Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Frederic View Post

    Same in Bulgaria, which is currently the European Union's least vaccinated (22 per cent) nation. The country's already strained health care system is said to be on the brink of collapse
    Yeah I reported on this on the previous page.
    " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
    Baby maybe you're the problem "

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aRat View Post

      I have read that their vaccination rate is abysmal and that the population have soaked up all the anti-vaxx and there-is-no-virus propaganda.

      Basically mass ignorance.
      That's precisely what happens when people have little trust in the government.
      Waffles are checked cookies

      Comment


      • 293 deaths in the UK in the last 24 hours .. seems to be creeping higher and higher albeit very gradually
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

        Comment


          • China urges citizens to stockpile daily necessities, prompting panic-buying, amid surging vegetable prices linked to recent extreme weather, fears of supply shortages and an ongoing Covid outbreak.
          • Romania broke its daily death toll record, after another 591 people died from Covid. It has lagged behind on vaccinations and is well below the average within the EU.
          • Greece has announced new restrictions on non-vaccinated people and increased fines for non-compliance.
          • Public health officials in Ireland say that its case numbers are at their highest point since January, as another 3,726 were registered – 70% higher than a week ago.
          • The Dutch government has reintroduced face masks in an attempt to stop rising Covid-19 cases. Prime minister Mark Rutte said the use of Covid passports would also be broadened out to include museums, gyms and outdoor terraces.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

          Comment


          • Interesting news from Germany - workers being segregated in canteens depending on their vaccination status



            Some of Germany’s largest companies, including Bayer and Eon, have begun making unvaccinated workers eat their lunch in a separate area of the office cafeterias.

            Under the “two-class canteen” system, employees who have been double-jabbed can sit together as they please.

            Those who have not, or refuse to disclose their vaccination status, must dine in a designated zone behind Perspex panels where they are required to wear masks when not eating and must observe stricter social distancing rules.

            The schemes are being piloted by Bayer, the Leverkusen-based chemicals conglomerate; Eon, an electricity provider with headquarters in Essen; and Alltours, the Düsseldorf travel group, according to a report in the local Rheinische Post newspaper.

            Other companies in North Rhine-Westphalia, the powerhouse of the German economy, are
            https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...teen-jlpsx6hwc
            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
            Baby maybe you're the problem "

            Comment


            • Seems like it's only getting worse.
              Waffles are checked cookies

              Comment


              • Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                Seems like it's only getting worse.
                Violation of basic human rights? Definitely. We live in dark times.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                  We live in dark times.
                  Indeed, so many people dying and hospitals clogging because of so many idiots who don't want to get a swollen arm and maybe a bit of fever for like a day.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                  Comment


                  • New Zealand’s PM has already admitted that two-tier society is going to happen under their new rules once restrictions start loosening.

                    Comment


                    • Had my flu jab yesterday. My fourth vaccine in 12 months and I’ve not had side effects from any of them, apart from feeling tired and having a mild headache the morning after my first covid jab.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

                        Indeed, so many people dying and hospitals clogging
                        Not really. Explain this: Excess mortality due to Covid-19? A comparison of total mortality in 2020 with total mortality in 2016 to 2019 in Germany, Sweden and Spain

                        Comment


                        • Certain people still in denial after a year and a half lol
                          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                          Baby maybe you're the problem "

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                            Certain people still in denial after a year and a half lol
                            You cannot argue with facts. The cold truth is one post above you.

                            Comment


                            • Pandemic of the unvaccinated currently raging through Germany.

                              Germany is experiencing "a pandemic of the unvaccinated", Health Minister Jens Spahn has said and called for tougher action to tame a resurgence in Covid cases.

                              "We are currently experiencing mainly a pandemic of the unvaccinated and it is massive," Mr Spahn told reporters.

                              "In some regions in Germany intensive care beds are running out again," he added.

