Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nekoocz View Post

the tax you pay on tobacco products pay many medical bills and funds many researches ... so this is not really good comparison. As Anti-waxxer and covidiot you don't pay to not get the vaccine.
    As a covidiot you probably know that smokers have the option to take a medication for smoking cessation.

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
      If anti vaxxers aren’t having vaccines because they have some misguided view that it’s against their human rights … … then what makes you think they’ll willingly sign a legal disclaimer?
      Obviously it's not going to happen.
      Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
      Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

As a covidiot you probably know that smokers have the option to take a medication for smoking cessation.
        when you assume you only make *ss of yourself …

- i quit smoking 8 years ago without any medical help. Yet you can’t deny the financial impact of selling tobacco products. So … no

- getting tested on weekly basis as I work in hospitality
        - got double vaccinated during the summer …
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Smokers should sign forms that say they won't seek treatments in hospitals, they have no right to clog up the health system.
          They don't clog up the health system. But you probably did your own research...
          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

They don't clog up the health system.
            LMAO!!! They definitely do. Smoking increases your chances of heart disease, heart attack and developing cancer.

Comment

• The situation is extremely bad at the moment in Romania - so much for the claim about things being normal there.
              Schools were closed yesterday as the pandemic is raging through the country.

Covid: Romania's health system torn apart by pandemic

Romania's 2,000 intensive care beds are all full, and patients are now having to wait outside. The first 50 critically ill patients have been transferred to hospitals in Hungary and Poland.

"Sometimes I feel like the whole country has become a resuscitation department," said Dorel Sandesc, head of intensive care at Timisoara hospital in western Romania.

"It is a national failure on all levels. We are witnessing a kind of national blindness, caused by the lack of education, by the lack of civilisation," Dr Sandesc, who's vice-chairman of the Romanian Society of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, told the Puterea a Cincea website.
              Very low vaccination levels there, and this is a problem across the whole of Eastern Europe where the people let the anti vax crew get into their heads and believed all sorts of random conspiracy theories. I work and know some Polish people and they have the most random non sensical rubbish to spout about COVID on the daily.

Full story BBC - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europ...medium=custom7

Comment

• Shocking. Unfortunately the eastern block is highly prone to believing in that sort of stuff for some reason.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                  The situation is extremely bad at the moment in Romania - so much for the claim about things being normal there.
                  Schools were closed yesterday as the pandemic is raging through the country.

Covid: Romania's health system torn apart by pandemic

Very low vaccination levels there, and this is a problem across the whole of Eastern Europe where the people let the anti vax crew get into their heads and believed all sorts of random conspiracy theories. I work and know some Polish people and they have the most random non sensical rubbish to spout about COVID on the daily.

Full story BBC - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europ...medium=custom7
                  Worms for brains tea
                  DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Worms for brains tea
                    The Eastern block is looking like the new epicentre of the virus, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Russia etc are all in dire straights right now

Comment

• Ed Sheeran has tested positive for covid.

British singer Ed Sheeran announced testing positive for Covid-19. In an Instagram post he said: “It means that I’m now unable to plough ahead with any in-person commitments for now, so I’ll be doing as many of my planned interviews/performances I can from my house.” Sheeran will be self isolating and cancelling in-person commitments.

Comment

• Tighter restrictions will come into effect from Monday to ease struggling hospitals in Romania

Al Jazeera reported hospitals throughout Romania are struggling to deal with incoming Covid-19 patients.

Romania has only vaccinated 35% of its adult compared with a European Union average of 74%.

Not only that, Romania is the second-least vaccinated country in the 27-nation bloc.

Tighter restrictions are set to come into effect from Monday to curb the spread and ease pressure on hospitals.

Comment

• Belgium are also bringing back restrictions, just weeks after relaxing the rules as they have seen a 75 percent increase in case numbers.

The rules include wearing face masks in public places and mandatory masks for staff at bars, restaurants and fitness clubs. Covid passes will also be required to enter.

