• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    maybe this virus is a glitch and we’re really in a computer program
    Que?

Comment

Comment

it's really starting now... in Italy. It's only a matter of time until it is classified as a global pandemic.
        My Chart

Comment

What's happening in Italy is indeed worrying. China is one thing, they deal with new viruses like this on a regular basis. But I'm not sure we're properly prepared for this in Europe (we can't build new hospitals in 2 weeks or lock down entire towns / countries). And with inner-European travel being on a whole other level than travel between Europe and China, it's probably going to spread like crazy from now on.

Comment

So the end is near, okokokok.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              So the end is near, okokokok.
              A few hundred people dying is nothing when there are billions on this planet.
              My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                Would you say the same if some of your loved ones were among 'the few hundred'?

Or are you just saying that because the virus is mostly affecting Asians and Southern Europeans right now?

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post

A virus spreading like wildfire across the globe and killing hundred of people on the way in a matter of days is hardly nothing.
                  It might not represent a lot compared to the total of human beings but it's just the beginning.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

Comment

The Chinese government is obviously lying with its numbers. They're scared sh*tless of the virus triggering an economic downturn, which in turn could trigger the collapse of the regime.

And the Austrian government closing its borders for trains is such an amateur move and purely symbolic. For every infected person crossing the border on a train, there must be hundreds in cars. Containment will be rendered useless soon. It's now time to prepare for when the virus inevitably starts spreading here (a matter of days if we're lucky).

Comment

First case in Switzerland.

Comment

In Croatia too.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Oh no.

I have a trip coming in 2 weeks (Berlin, Paris then Adelboden and Zurich).

I am usually not a type of person who gets worried about diseases but one of my co-worker told me that maybe I should postpone my trip until this whole coronavirus situation slows down. He planted a seed in my head lol.

Comment

This thing is just starting and will spread everywhere it seems. You're looking to postpone for many many months. I don't think you'll hide from it in the US either.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                  This thing is just starting and will spread everywhere it seems. You're looking to postpone for many many months. I don't think you'll hide from it in the US either.
                                  well speaking of, US has more cases than any of EU countries, so I might just take a risk and do it.

And maybe by the time I comeback in US it will a mandatory to go through testing etc. etc.

Comment

Two new cases in Paris.

Comment

What’s more worrying is the news that some people who recovered tested positive again later

Comment

Call me crazy but as long as I am not immune-compromised or over 60, I wouldnt postpone anything for this... it seems to me it has been blown way out of proportion. Sure, its a new infection, sadly some people will die but there is no logic reason to disrupt international economy (which could be far more damaging) for this. Then again, just frightened thoughts could disrupt the quality of one's trip so for those who are scared, ok cancel. And do not go to any country that its likely to result in a guarantine upon returning from. But otherwise I guess its fine

PS: I can't at the view of kids returning from Italy and getting almost a hero's welcome as if they returned from an expedition in a war zone or something
                                      jio CHARTS NOW: 7/12//2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post11029655

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                                        Call me crazy but as long as I am not immune-compromised or over 60, I wouldnt postpone anything for this... it seems to me it has been blown way out of proportion. Sure, its a new infection, sadly some people will die but there is no logic reason to disrupt international economy (which could be far more damaging) for this. Then again, just frightened thoughts could disrupt the quality of one's trip so for those who are scared, ok cancel. And do not go to any country that its likely to result in a guarantine upon returning from. But otherwise I guess its fine

PS: I can't at the view of kids returning from Italy and getting almost a hero's welcome as if they returned from an expedition in a war zone or something
                                        The main problem about getting the virus is actually spreading it. How would you feel if you spread the virus onto other people which would end up dying?

I think the whole world should get shutdown for a few weeks. But economy so that's not gonna happen.

I'm traveling a lot this year, and I'm already thinking I maybe should cancel..
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

The number of cases in South Korea is increasing like crazy.

A few days ago:

Today:

Comment

Singapore will literally fine you for jaywalking and littering. Imagine doing something like this, lock them up!

Comment

First death in France.
                                              12 in Italy.
                                              New case in Spain, Brazil, ALgeria and Greece.

Comment

It's weird and shady that there aren't any cases in Turkey
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  It's weird and shady that there aren't any cases in Turkey
                                                  If you think that's weird & shady, Indonesia - one of the biggest countries in the world, has a population of over +250 million people, located in Southeast Asia - in the south of Singapore (+90 cases), Thailand (+37 cases) & Malaysia (22) and north of Australia (22) and has A LOT of tourists from China and other Asian countries, yet we also still have 0 case confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X