This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Children have been getting vaccinations for years. I already got them when I was a child.
    Babies even get them.
    What's so wrong about giving them this vaccination?
    The incidence of blood clots in adenovirus vaccines and myocarditis in mRNA vaccines gets higher as the age drops. Also the threat COVID poses gets lower as the age drops. Add to that, that unlike the vaccines you and I got, these are vaccines with an emergency license (meaning we still don't have all info on them, only before yesterday new warnings were added to J&J vaccine for example) and you can clearly see why children shouldn't have them.
    jio CHARTS NOW: 5/4/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10866219

Comment

• The head of the union for vaccinations in Germany just said that he would not vaccinate his children against Covid.
      Saying that you don't know what to answer? That's fine.
      Saying that you don't have the time to answer at the moment? That's OK.
      Not answering at all? Ouch... Biggest communicative fail you can do.

Comment

• Second vaccine doses (excluding small states = less than 2 mio. inhabitants):
        1. UAE ~ 67.8%
        2. Israel ~ 60.3%
        3. Chile ~ 59.8%
        4. Uruguay ~ 57.8%
        5. Mongolia ~ 55.2%
        6. Qatar ~ 54.9%
        7. Hungary ~ 54.5%
        8. UK ~ 52.1%
        9. Spain ~ 49.1% (+7.3% )
        10. USA ~ 48%
        11. Canada ~ 47.4%
        12. Belgium ~ 45.7%
        13. Germany ~ 45.3%

Canada is massively increasing. They are already approaching 70% 1st week doses as well. Next update once Germany will reach 50%.

Comment

• As world leaders have expressed horror at the full unlocking plan to come from Monday in the UK the Guardian have reported that :

More than two-thirds of British adults have received both doses of a vaccine, and almost 88% have had one dose.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Meannwhile Barcelona and other Catalonian cities are reimposing a night time curfew as cases surge and the measure was approved by courts following the same in Valencia.

Barcelona and other cities in Spain's northeastern Catalonia region will impose a night-time curfew starting this weekend to fight a surge in virus cases after the measure won court approval.

Catalonia's regional government on Wednesday asked the courts for permission to restore a nightly curfew between 1am and 6am in areas where infection rates surpass 400 cases per 100,000 inhabitants over a seven-day period.

The curfew is intended to discourage social gatherings on beaches and in parks to curb a spike in cases of the highly-contagious Delta variant, especially among unvaccinated young people.

The region's top court today signed off on the measure, which will affect a total of 161 municipalities, including popular beach resorts like Sitges and Salou.

Catalonia, the epicentre of Spain's jump in infections, has already ordered all public gatherings to finish by 12:30am and restricted gatherings to no more than ten people.
            In Paris, the Eiffel tower has reopened - but only at 50 percent of normal capacity and only to those who are fully vaccinated or have proof of a negative test.

Comment

• Passed the 50,000 infections for yesterday in the UK, and a huge increase in hospital admissions.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post
                Passed the 50,000 infections for yesterday in the UK, and a huge increase in hospital admissions.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
                Still cant believe this unlocking is going ahead. Boris will have more blood on his hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Second vaccine doses (excluding small states = less than 2 mio. inhabitants):

13. Germany ~ 45.3%

Canada is massively increasing. They are already approaching 70% 1st week doses as well. Next update once Germany will reach 50%.
                  At this rate, we will see 500,000 Covid deaths by Xmas, 2021.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Still cant believe this unlocking is going ahead. Boris will have more blood on his hands.
                    I hope we can learn from their mistakes.
                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I hope we can learn from their mistakes.
                      England’s Covid unlocking is threat to world, say 1,200 scientists

International experts say ‘unethical experiment’ could allow vaccine-resistant variants to develop

He has no clue what he is doing.

Britain’s position as a global transport hub would mean any new variant here would rapidly spread around the world, scientists and physicians warned at an emergency summit. They also expressed grave concerns about Downing Street’s plans.

Government advisers in New Zealand, Israel and Italy were among those who sounded alarm bells about the policy, while more than 1,200 scientists backed a letter to the Lancet journal warning the strategy could allow vaccine-resistant variants to develop.