As of Friday, there will be face masks in public places and they will be mandatory for staff of bars, restaurants and fitness clubs,the prime minister, Alexander De Croo, said. We need to raise our walls of protection.
                          Meanwhile the UK recorded 263 deaths.

Comment

• The UK needs to just reintroduce some measures now. How we've stumbled through this and still not learned our lesson about being too slow to react is beyond me

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                              The UK needs to just reintroduce some measures now. How we've stumbled through this and still not learned our lesson about being too slow to react is beyond me
                              Boris is just clueless.

Comment

• Amids record highs of new-infections... Germany is dropping the mask mandate at schools. (at least in my state).

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID.

The public is screaming for our own version of freedom day with so far 25k new-infections today and probably double that next week.

The media is now blaming Johnson and Johnson for being ineffective as most vaxxed peeps who are in hospital have been vaccinated with that.

Also, nobody is getting vaxxed anymore... (at around 55 million vaccinated people out of 83 million). STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID.

Yeah, Freedom-Death-Day in my arse... when will we learn. And it's not like we are currently living in with harsh restrictions... you can literally do ANYTHING right now... from sweating your pores out at the gym to caughing at hundreds of people in tight-packed clubs to sneezing all over the popcorn and champagne at cinemas and stage shows.

lol

stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid.

Ironic how this lil virus brought so many brain-farts to the forefront.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Oh wow, I havent paid attention to numbers much in ages but Germany are back up to 26k cases today and 146 deaths.
                                  Whatever number wave that is, it is truly underway there.

Edit - Germany went from 4k cases, to 20k and 26k over a THREE day period.. HOW

Comment

• Lord above what is happening in the Ukraine.. 22000 plus cases in the last 24 hours and almost 700 deaths.

Comment

• Facemasks reintroduced over here and COVID safe ticket obliged for certain industries and events. I never understood why they abolished facemasks in stores etc. We all knew this would happen and it’s such an innocent measure to keep everything relatively under control. Luckily the hospitalization rates, even though rising very rapidly, are not as bad as before. Still people question the vaccines, whatever. So tiring!
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

Oh wow, I havent paid attention to numbers much in ages but Germany are back up to 26k cases today and 146 deaths.

It already was close to 20k on Friday... but then Germany doesn't work Saturdays and Sundays and thence the real numbers and progression is always hidden away in the veil of "the weekend".
                                        My Chart

Comment

Oh wow, I havent paid attention to numbers much in ages but Germany are back up to 26k cases today and 146 deaths.

Probably because that 4k period includes Sunday testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

It already was close to 20k on Friday... but then Germany doesn't work Saturdays and Sundays and thence the real numbers and progression is always hidden away in the veil of "the weekend".
                                            It's not just in Germany. Almost everywhere Sunday testing is much lower, hence Monday being always the lowest day of the week.

Comment

Lord above what is happening in the Ukraine.. 22000 plus cases in the last 24 hours and almost 700 deaths.
                                              I have read that their vaccination rate is abysmal and that the population have soaked up all the anti-vaxx and there-is-no-virus propaganda.

Basically mass ignorance.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

LMAO!!! They definitely do. Smoking increases your chances of heart disease, heart attack and developing cancer.
                                                I mean exactly and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Smoking increases your chances of getting all kinds of diseases. Smokers don't have a 10 year shorter life expectancy for nothing
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

I have read that their vaccination rate is abysmal and that the population have soaked up all the anti-vaxx and there-is-no-virus propaganda.

Basically mass ignorance.
                                                  Same in Bulgaria, which is currently the European Union's least vaccinated (22 per cent) nation. The country's already strained health care system is said to be on the brink of collapse
                                                  Last edited by Frederic; Mon November 1, 2021, 15:18.

Comment

• Masks are coming back to the Netherlands and possibly covid passports. Measures to be announced this week as cases have skyrocketed.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X