Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Doubtlessly, but there are also quite a few people not washing, cleaning their teeth or changing their underwear as often as they should too.
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
      You're supposed to change the mask each day or something, aren't you? I only change it when it's dirty or smells bad.

Comment

• Hospitals are starting again to run-full in GER. Today marked the first time in 3 months that more patients were admitted to hospitals than the week before. the numbers is increading again. OMG.
        My Chart

Comment

• Positive: The fitness industry is recovering well. There are less companies going bankrupt than expected. Many former members returned. The industry is expected to return to pre-Covid status by 2023.

Negative: Yesterday, 119k people got vaccinated in Germany, which is the lowest amount since March. While the incidence rate is slowly but steadily rising, the interest in vaccination keeps decreasing. The first politicians are thinking out loud about an indirect mandatory of vaccation, but it's a highly controversial topic here.
          Pro: freedom of speech
          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• In May it took me 52(!) minutes from start to finish at the vaccination centre, but today it was only 30 minutes. It would have been even quicker if you didn't have to sit down for 15 minutes after receiving it. It's been 3 hours and my arm is starting to ache.

I have a feeling this won't be the last vaccination I will need to have.

Comment

• I change several masks during the day as they are cheap as f here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                In May it took me 52(!) minutes from start to finish at the vaccination centre, but today it was only 30 minutes. It would have been even quicker if you didn't have to sit down for 15 minutes after receiving it. It's been 3 hours and my arm is starting to ache.

I have a feeling this won't be the last vaccination I will need to have.
                Some people around me barely sat for ten mins, I stayed around 25 both times haha.

Hope you dont have too many side effects.

Comment

• They told me I didn’t even have to sit around for 15 minutes as I wasn’t driving.
                  Words are useless, especially sentences.
                  they don’t stand for anything.
                  How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                    I change several masks during the day as they are cheap as f here.
                    Same.
                    4e for 50 masks.
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Yikes.. the 15 mins is to see if you develop any rare allergic reactions.. it has nothing to do with whether you are driving or not.

I walked down to the centre both times. Everyone was told to sit regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Same.
                        4e for 50 masks.
                        5 euro for a coffee and 4e for 50 masks. Vive la France

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

5 euro for a coffee and 4e for 50 masks. Vive la France
                          You've only been to Paris, haven't you?
                          I never ever had to - or would have paid - 5€ for a coffee, that's insane!
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

You've only been to Paris, haven't you?
                            I never ever had to - or would have paid - 5€ for a coffee, that's insane!
                            I learned very fast dont worry lol. You can get perfectly good coffee for 2e in McDonalds but even the Starbucks are like 4e for a small Americano ! But I don't really care when Im travelling tbh. I just charge everything and pay when I come home. One night I was out for dinner with a friend, just two of us and I offered to pay. We just had a standard meal, and one bottle of wine. The bill was 95 euro

Comment

One night I was out for dinner with a friend, just two of us and I offered to pay. We just had a standard meal, and one bottle of wine. The bill was 95 euro
                              Holy jeez. I hope the food was nice.

Comment

Holy jeez. I hope the food was nice.
                                Standard brasserie lol. It was in Neuilley which is more expensive apparently.

Comment

Some people around me barely sat for ten mins, I stayed around 25 both times haha.

Hope you dont have too many side effects.
                                  Just a sore upper arm, but not as bad as the first shot. Zero other side effects so I suppose now all we have are champagne problems! Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post

Just a sore upper arm, but not as bad as the first shot. Zero other side effects so I suppose now all we have are champagne problems! Cheers!
                                    So funny how people react differently. I was really tired and out of it for like 8 days after my second one.

Comment

• I looked at amazon.fr and indeed the masks are super cheap abroad... I think I might start ordering from abroad...
                                      jio CHARTS NOW: 31/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10741544

Comment

• Second vaccine doses (excluding small states = less than 2 mio. inhabitants):
                                        1. UAE ~ 68.9%
                                        2. Chile ~ 63.1%
                                        3. Uruguay ~ 61.9%
                                        4. Israel ~ 61.5%
                                        5. Mongolia ~ 59.3%
                                        6. Qatar ~ 58.6%
                                        7. Canada ~ 56.1% (+8.7% )
                                        8. Hungary ~ 55.8%%
                                        9. Spain ~ 55.5%
                                        10. UK ~ 54.9%
                                        11. Belgium ~ 53.5% (+7.8%)
                                        12. Ireland ~ 52.5%
                                        13. Singapor ~ 52.5%
                                        14. Denmark ~ 51.3%
                                        15. Portugal ~ 51.3%
                                        16. Germany ~ 50.2%

The US dropped off. Guess they've stopped caring. Next update once Germany is at 55%.

Comment

S

The US dropped off. Guess they've stopped caring. Next update once Germany is at 55%.
                                          Not really... If that were the case then GER stoppped caring too.. ## of vaccinations are decreasing massively week on week here. It would be a wonder... if she reach 60% by the time Merkel leaves office... and then we will probably stall at 64% or sth... and won't get higher... so that the waves 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 can happily go forward and ravage some more. See ya in 2029.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• The US kept sliding down the list for weeks actually. Same for the UK actually. Germany used to be stable but only started dropping during the past 2 weeks. Nothing's lost yet ^^ !
                                            Surprisingly, Canada keeps increasing massively.

Comment

• There's a lot more anti-vaccine than I thought. There a coworker that literally talks about how bad it is to get the vaccine every-single-day.

I've gotten the vaccine a few months back. If something was or/is suppose to happen to me, well... at least I tried.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

The US kept sliding down the list for weeks actually. Same for the UK actually. Germany used to be stable but only started dropping during the past 2 weeks. Nothing's lost yet ^^ !
                                                Surprisingly, Canada keeps increasing massively.
                                                But don't you see... that we lack behind other countries... in... vaccination rollout, in delta spread...

I mean give it a few more weeks and we will see the same things happening here than anyewhere else.

My projection stands... we will top out at 64% 2nd dose... and not get any higher. And that is too little to even have the slightest of chances to one day... put these lockdowns to rest.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

But don't you see... that we lack behind other countries... in... vaccination rollout, in delta spread...

I mean give it a few more weeks and we will see the same things happening here than anyewhere else.

My projection stands... we will top out at 64% 2nd dose... and not get any higher. And that is too little to even have the slightest of chances to one day... put these lockdowns to rest.
                                                  Completely agree. Germany started very late so will take longer to plateau and then drop off. Common sense really.. Eventually all the people who want to get vaccinated will be. IT is obvious that the higher it gets the slower progress will be and will eventually drop off completely. If there are people out there who wont get vaccinated at this stage, nothing will make them. Unless they catch Delta almost die but survive.

Comment

• Oh wow I haven't looked at numbers for a while and France has really increased 27000 plus cases today. Spain around the same. Uk gone way down to 27000 or so.

Germany showing small signs of increases, 2000 yesterday, 3000 today. Same with Italy, up to almost 6000 cases.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X