No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really jealous of everyone getting their first shots but I'm stuck in Norway which is a huge fck up. I won't get anything before August unless a miracle happens.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
      Really jealous of everyone getting their first shots but I'm stuck in Norway which is a huge fck up. I won't get anything before August unless a miracle happens.
      Why is it taking them so long? Can’t even blame the EU for Norway, isn’t their population comparatively tiny?
      1 Coldplay |2 Galantis|3 Sigrid |4 pnau |5 Agnes

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Why is it taking them so long? Can’t even blame the EU for Norway, isn’t their population comparatively tiny?
        Norway is not EU, so surely it's not the EU's fault for that.
        It's a bunch of BS namely them prioritising 18-24 over the 25-39 yo... And others like prioritising Oslo over the other places, as well as them rejecting both AZ and J&J and being very slow with the deals.
        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I bought a VYZA this week, which helps people be able to see my mouth when I'm speaking

Instatilly-8_1200x1200.jpg?v=1620217040.jpg

They fit really well too and don't fog up.
          The only positive & useful thing about that image is that the guy is hot.
          BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Norway is not EU, so surely it's not the EU's fault for that.
            Yes that’s what I I meant . Why on earth they prioritising younger age groups maybe Biden will be sending you some of their extras!

Comment

Yes that’s what I I meant . Why on earth they prioritising younger age groups maybe Biden will be sending you some of their extras!
              Sure you did
              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• The Delta variant is now accounting for 90 percent of infections in the UK according to the Beeb while also giving us the little nugget of a headline stating that the "unvaccinated are more likely to catch the variant" Think that is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain Beeb but thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Sure you did
                  It’s exactly what I said… “can’t even blame the EU for Norway”

Comment

It’s exactly what I said… “can’t even blame the EU for Norway”
                    I was joking babe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
                      What's happening in Italy is indeed worrying. China is one thing, they deal with new viruses like this on a regular basis. But I'm not sure we're properly prepared for this in Europe (we can't build new hospitals in 2 weeks or lock down entire towns / countries). And with inner-European travel being on a whole other level than travel between Europe and China, it's probably going to spread like crazy from now on.
                      Bwahahhaha. You stupid.

Comment

Bwahahhaha. You stupid.

Hahaha I noticed that too imagine everything that happened in the last 18 months that we didn't think could happen

Comment

Bwahahhaha. You stupid.
                          Omg don't give me any idea to dig up my old posts in this thread coz I have served Stupidity to the power of 10 for the most part.

The fact that what I called in the beginning as "just another flu" was what devastated my family by taking my dad

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                          98 - OUT

Comment

Bwahahhaha. You stupid.

Up until page 100 or so people were still predicting it would all be over by August 2020. At the absolute Latest.

Comment

Bwahahhaha. You stupid.
                              You were right about it spreading like crazy though!

I don’t think anyone anywhere in the world thought we’d have to impose lockdowns or build/arrange emergency covid hospitals like they were in China. I remember watching China do all that in 2019 and it wasn’t until it got to Italy that I thought it was something that could even get to the UK.

The idea of a lockdown, telling people not to go to work or leave home, was just so alien - the only comparable situation is WWII and the blitz, when you weren’t supposed to be out after dark as it would impact the blackout.

Even now I can’t quite believe lockdowns happened. Now with scientists coming forward re-exerting the idea the virus could only be man made, there’s the worry of what comes next if there is a case to be answered.
                              “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Yeah to be fair it was completely unprecedented in Europe. However I sorta feel that the actual lockdown lockdown only lasted for about two weeks before everyone got bored and started coming out again. The first two weeks were surreal however, seeing deserted streets and queueing up for shops and everything closed.

Comment

Up until page 100 or so people were still predicting it would all be over by August 2020. At the absolute Latest.
                                  I wish it had been over by August. We are so lucky the vaccines were so quickly produced and scientists were already working on new creation methods for vaccines and able to adapt them rather than starting from scratch.

As utterly devastating as covid has been, the actual rate of mortality is more a warning shot for humanity, compared to long theorised flu type pandemics certain people kept warning us we had to be worried about. We need to be better prepared going forward.

“I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

Yeah to be fair it was completely unprecedented in Europe. However I sorta feel that the actual lockdown lockdown only lasted for about two weeks before everyone got bored and started coming out again. The first two weeks were surreal however, seeing deserted streets and queueing up for shops and everything closed.
                                    2020: The year the UK ran out of toilet roll and pasta.

Lockdown was a novelty to begin with and the UK government’s response was incredibly poor regarding rules and regulations right the way through to the 2021 lockdown. Christmas especially was a real cock up and completely unforgivable.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• I still get angry remembering those first trips to supermarkets and seeing ugly chavs in the loo roll aisle videoing the empty shelves for their snapchats. How funny it was....

Comment

I still get angry remembering those first trips to supermarkets and seeing ugly chavs in the loo roll aisle videoing the empty shelves for their snapchats. How funny it was....
                                        I remember one day I found toilet roll in a random shop and literally feared for my life on the way home. The atmosphere was so strange that first lockdown weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          Omg don't give me any idea to dig up my old posts in this thread coz I have served Stupidity to the power of 10 for the most part.

The fact that what I called in the beginning as "just another flu" was what devastated my family by taking my dad

Comment

I remember one day I found toilet roll in a random shop and literally feared for my life on the way home. The atmosphere was so strange that first lockdown weekend.
                                            Why did the gormless sods think it was so funny that so many selfish idiots were stock piling essentials? Who were they filming it for? We all knew the shelves were empty...we'd all been!! There was nothing funny about it. I felt so sorry for people working in the supermarkets in those first few weeks!

Comment

• UK tabloids reporting delay until 19th July now. Must be true, they always know what’s happening first and I think Boris is due to give an update on Monday?

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                UK tabloids reporting delay until 19th July now. Must be true, they always know what’s happening first and I think Boris is due to give an update on Monday?
                                                Yeah update coming monday officially. The announcements have been consistently leaked a few days prior though.

Comment

• I mean it means I get another few weeks before I have to try and squeeze back into the work trousers.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• But I wonder what is delayed....will it be everything? I mean, personally, I'm happy if they're giving us an estimated alternative date, but not reversing lockdown. But I know a lot of people will be very angry, and I do expect protests, possibly riots.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X