                              The Robert Koch Institute said that to date Germany has reported 4,638,419 confirmed cases of Covid-19 with the death toll standing at 96,027.
                              The country added 20,398 cases over the past 24 hours, the Robert Koch Institute said, while another 194 people died.
                              Last edited by InFamous; Thu November 4, 2021, 00:15.
                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

                                You cannot argue with facts. The cold truth is one post above you.
                                This is so pathetic and a ridiculous case of cherry-picking in the face of overwhelming evidence, plus complete misinterpretation.

                                You can just Google how unvaccinated countries are doing currently versus vaccinated for starters.There are literally hundreds of peer reviewed articles by now on the impact of covid.
                                ​​​​But at this point I'm vaccinated, my whole family is vaccinated, my grandmother just got her third dose, all my friends are vaccinated, most of my country is vaccinated. So really, do what the heck you want. I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone who will likely just keep moving the goal posts.
                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

                                  This is so pathetic and a ridiculous case of cherry-picking in the face of overwhelming evidence, plus complete misinterpretation.

                                  You can just Google how unvaccinated countries are doing currently versus vaccinated for starters.There are literally hundreds of peer reviewed articles by now on the impact of covid.
                                  ​​​​But at this point I'm vaccinated, my whole family is vaccinated, my grandmother just got her third dose, all my friends are vaccinated, most of my country is vaccinated. So really, do what the heck you want. I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone who will likely just keep moving the goal posts.
                                  Besides that, we are yet to see the long-term effect of covid on those who had asymptomatic or mild one which might be just as if not more devastating.
                                  Waffles are checked cookies

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

                                    So really, do what the heck you want. I'm not gonna bother arguing with someone who will likely just keep moving the goal posts.
                                    In fact that's the right thing to do.
                                    Me and everyone around me is also vaccinated and I refuse to have any kind of relationship with anyone stupid enough to refuse to have a simple jab and avoid so many problems.
                                    Just like in real life, let them deal with the outcome of their decision and suffer from it as they're so selfish and stupid,it's not even worth the discussion.
                                    It's like they have their own parallel world in which they create and believe the lies they tell.
                                    Bad thing is that because of them ,the virus never completely loose its strength as it was suppose to happen, new waves keep surging here and there and that's great for new and more powerful variants.
                                    These idiots should be legally punished.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by BodyShop View Post
                                      In fact that's the right thing to do.
                                      Me and everyone around me is also vaccinated and I refuse to have any kind of relationship with anyone stupid enough to refuse to have a simple jab and avoid so many problems.
                                      Just like in real life, let them deal with the outcome of their decision and suffer from it as they're so selfish and stupid,it's not even worth the discussion.
                                      It's like they have their own parallel world in which they create and believe the lies they tell.
                                      Bad thing is that because of them ,the virus never completely loose its strength as it was suppose to happen, new waves keep surging here and there and that's great for new and more powerful variants.
                                      These idiots should be legally punished.
                                      Exactly. Covid is literally a pandemic of the unvaccinated now. You can see the difference so much between countries with high vaccination levels and those with low ones. It is so obvious that the vaccines are working in countries with high enough uptakes.
                                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by heppolo View Post

                                        Besides that, we are yet to see the long-term effect of covid on those who had asymptomatic or mild one which might be just as if not more devastating.
                                        As we are yet to see the the long-term side effects of the mRNA vaccines.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

                                          As we are yet to see the the long-term side effects of the mRNA vaccines.
                                          At the moment I see people ending up in hospital and dying because they don't want the vaccine. It can't get worse than that.
                                          Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

                                            As we are yet to see the the long-term side effects of the mRNA vaccines.
                                            This strawman argument again
                                            " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                            Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                            Comment


                                            • Germany with 35000 new cases in the last 24 hours.
                                              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                              Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                              Comment


                                              • 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                                                Comment


                                                • Let's see how many people become anti-pillers now

                                                  "aM nEvEr TaKiNg A pArAcEtaMoL aGaIn U dOnT kNoW wAtS iN tHeM!!1!"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    Germany with 35000 new cases in the last 24 hours.
                                                    believe me, people are still debating what to abolish next... abolishment of former protective measures that is.

                                                    The government has given in to all the Q-Anon people.

                                                    Children and teens still have the highest new-infection rate among all citizens... of over 220/100k.
                                                    My Chart

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X