Clear All

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    The public interest in vaccinations is starting to decrease in Germany:
    Tuesday 4 weeks ago: 1.067 mio. doses
    Tuesday 3 weeks ago: 925k doses
    Tuesday 2 weeks ago: 771k doses
    Tuesday last week: 754k doses
    Tuesday: 572k doses
    so, when did you get it? I think it is also slowing down bc ... the infrastructure isn't really there anymore... my parents will have their 2nd shot next week on Wednesday... my father is 70 and my mother is 67. I'm not sure why they had to wait this long tbh.
    My Chart

Comment

• some young people acting like they had been locked up in a prison and now they are 'free' just because they can go to nightclubs, like really? as if there was a law in the country and dancing, drinking alcohol or listening to music was banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by greek_boy View Post
        some young people acting like they had been locked up in a prison and now they are 'free' just because they can go to nightclubs, like really? as if there was a law in the country and dancing, drinking alcohol or listening to music was banned.
        Technically, it was? Not sure if you can re-create a club experience at home in your bubble with all the various rules surrounding that.
        See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• ‘Nobody can rule out enormous fourth wave’: German schools fear new Covid restrictions

The president of the teachers' association, Heinz-Peter Meidinger, expects major restrictions in the coming school year as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
          Meidinger told Welt on Wednesday that he believed hundreds of thousands of schoolchildren would have to be ordered into quarantine because of the particularly contagious Delta variant when they return to school in autumn.

“Nobody can rule out the possibility that we will get an enormous fourth wave because of the Delta variant and the lack of vaccination coverage,” he said. “In which case, alternating lessons (in-person and online teaching) will once again be necessary.”
          “Anyone who promises now that there will definitely be full face-to-face teaching next year is walking on thin ice,” he said. “Face-to-face teaching at any price means accepting the contamination of schools. Politicians should say that honestly.”
          Full article - https://www.thelocal.de/20210721/nob...ons-in-autumn/
          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "
          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• In Turkey, you can get second dose of Biontech/Pfizer vaccine 3 weeks after the first dose. It was 6 weeks at first, then they dropped it to 4 weeks between doses.

Turkey will be a hotspot of Delta variant once this religious holiday ends.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              In Turkey, you can get second dose of Biontech/Pfizer vaccine 3 weeks after the first dose. It was 6 weeks at first, then they dropped it to 4 weeks between doses.

I think that changes from country to country tbh. There seems to be no set rules on it. Changes constantly too.
              Last edited by InFamous; Wed July 21, 2021, 13:39.
              Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I think that changes from country to country tbh. There seems to be no set rules on it. Changes constantly.
                Cause nobody knows a damn thing
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Politicians should be transparent and consequent there. They should either say 'Yes, there will be school restrictions.' or 'No, we will ensure face-to-face teaching at all costs.'. After 1.5 years, they should actually be further than that.

stevyy : I'm going to send you a PM tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                    Politicians should be transparent and consequent there. They should either say 'Yes, there will be school restrictions.' or 'No, we will ensure face-to-face teaching at all costs.'. After 1.5 years, they should actually be further than that.

stevyy : I'm going to send you a PM tonight.
                    Why send him a pm? Why not be open and honest saying you haven't taken the vaccine.
                    if you haven't taken it, then you can't complain about anything or criticise anyone who does and the government.

Comment

Cause nobody knows a damn thing
                      Basically !!
                      Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• I decide about who gets to find out about my medical data and who not, thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parkelife View Post

Why send him a pm? Why not be open and honest saying you haven't taken the vaccine.
                          if you haven't taken it, then you can't complain about anything or criticise anyone who does and the government.
                          Anyone can have an educated opinion about anything. The fact that I or you have taken the vaccine doesn't make our opinions identical or better than anyone else's.
                          jio CHARTS NOW: 8/2/2023: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post11074063

Comment

In Turkey, you can get second dose of Biontech/Pfizer vaccine 3 weeks after the first dose. It was 6 weeks at first, then they dropped it to 4 weeks between doses.

