No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmm... Yes, you may get a fine if the police finds out. The fine can go up to 5,000€. Rita Ora may afford that, John Doe may not.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Just do it yourself - it’s surprisingly easy.
      I already do it and don't complain about it actually like some members here who think not going to a barbershop means they are barred from their constitutional rights
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Just do it yourself - it’s surprisingly easy.
        Not us agreeing on something for once
        DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

I already do it and don't complain about it actually like some members here who think not going to a barbershop means they are barred from their constitutional rights
          Ironically the person who is complaining the loudest about barbers being closed claimed recently that he actually cuts his own hair anyway.

Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

So Rita and her hairdresser also needs to be exposed and fined for yet another breach. AS if it wasn't enough that she got a man fired from his job and the restaurant in difficulty with the council.
            You are right there are other people breaking covid rules besides Merkel. But why are you so obsessed with Rita Ora?
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Ironically the person who is complaining the loudest about barbers being closed claimed recently that he actually cuts his own hair anyway.

And your point is? I can't afford going to the barber anyway. The situation would look differently if I had a different monthly budget to spend.
              Last edited by theMathematician; Sat February 6, 2021, 23:05.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

And your point is? I can't afford going the barber anyway. The situation would look differently if I had another monthly budget to spend.
                The point is complaining over and over again about a service you previously claimed not to use anyway is completely ridiculous. LOL

Barbers are shut. Get over it.

Comment

Barbers are shut. Get over it.
                  Tell that to the barbers who are currently struggling financially!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

You are right there are other people breaking covid rules besides Merkel. But why are you so obsessed with Rita Ora?
                    Stop spreading lies about Angela Merkel. Don't believe everything you read in the gutter press. FAKE NEWS.

Comment

Tell that to the barbers who are currently struggling financially!
                      Barbers in Germany have only been closed for TWO MONTHS. There are people far worse off than these barbers. Ironically it was the German barbers association who complained about the German footballers having haircuts so they screwed up their own people.

Comment

Barbers in Germany have only been closed for TWO MONTHS. There are people far worse off than these barbers. Ironically it was the German barbers association who complained about the German footballers having haircuts so they screwed up their own people.
                        I've now not been to work for 3 months and probably another 3 months to go before I go back to work in a pub in Durham, may be longer.
                        But have not choice but to get in with it and accept that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post

I've now not been to work for 3 months and probably another 3 months to go before I go back to work in a pub in Durham, may be longer.
                          But have not choice but to get in with it and accept that.
                          I had to stop work cos of covid in March of last year, i worked a little bit during from Oct - Nov, and nothing since. Was told this week that I will unlikely be needed until September and even then it is not certain. People acting as if two months is a long time haven't a clue. And yeah, I agree, I am just making the best of things, not gonna be whinging and crying about it every day. I can't stand negativity.

Comment

• CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                            FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• People who work in cafés, restaurants, bars, etc. in Turkey are out of their jobs for a year now and our government does nothing to support them. Some of them have kids and are on the edge of starvation. So i can't feel sorry for people who can't have haircuts or barbers who are getting support from their governments.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

People who work in cafés, restaurants, bars, etc. in Turkey are out of their jobs for a year now and our government does nothing to support them. Some of them have kids and are on the edge of starvation. So i can't feel sorry for people who can't have haircuts or barbers who are getting support from their governments.
                                And again, you assume that they are actually getting support from their government.

I think you can stay without a haircut for a few months as well, so I agree with you there.

Comment

And again, you assume that they are actually getting support from their government.

I think you can stay without a haircut for a few months as well, so I agree with you there.
                                  People have said in this thread that barbers are getting support from their government so i assume that. I do think European countries support their citizens in some way, don't they?
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

People have said in this thread that barbers are getting support from their government so i assume that. I do think European countries support their citizens in some way, don't they?
                                    They had announced it, yes, but some people running businesses have waited for support for months already. During the first lockdown, shop owners had got their support quickly, but during the second lockdown, well... It's been a mess for unknown reasons basically. At the same time, barbers still have to pay their staff, their shops' rent and need to live from something as well.

Comment

They had announced it, yes, but some people running businesses have waited for support for months already. During the first lockdown, shop owners had got their support quickly, but during the second lockdown, well... It's been a mess for unknown reasons basically. At the same time, barbers still have to pay their staff, their shops' rent and need to live from something as well.
                                      At least they got some kind of support. In Turkey they had none and now they are open cause they can't afford to close them.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

At least they got some kind of support. In Turkey they had none and now they are open cause they can't afford to close them.
                                        Do you really believe that a progressive developed country like Germany is not supporting its people at this time ? I just dont believe these claims at all. I have friends in Germany who were/ are unemployed cos of Covid and they ALL get support financially from the government.

Also, in another thread when we were taking about homeless people this very same poster claimed that it was super easy for a homeless person to get an apartment and receive financial support - he literally claimed it was as easy as 1, 2, 3 yet now he is claiming that people are getting nothing in the midst of a global pandemic ?

NOT. BUYING. IT.

In fact the German govenment have just announced a further huge financial aid package, on top of what is already in place. As well as the standard social security that already existed in Germany .

https://www.thelocal.de/20210204/exp...n-the-pandemic
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Sun February 7, 2021, 15:09.

Comment

• There is support but I am afraid we are gonna pay it later on. I can clearly see Germany and the EU coming after a year or so telling us: "OK guys, enough with -10% defıcıts, let's go to -4% now" and then you will see extreme poverty hitting us all...

Money have to be made somehow and now we are spending money we do not have (except a select few like Germany for example who were running illegal surpluses for almost a decade)
                                          Last edited by jio; Sun February 7, 2021, 15:05.
                                          jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• I live in the here and now, I will deal with next year next year.

Comment

• You are in Germany I believe, so no need to worry about it...
                                              jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Why should thousands of people claim not to having received financial support in months if it's wrong?
                                                And yes, if you're registered to be out of employment, you get your monthly pay from the job center and they pay the rent for your appartment. They are not responsible for any Corona-related compensation payments though.

Comment

• You have zero evidence, just unsubstantiated claims. as usual.

During the first lockdown you claimed that people did not receive their supports either, yet here you say now that during the first lockdown there was no problem getting the supports. You will say whatever suits you to push your narratives and I am not buying it.

Comment

• CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                                                    FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

Working...
                                                    X