in every aspect of life, especially from government stuff. It is the responsibility of everyone to keep up to date. Simple. Sorry but the I didn't know excuse doesn't wash with me in this situation, we are all adults, there is no excuse for not knowing.
    Pls the info is all over the place. I have been complaining that there isn't concise info in one place anywhere. The docs themselves and their crews many times have no clue what the most current measures are. When I asked them last time I ended up more confused and disinformed than before.

Your idea that all the right info is easy to find or self-explanatory it is not realistic babygorl.
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      Honestly, I only trust the German vaccine... bc I know that - if anything - it will cause no harm.
      I believe there are more than one German vaccines... which one is your fave?
      jio CHARTS NOW: 19/1/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...1#post10543721

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        Honestly, I only trust the German vaccine... bc I know that - if anything - it will cause no harm.
        I trust Daddy PutIn and his crew of hot russian men to save us all
        98 - OUT

Comment

• I trust Moderna and Biontech & Pfizer vaccines. Biontech vaccine is on the news here 7/24 cause the owners are Turkish and if Pfizer wasn't involved in it, i wouldn't trust it as much as i trust Moderna..
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Many people simply don't know what quarantine even means and those ever changing definitions of it don't help at all. When I was on vacation and came back I thot quarantine meant that I should stay at home but could still buy groceries and go for walks in the park. I thot I just had to keep my distance and avoid people. I didn't know you weren't allowed to leave your house at all and had to isolate yourself strictly until the test came back negative. Got lucky I didn't get caught and fined
            Now sis...

Comment

Pls the info is all over the place. I have been complaining that there isn't concise info in one place anywhere. The docs themselves and their crews many times have no clue what the most current measures are. When I asked them last time I ended up more confused and disinformed than before.

Your idea that all the right info is easy to find or self-explanatory it is not realistic babygorl.
              I cannot speak for Alemania or anywhere else that is true but we have a central website with up to date info which tells you exactly what you are supposed to do and when. I am surprised a country like Germany does not have the same.

Comment

I cannot speak for Alemania or anywhere else that is true but we have a central website with up to date info which tells you exactly what you are supposed to do and when. I am surprised a country like Germany does not have the same.
                GERMany is a third world country pretending to be first world I fear (we have an openly homophobic chancellor after all). An Amuhricah tea.
                Last edited by aRat; Mon November 16, 2020, 21:04.
                98 - OUT

Comment

GERMany is a third world country pretending to be first world I fear (we have an openly homophobic chancellor after all). An Amuhricah tea.
                  I am SHOCKED and APPALLED. Thank God i broke up with that German hottie or I could have now been living in this mess. A lucky escape.

Comment

• I swear they upload a new 20 page document on my state's website every other day.

I'm part of the 10% who are too lazy to read all of that. And then there's the other 90% of Germans who don't know German well enough to comprehend official documents.

Comment

I am SHOCKED and APPALLED. Thank God i broke up with that German hottie or I could have now been living in this mess. A lucky escape.
                      That uglee wet island ain't better henny.
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                        I swear they upload a new 20 page document on my state's website every other day.

I'm part of the 10% who are too lazy to read all of that. And then there's the other 90% of Germans who don't know German well enough to comprehend official documents.
                        I am one of those who can't read AND are lazy
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• My girlfriend is near Cologne doing an internship and I will be passing there in my way to PT this week for a few days. You Germans scare me... Luckily I don't come from a risk area
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

That uglee wet island ain't better henny.
                            Literally EVERY time i was in Berlin it was either wet, cold or snowing .

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                              My girlfriend is near Cologne doing an internship and I will be passing there in my way to PT this week for a few days. You Germans scare me... Luckily I don't come from a risk area
                              Are you allowed to just casually travel around Europe if you're not from a "risk area" ?

Comment

Literally EVERY time i was in Berlin it was either wet, cold or snowing .
                                Aren't you talking about London now?
                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                and everything you stand for?
                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Aren't you talking about London now?
                                  Have you even been on a train let alone an aeroplane lol, CHILE ?

Comment

Have you even been on a train let alone an aeroplane lol, CHILE ?
                                    What?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What?
                                      Have you been to Berlin ?

Comment

• I've been there like 10 years ago.

Comment

Are you allowed to just casually travel around Europe if you're not from a "risk area" ?
                                          I have to go through Germany in this case anyway. And yes, in this case I can because Germany allows it as I am an EU citizen. I'm also doing it because my gf has housing there and a job contract. Because otherwise I would not even be able to book a hotel in Germany, so even if I did want to casually travel around I would have nowhere to stay. It's risky but we might be staying a while apart so we're taking the risk for 2-3 days.
                                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

I have to go through Germany in this case anyway. And yes, in this case I can because Germany allows it as I am an EU citizen. I'm also doing it because my gf has housing there and a job contract. Because otherwise I would not even be able to book a hotel in Germany, so even if I did want to casually travel around I would have nowhere to stay. It's risky but we might be staying a while apart so we're taking the risk for 2-3 days.
                                            Is your GF from germany as well or just working here?
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• A moment of levity, plus this is really cool

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Is your GF from germany as well or just working here?
                                                stealing German jobs, I see?

My Chart

Comment

• My state: Schleswig-Holstein - Sonderburg - Glücksburg

has reported a mere 100 cases today. countrywise my dukedom is now under the critical number of 50 new infecs per 100k peeps.

SHSG now only has 48,5 new infecs per 100k peeps. #winning. #CoronaisFakeNews
                                                  My Chart

Comment

I trust Daddy PutIn and his crew of hot russian men to save us all
                                                    u do you, bae
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X