Really? It was always 3 weeks here, 4 weeks for Moderna. It used to be 12 weeks for Astrazeneca, now it's 8 weeks I believe.

Comment

• People have the liberty to not have the vaccine. I can understand that. But if you don't have the vaccine and complain about restrictions and lockdowns, then all i can say is screw you. That's the most polite thing i can think of.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

People have the liberty to not have the vaccine. I can understand that. But if you don't have the vaccine and complain about restrictions and lockdowns, then all i can say is screw you. That's the most polite thing i can think of.
                                Those who refuse the vaccine are not worth bothering with, they are putting others at risk.

Comment

People have the liberty to not have the vaccine. I can understand that. But if you don't have the vaccine and complain about restrictions and lockdowns, then all i can say is screw you. That's the most polite thing i can think of.
                                  Then we can agree to disagree. I don't need to know anyone's vaccination status to consider (or not) his opinions on the pandemic. The idea itself is absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post

Then we can agree to disagree. I don't need to know anyone's vaccination status to consider (or not) his opinions on the pandemic. The idea itself is absurd.
                                    What is absurd is people refusing to take the vaccine. They can keep their status to themselves if they want but i am pro vaccine card/passport and unvaccinated people should be banned from all public places. They can do whatever the F they want in their home.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Well there's still people taking the "all of this is an exaggeration " route you know?! And,for them,you don't need a vaccine or any kind of restriction. All you have to do is be positive and act like everything is normal bc then,the virus will disappear from the face of the planet.
                                      So,yes I agree,screw them.

Comment

Why is the idea absurd? If you simply refuse to be vaccinated you're potentially helping the virus to mutate to more powerful and dangerous variants,it's as simple as that (among other stuff).
                                        I definitely agree.this should be a Public matter and everyone should know who they're dealing with.
                                        I mean,ok ,you're free to choose to not be vaccinated but also take the consequences of your choice.

Comment

Considering that person declared that coronavirus doesn't spread in crowded indoor rooms I am surprised you take any notice of anything he thinks of anything covid related , disregarding vaccination status.
                                          Last edited by InFamous; Wed July 21, 2021, 18:10.
                                          Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                            Why is the idea absurd? If you simply refuse to be vaccinated you're potentially helping the virus to mutate to more powerful and dangerous variants,it's as simple as that (among other stuff).
                                            I definitely agree.this should be a Public matter and everyone should know who they're dealing with.
                                            I mean,ok ,you're free to choose to not be vaccinated but also take the consequences of your choice.
                                            Thankfully this is happening !! When restrictons are reimpsed in winter, as they will, anti vaxers will find themselves exculded from a lot of things. In some places a negative test will not be accepted and even if it is, the governments are going to stop providing free tests for people who just want it for events so they will find things very expensive and just awkward.
                                            Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Well, I had to go into the office yesterday as I was made to hold a face to face meeting with a colleague and a customer. This despite us resisting and asking for a virtual meeting. It wasn't even business critical either and could've easily been sorted on an email! Anyway, I spent the entire day working in a very small, non ventilated room with said colleague - both of us have been double jabbed. Just got told that they've tested positive today

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                                Well, I had to go into the office yesterday as I was made to hold a face to face meeting with a colleague and a customer. This despite us resisting and asking for a virtual meeting. It wasn't even business critical either and could've easily been sorted on an email! Anyway, I spent the entire day working in a very small, non ventilated room with said colleague - both of us have been double jabbed. Just got told that they've tested positive today
                                                Shit.. does that mean you have to isolate at home now or what ?
                                                Stan of Meredith.

Comment

• Doesn't he work in a coffee shop or something?

If he's not vaccinated, people have the right to know the status who go in there or any other place of public.

Comment

People have the right to express their disagreement . You are a big pro freedom of speech man right ?

So stop trying to censor people when you dont like what they have to say
                                                    Stan of Meredith.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X