An adviser to New Zealand’s government told the summit he and his colleagues were astounded at the approach being taken in England.
                      https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ld-experts-say

Comment

• So, they are ignoring science over there and risk the lives of people outside the UK? shame.
                        My Chart

Comment

So, they are ignoring science over there and risk the lives of people outside the UK? shame.
                          Even the CMO has come out publicly and said it is a disaster waiting to happen.

Comment

Even the CMO has come out publicly and said it is a disaster waiting to happen.
                            Is there no protest in the UK?
                            My Chart

Comment

We'll be in lockdown again by November, and he'll pass the blame onto anyone but himself and he's best pals.

Comment

There was a protest to remove all the restrictions at end of june

Comment

Depending what you read on social media, there has been constant protests that aren't being reported.

It seems were going into nomansland next week. I am excited and anxious all at once. I'm so ready for change, and just hope that this is the start of that. I wish now that the media would stop reporting daily figures.
                                  1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

• I was actually looking earlier at going away in September but now the government is playing traffic light roulette again with changes to France and the Balearics, I just can’t be arsed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                      I was actually looking earlier at going away in September but now the government is playing traffic light roulette again with changes to France and the Balearics, I just can’t be arsed.
                                      Has France changed again ? Friend of mine has flights there on monday ! What has it been changed to ?

Comment

Has France changed again ? Friend of mine has flights there on monday ! What has it been changed to ?
                                        Now those who are double jabbed will still have to quarantine for ten days…though it stays on the amber list…whatever that even means now.

Comment

Now those who are double jabbed will still have to quarantine for ten days…though it stays on the amber list…whatever that even means now.
                                          After coming back ? Can you do it at home or do you have to go into the hotel ?

Comment

At this rate, we will see 500,000 Covid deaths by Xmas, 2021.
                                            Now you're being drama stevyy again. You don't need this, we like you just as much when you're more down to earth. There have been 91k death cases in the first 1.5 years thus far and most of them happened during the 2nd wave when there haven't been any vaccinations yet and the elderly were mostly affected. With a progressing vaccination campaign, the people that remain unvaccinated keep getting younger, and the younger the infected people are, the less likely are heavy or even mortal cases. Now we can see most infected people in Spain or the UK being young and unvaccinated people, which makes sense as they are the ones due to getting vaccinated. I'll tell you something: In Q3 and Q4 2021, the main target group of the virus will be kindergarten and primary school kids. Cases may rise once again, but there will be an even bigger discrepancy between infections and hospitalizations. Call it much if there are 120k death cases by Christmas 2021.

Comment

• Oh lord, theres a new variant in France Beta. First identified in South Africa.. Prob accounts for the increase in cases there in the last week.
                                              Last edited by InFamous; Fri July 16, 2021, 23:26.

Comment

After coming back ? Can you do it at home or do you have to go into the hotel ?
                                                Home. Hotel is for red list.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Now you're being drama stevyy again. You don't need this, we like you just as much when you're more down to earth. There have been 91k death cases in the first 1.5 years thus far and most of them happened during the 2nd wave when there haven't been any vaccinations yet and the elderly were mostly affected. With a progressing vaccination campaign, the people that remain unvaccinated keep getting younger, and the younger the infected people are, the less likely are heavy or even mortal cases. Now we can see most infected people in Spain or the UK being young and unvaccinated people, which makes sense as they are the ones due to getting vaccinated. I'll tell you something: In Q3 and Q4 2021, the main target group of the virus will be kindergarten and primary school kids. Cases may rise once again, but there will be an even bigger discrepancy between infections and hospitalizations. Call it much if there are 120k death cases by Christmas 2021.
                                                  You are brushing over this with 0 compassion... do you know what kinds of emotions parents will and or are going through when they are hearing that "only" little kids, school kids will get infected... many children do have pre-existing conditions.

It's absolutely not acceptable to say what you are saying in regards to children. IF Delta will be affecting school kids predominantly this time around... then schools have to be closed in order to protect all those 700,000 teachers in the country. Imagine only 1% of them dying... the whole system will collapse. It is not acceptable.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

Home. Hotel is for red list.
                                                    Jeez its hard to keep up. I feel every time I read it its different. And I agree. I think i cannot be bothered going away either at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X