Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You clearly want to provoke here and cause unnecessary trouble. The rollout of financial supports during the first lockdown had been better than during the second lockdown when many people have had to wait for months because of many bureaucratic issues on the side of the government (e.g. a software error that couldn't be fixed for weeks). It's been reported through the national media several times and I saw it in my own family. Why should I make false claims here? It doesn't make sense.
    Pro: freedom of speech
    Contra: cancel culture

    Comment



    • CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
      FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE


      Comment


      • 3 Awards!
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
          3 Awards!
          Congratulations !!

          OT - Negative Nancie's will be ignored going forward. Constant negativity does no one any good at this time.
          Stay safe everyone..
          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
          Pronouns: He / Him

          Comment


          • Now passed 12 million people have had the 1st vaccination in the UK, there's 1more week to hit the target of 15 million.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
              Now passed 12 million people have had the 1st vaccination in the UK, there's 1more week to hit the target of 15 million.
              As much as the government needed criticism, you can’t fault their vaccination roll out. Such huge numbers in such a short amount of time.
              Words are useless, especially sentences.
              they don’t stand for anything.
              How could they explain how I feel?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                Now passed 12 million people have had the 1st vaccination in the UK, there's 1more week to hit the target of 15 million.
                It's an incredible achievement really - even Nicola Sturgeon is raving about the roll out on Twitter.

                If my calculations are correct, they have 8 calendar days to do 3m more - that's an average of 375,000 per day (considerably less than they have averaged recently).

                Comment


                • Primary schools were to open tomorrow... We just had an online meeting... Our school will stay closed tomorrow because of the heavy snowfall.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                    As much as the government needed criticism, you can’t fault their vaccination roll out. Such huge numbers in such a short amount of time.
                    It’s the only thing they’ve done successfully so far and if it carries on like this it’ll sadly mean everything that came before it will likely be brushed under the carpet as the Mail and Sun hail Boris a hero for leading us out of lockdown.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                      It's an incredible achievement really - even Nicola Sturgeon is raving about the roll out on Twitter.

                      If my calculations are correct, they have 8 calendar days to do 3m more - that's an average of 375,000 per day (considerably less than they have averaged recently).
                      Next press conference:

                      Boris: We did it, we hit a target!
                      Public: Are we allowed out to play now?
                      Boris: Don’t be silly.
                      Words are useless, especially sentences.
                      they don’t stand for anything.
                      How could they explain how I feel?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Thriller View Post

                        It’s the only thing they’ve done successfully so far and if it carries on like this it’ll sadly mean everything that came before it will likely be brushed under the carpet as the Mail and Sun hail Boris a hero for leading us out of lockdown.
                        Until the next election. Over 100,000 deaths cannot be swept away.
                        Words are useless, especially sentences.
                        they don’t stand for anything.
                        How could they explain how I feel?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Wayne View Post

                          It's an incredible achievement really - even Nicola Sturgeon is raving about the roll out on Twitter.

                          If my calculations are correct, they have 8 calendar days to do 3m more - that's an average of 375,000 per day (considerably less than they have averaged recently).
                          Yesterday, 549,000 people had the 1st vaccine.

                          Comment


                          • Dutch government have extended the night curfew until 3rd March.
                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                            Pronouns: He / Him

                            Comment


                            • Covid lockdown is fuelling right wing extremism in Germany according to reports.

                              German intelligence are monitoring such groups carefully :

                              https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/g...-wing-n1256834
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

                              Comment


                              • BREAKING NEWS
                                • Returning residents from "red list countries" will have to pay 1,750 for their own hotel quarantine, transport and testing
                                • There will be fines of up to 10,000 and 10-year jail sentences for those who break travel rules
                                • Returning travellers must book two PCR tests to take on days two and eight of their quarantine
                                • Sixteen hotels with 4,600 rooms have been secured around a small number of ports and airports in England
                                https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55995645

                                Red list countries are listed here
                                Last edited by ludichris; Tue February 9, 2021, 16:07.

                                Comment


                                • Your average person ain’t gonna pay that, let’s hope it curbs travel. To be honest this should’ve all been done a year ago.

                                  Comment


                                  • Australia aren’t on the list.... I thought that was the sound of Rita Ora breathing a sigh of relief

                                    After the summer holiday fiasco of 2020, I can’t say that this announcement does much for potential tourism - it was a nightmare last year with countries added last minute etc. I’m looking forward to an extended staycation, with a bit of luck.
                                    Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                    they don’t stand for anything.
                                    How could they explain how I feel?

                                    Comment


                                    • Can't see the UK Government agreeing to this
                                      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55995855

                                      Comment


                                      • Numbers are dropping steadily now in Germany with the incidence at below 70 and in many regions even below 50, but everyone and their mother is scared of the mutations and some people already fear another wave. Is it really inevitable or how would you interpret the situation?
                                        Pro: freedom of speech
                                        Contra: cancel culture

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                          Australia aren’t on the list.... I thought that was the sound of Rita Ora breathing a sigh of relief

                                          After the summer holiday fiasco of 2020, I can’t say that this announcement does much for potential tourism - it was a nightmare last year with countries added last minute etc. I’m looking forward to an extended staycation, with a bit of luck.
                                          Does that mean people from orange and green countries can come in without quarantine? There hasn't been much mention of that traffic light system in ages.
                                          Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                          Pronouns: He / Him

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                            Australia aren’t on the list.... I thought that was the sound of Rita Ora breathing a sigh of relief

                                            After the summer holiday fiasco of 2020, I can’t say that this announcement does much for potential tourism - it was a nightmare last year with countries added last minute etc. I’m looking forward to an extended staycation, with a bit of luck.
                                            They're now saying don't book holidays because they want most of the population vaccinated before allowing holidays abroad.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by IDreamed View Post

                                              They're now saying don't book holidays because they want most of the population vaccinated before allowing holidays abroad.
                                              Tbh I don’t understand why anyone would book a holiday in a pandemic, but that’s just me.
                                              Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                              they don’t stand for anything.
                                              How could they explain how I feel?

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                                Tbh I don’t understand why anyone would book a holiday in a pandemic, but that’s just me.
                                                To party. Tons of people from Turkey fly to Miami to enjoy the beaches and nightlife. Also many people go to Mexico.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

                                                  To party. Tons of people from Turkey fly to Miami to enjoy the beaches and nightlife. Also many people go to Mexico.
                                                  Turkey has plenty of holiday resorts - just stay local! Us Brits will have to make do with caravans and lodges
                                                  Words are useless, especially sentences.
                                                  they don’t stand for anything.
                                                  How could they explain how I feel?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by menime123 View Post

                                                    Tbh I don’t understand why anyone would book a holiday in a pandemic, but that’s just me.
                                                    I live in Hexham, don't need to travel far for holidays because it's absolutely beautiful here no matter what time of the year. And Scotland isn't that far away.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X