Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post

Definitely higher on the first. My wife had her second dose same time as I, and in her words she felt "hungover" after the second. The first one though, she had to sleep it off but was relatively functional after the second.

If anything, it seems mostly women I know who feel the effects both times. Only two men I know felt lethargic the second time around.
    E OK, then that's what it is reported. It's not necessary to have no side effects on the second dose, but the heavier side effects are generally during the first dose with AZ. Which kind of confirms that the intensity of the side effects have little to do with your immune system learning.
    jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Wow I am all of a sudden starting to feel super tired. Now I did not get much sleep last night so its hard to say if I am just slumping because of that or due to the vaccine !
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• I'm doing to get my first dose tomorrow - hoping for a dose of Dolly! (Moderna).

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
          Wow I am all of a sudden starting to feel super tired. Now I did not get much sleep last night so its hard to say if I am just slumping because of that or due to the vaccine !
          If you are 8-12 hours post vaccination, it's safe to say it's the vaccine
          jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne View Post
            I'm doing to get my first dose tomorrow - hoping for a dose of Dolly! (Moderna).
            Why are you hoping for Moderna?
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Why are you hoping for Moderna?
              I was talking facetiously but it is the vaccine that Dolly Parton part-funded.

Comment

Wow I am all of a sudden starting to feel super tired. Now I did not get much sleep last night so its hard to say if I am just slumping because of that or due to the vaccine !
                I slept like 11 hours the night after I got my first dose. And I never get more than 5-6 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

I slept like 11 hours the night after I got my first dose. And I never get more than 5-6 hours.
                  I only slept for an hour earlier. Didn't sleep again after I wrote that even though I tried. Before I slept I felt quite horny and my body was very responsive to touch as if all my nerve endings were buzzing or something. I think I should report this new side effect to the WHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Wow well then I hope I can reach that amount, I've been dreaming of a good night of sleep
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I would say the June the 21st isn't going to happen, probably 4 or 5 weeks after that date. Or even longer.

Comment

• I’ve had my first vaccine dose - alas, it wasn’t a dose of Dolly but rather a dose of Pfizer.

The experience was seamless, our NHS are doing a brilliant job.

Comment

• I don’t know anyone who’s had Moderna!

Comment

• I wonder if we will evolve into different clans based on our vaccinations once the purge comes. I hope team Pfizer are ready for the revolution.
                            1 Camila Cabello |2 Silk Sonic|3 Yola |4 Jennifer Hudson |5 KAWALA

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                              I wonder if we will evolve into different clans based on our vaccinations once the purge comes. I hope team Pfizer are ready for the revolution.
                              Are you with me lions ?

Team #Pfizer here ;)

Comment

• Reading the initial pages of this thread now is so interesting. The way it went from people thinking it was a complete joke, to concern creeping in, and a lot of people thinking it would be all over by August 2020 at the very latest and here we are in June 2021 still with a lot of things being restricted and it far from being over on a worldwide scale. What a ride Corona has taken us all on since early 2020.

Comment

• I just had a flick through a few pages out of curiosity too.

Originally posted by stevyy View Post

with a death rate of around 3% = 2,013,000 deaths in France

That's the 3rd largest historical record of death in the country after WW1 and WW2.

Deaths in Germany will be at around 2,500,000 >> also the 3rd largest historical statistic for that one.

Is this still on track?

Comment

I just had a flick through a few pages out of curiosity too.

Is this still on track?
                                    Are you still sneezing on parcels ?

Comment

Are you still sneezing on parcels ?
                                      Not since they made me wear a mask :(

Comment

Not since they made me wear a mask :(
                                        You've been taking about your holidays since page 3. The consistency

Comment

You've been taking about your holidays since page 3. The consistency
                                          That reminds me I must book something for September. Jet2 are waiting for my monies.

Comment

That reminds me I must book something for September. Jet2 are waiting for my monies.
                                            I am on the fence yet. Europe in August sucks, its too hot. One time I made the mortal error of going to Paris in August. It was 45 degrees.

Comment

I am on the fence yet. Europe in August sucks, its too hot. One time I made the mortal error of going to Paris in August. It was 45 degrees.
                                              The hotter the better for me. I love it when the mercury gets to 40

Comment

The hotter the better for me. I love it when the mercury gets to 40
                                                That is fine if you are in a nice hotel with a pool or in a seaside resort. Being stuck in a city when its 45 degrees sucks. I spent two weeks in Paris and Rome in August and it was like being in an inferno. I mean i like heat, I lived in GC.

Comment

• SholasBoy
                                                  SholasBoy commented
                                                  Editing a comment
                                                  GC? Don't know it.

• I hate it when it goes over 40 (which is everyday here).

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                  I hate it when it goes over 40 (which is everyday here).
                                                  I also love Cyprus. But we used to go in October when I was younger. I don't think I've ever been in the middle of Summer.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X