Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems to me like more and more younger (<40 years old) people label themselves as 'vaccinated'. I see it getting mentioned on online dating profiles (Should we really be that frank about our personal health data?), and today I read about a favorite artist of mine and his family being vaccinated. From what I know, this means having received two doses of vaccine. My country may be awkwardly behind, but there are still many older people who either just had their first appointment or are still waiting for it, so I'd assume that younger people without major risk factors wouldn't be through with it anytime soon.

Comment

• If people want to label themselves as vaccinated after having had the vaccine what business of yours is that ? That is their business. Like for someone who has Pro freedom of speech proudly plastered on your profile you seem to have a problem with people sharing things that they have every right to share, if they want to.

Anyway congrats MusicRecords Great to hear you are fully vaccinated ! Get out there and enjoy the restaurants and getting back to normality
      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• As you mention freedom of speech: Yes, it includes both, being allowed to keep your health data to yourself or share it with whoever you like. I fear that it may indirectly force others to be open about it as well, but maybe I'm just interpreting too much into it.

Comment

• Well as far as I recall, not a single person has ever asked you about your vaccination status or stance in this thread yet you have shared it repeatedly on numerous occasions, even asking people if they think you should get vaccinated or not. So I mean we know your vaccination status. So I mean you are sharing yourself so why do you have an issue with other people sharing ? I mean the fact that you wrote that post directly after MusicRecords posted about himself being fully vaccinated was so uncalled for.
          Loads of people in this thread have shared their vaccination status, and that is their right to do so. So no need for you to keep questioning that as they are free to share whatever they want.
          Last edited by InFamous; Sat May 22, 2021, 00:00.
          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• You do have a point here. I guess I'm torn between the pros and cons of the internet here. We had this topic a few times before, I guess, but it's a struggle basically to have instant access to communicate with other people and still try not to spread too much personal information because the internet never forgets and everyone can read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              because the internet never forgets
              It sure does not. Even if you quickly edit your post.
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 32 and older now eligible to book in UK
                See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  32 and older now eligible to book in UK

I managed to get my 2 appointments as soon as they opened up the eligibility at 7am. They didn't have anywhere local so I have to travel 5 miles but I'll do some shopping afterwards so it isn't a wasted trip. Hoping for Pfizer!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

stay calm and breathe.
                    So I did my first test today. It was the one with the q tip that you do yourself. It didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable. I wouldn't say that it's my highlight of the day, but if it allows me access to things I enjoy doing, so be it.

Comment

• Canada has officially overtaken the US when it comes to first vaccine rates. More details to come tomorrow.

Comment

• That is a completely irrelevant statistic seeing as almost 38 percent of the USA is FULLY vaccinated while less than 5 percent of Canada's population is.

This whole my country is better than your country thing with the vaccines is honestly so pointless. Media are so stupid at times.
                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                          That is a completely irrelevant statistic seeing as almost 38 percent of the USA is FULLY vaccinated while less than 5 percent of Canada's population is.

This whole my country is better than your country thing with the vaccines is honestly so pointless. Media are so stupid at times.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The German health minister announced that he's planning a summer as normal as possible. The aim is to bring the incidence rate to below 20. Last year, as I already stated back then, more than 50% of the late summer infections that ultimately led to the 2nd wave came from Tukish and Balcanic migrants returning from their native countries, so the health minister (This should interest you, spiritboy ;) .) wants an agreement with especially Turkey to take testing and quarantine seriously in order to prevent yet another wave.

Comment

• The Pfizer and AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccines are highly effective against the variant identified in India after two doses, a study has found.
                              As reported by the BBC.

21st June here we come!
                              I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• I would like to see some actual evidence of the claim that 50 percent of late summer infections can be traced to "turkish and balcanic migrants returning from their native countries" because the last time you made this absurd claim you had absolutely nothing to back it up.
                                Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Well I feel a bit weird after my jab tbh, but I feel like I’m having all the same reactions to how I feel when I’m on an airplane, so it’s hard to tell what effects are from the jab and what effects are
                                  from my mind going into panic mode.
                                  1 Majestic |2 Sub Focus |3 Cristoph |4 Subwoolfer |5 Rudimental

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                    Well I feel a bit weird after my jab tbh, but I feel like I’m having all the same reactions to how I feel when I’m on an airplane, so it’s hard to tell what effects are from the jab and what effects are
                                    from my mind going into panic mode.
                                    I was told if you eat something and take a parecetemol it can help.
                                    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

I was told if you eat something and take a parecetemol it can help.
                                      Gonna try that now thanks, comfort eating I can do!

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Gonna try that now thanks, comfort eating I can do!
                                        No probs. Enjoy x

Bear in mind that you could also be suffering from Eurovision withdrawl !
                                        Stan of Meredith.

Comment

No probs. Enjoy x

I think the effects of that will far outlast that of the vaccine

Comment

No probs. Enjoy x

Maybe it was the UK Zero which caused it all.

jk jk. Hope you feel better soon SholasBoy

Comment

Maybe it was the UK Zero which caused it all.

jk jk. Hope you feel better soon SholasBoy
                                              WHAT. He got zero points I have to admit that I didn't watch it.
                                              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• UK had its second best day for vaccines jabs yesterday with 762,000 in one day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57221506

Edited.

Comment

UK had its single best day for vaccines jabs yesterday with 762,000 in one day

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57221506

It was our second best day, but a great achievement - three quarters of a million doses. It’s nice to see we are determined to get back to normal.
                                                  I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X