Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Not quite.

For Pfizer It had been 7 in the Netherlands but because of rising infection as a precaution it was increased to 14 but only since 10th July.

From the official literature:

English translation

Link to official information ( Dutch ) - https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwe...izer-comirnaty
    Like I said, they've said in the Netherlands it takes two weeks to be "safe". It also says so in the translation.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Like I said, they've said in the Netherlands it takes two weeks to be "safe". It also says so in the translation.
      Like I said that was added on July 10th. Before that it was 7 days. It also says that in the translation. Anyway I don't even care what it says in the Netherlands, I dont live there so it doesnt matter to me. The UK documentation says 7 days and it hasnt changed. So we can move on now.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Like I said that was added on July 10th. Before that it was 7 days. It also says that in the translation. Anyway I don't even care what it says in the Netherlands, I dont live there so it doesnt matter to me. The UK documentation says 7 days and it hasnt changed. So we can move on now.
        It says we would have to wait 14 days before we got the certificate, but they have always said to wait 14 days to be sure. I know, I live here and I have had the vaccination.

I know you don't care if you're right... but you do try hard.

Comment

Do you think i give a fcuk about you or your opinions about me? But you seem to be obsessed with me, it's not healthy dear.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

That person loves to be nosy and makes unnecessary comments and quotes. Just ignore him.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post

Do you think i give a fcuk about you or your opinions about me? But you seem to be obsessed with me, it's not healthy dear.
              You don't give a fcuk about my opinion, but you seem to be very obsessed with me, seeing your very next post is about me.

Comment

It says we would have to wait 14 days before we got the certificate, but they have always said to wait 14 days to be sure. I know, I live here and I have had the vaccination.

I know you don't care if you're right... but you do try hard.
                I never said anything about when people got or didnt get certificates. So I think it is you who is the one trying hard at this point.

Comment

I never said anything about when people got or didnt get certificates. So I think it is you who is the one trying hard at this point.
                  Well, then forget about the 7 days all together. If it's just about the advice, it's always been 14 days here. Just not the certificate. Thanks for clearing it up.

Comment

You don't give a fcuk about my opinion, but you seem to be very obsessed with me, seeing your very next post is about me.
                    Try harder honey

There's nothing obsessive about that post, it's about educating Infamous about how nasty a person you are, under the cover of being nice.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Try harder honey

There's nothing obsessive about that post, it's about educating Infamous about how nasty a person you are, under the cover of being nice.
                      Nasty? Really? Infamous and I know each other well enough without you pointing out your opinion about me.

Comment

• Everybody moves on now, please!

spiritboy
                        This is a formal WARNING!
                        Please try to articulate your thoughts in a less offensive way. Thank you.
                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                          Everybody moves on now, please!

spiritboy
                          This is a formal WARNING!
                          Please try to articulate your thoughts in a less offensive way. Thank you.
                          What if i don't? Come on ban me please. I will continue my way as long as he quotes me and replies to me and i don't give a fcuk if you ban me meanwhile.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

What if i don't? Come on ban me please. I will continue my way as long as he quotes me and replies to me and i don't give a fcuk if you ban me meanwhile.
                            Get your act together and don't argue with me, please.
                            You are not a child; and you know exactly how to behave in an acceptable manner.
                            And there is always the "ignore" function in your settings to use.
                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post

Get your act together and don't argue with me, please.
                              You are not a child; and you know exactly how to behave in an acceptable manner.
                              And there is always the "ignore" function in your settings to use.
                              Ignore thing isn't working or i would've ignored many people believe me. When i put some people on ignore, i can't reach most of the topics.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I think RayRay is one of the nicest guys on here, so it's sad to read mean things in his direction.
                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Ignore thing isn't working or i would've ignored many people believe me. When i put some people on ignore, i can't reach most of the topics.
                                  When you put users on ignore you also have to change the setting for the amounts of posts per page as this resets back to the default which causes pages to stop loading. Make sure to change that to 30 or 40 per page. Also for some reason whenever i edit settings my username is put into the change email address bar. You have to delete that too before you save or it can mess things up. Hope this helps. I have people on ignore and have no problem seeing topics ( unless they started them, then you wont see them)

Comment

• Until recently, there's officially been a vaccine for 12-15-year olds in Germany (Biontech), but the Stiko, the most important institute for vaccinations here, said (and still say) that they only suggest a vaccination for children with medical pre-conditions. The official reason for that is lack of scientific evidence that the risks of the vaccination are smaller than the risks of getting infected. Many doctors sticked with their suggestition, so many children could not get vaccinated.
                                    In the meantime, many politicians required to have them vaccinated nevertheless, which the Stiko heavily criticized as paternalism.
                                    Now the government announced to offer the vaccination to all 12-15-year olds, even those who have got no medical pre-conditions.

Comment

• Coronavirus live: UK reports 138 deaths amid 21,691 new cases.

Big jump in deaths there. Hopefully not going to see a pattern of increases.

Comment

• Some of you will probably enjoy reading this:
                                        Jennifer Aniston broke up with a few acquaintances who either openly declared not to want to get vaccinated or keep their medical status to themselves source.

Comment

• - And Germany will give an mRNA booster to people who got fully vaccinated with Astrazeneca or J&J
                                          jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Germany to offer COVID-19 shots for all kids over 12

Germany will start offering coronavirus vaccinations for all children and teenagers aged 12 and older, top health officials said Monday.

German Health Minister Jens Spahn said after a meeting with the 16 German state health ministers that “we keep our promise: everybody who wants can get vaccinated in the summer — we have enough vaccines for all age groups.”

“Therefore, children and teenagers ... can decide to get vaccinated after a medical consultation and thus protect themselves and others,” he added.

The government's push to get Germany's youth vaccinated comes two months after the European Medicines Agency recommended that the coronavirus vaccine made by Pfizer-BioNTech be expanded to children 12 to 15. Last week, the EU drug regulator also cleared the vaccine made by Moderna for the same age group.
                                            https://www.euronews.com/2021/08/02/...l-kids-over-12

Comment

• Great to see German authorities cracking down on the foolish who decided to march and defy court orders - hundreds arrested in Berlin.

Hundreds arrested in Berlin protests against Covid restrictions

More than 600 people have been arrested after participating in protests against the German government’s coronavirus measures, officials have said.

About 13 separate demonstrations took place around Berlin on Sunday, despite being banned by a court order and participants saying they would not follow safety rules.

Most of the approximately 5,000 protesters – a fraction of the 22,500 expected before the ban was announced – failed to stick to social distancing rules or to wear medical masks, according to police.

After participants did not heed orders to abide by hygiene rules, police used pepper spray and truncheons to break up the crowds. Water cannon and a tank similar to an armoured recovery vehicle were on hand but not needed, according to police.
                                              https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ctions-germany

Comment

Great to see German authorities cracking down on the foolish who decided to march and defy court orders - hundreds arrested in Berlin.

Hundreds arrested in Berlin protests against Covid restrictions

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ctions-germany
                                                Mixed feelings about this - people have to have the right to protest government without repercussions.
                                                Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Mixed feelings about this - people have to have the right to protest government without repercussions.
                                                  Not when the protests turn violent.

Comment

Not when the protests turn violent.
                                                    The article doesn’t say it was violent - it was the police using violence:

After participants did not heed orders to abide by hygiene rules, police used pepper spray and truncheons to break up the crowds.
                                                    Everyone is entitled to my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                                    X