Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I work in the students union department on a college campus and students seem incapable of wearing a mask properly. I am so over them at this stage.
    wearing masks kills people. have empathy.
    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
      Germany:

Neue Fälle aus den Bundesländern am heutigen Tag: 70.960 (+12.329 bzw. +21% im Vergleich zur Vorwoche)
      Anzahl der Neuinfizierten pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 53.375 (+1.761 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Prozentuale Änderung des 7-Tage-Durchschnitts im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: +28% (-2 Prozentpunkte im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Patienten in intensivmedizinischer Behandlung: 4.070 (+83 im Vergleich zu gestern), davon beatmet 2.124 (+72 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Prozentuale Änderung der Anzahl der ITS-Patienten im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: +21% (-1 Prozentpunkt im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Erstimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 58.278 (+3.067 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Zweitimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 44.232 (-1.110 im Vergleich zu gestern)

*sorry for the German

However, tomorrow we can expect 80,000 new infections. <3

Corona is OVER. Freedom Day NOW! (is what the politicians are screaming).
      Gosh we are really approaching 100k a day any day now. And seems like it won't stop for a while since these new measures are too mild and basically a joke
      DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post

Oh how I live for that dream but great news for you Was the email from your passive aggressive manager?!
        Yes. I could read her anger and bitterness through the sentences.
        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Gosh we are really approaching 100k a day any day now. And seems like it won't stop for a while since these new measures are too mild and basically a joke
          yes, and many many many young people voted for the FDP. We deserve it.
          My Chart

Comment

yes, and many many many young people voted for the FDP. We deserve it.
            Just reading that Merkel wanted to reintroduce lockdown and the coalition thwarted her.
            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

Just reading that Merkel wanted to reintroduce lockdown and the coalition thwarted her.
              Yes, Queen Mother of Teutonia is the only SANE one in this pandemic... unfortunately, she is stepping down in 2 weeks and will become a billionaire CFO at some Auto-company or sth... or just be a regal figure in public whatevs... so we are left with this dude:

Chaperon_3R0A5939_1440x1080-1440x1080.jpg
              who thinks that

1) climate change isn't real.
              2) Corona is just a flu.
              3) rich people are better human beings beings than normal workers.
              4) poor people smell bad.
              5) teenagers and young adults are demented and should never be listened to.
              6) Science is not fact base.

so good luck to us... 1,000,000 daily new infections here we come. yass FREEDOM.
              My Chart

Comment

• Europe is in a complete shambles again. Honestly, thank God for the vaccines... They are the only thing that is saving us in any way from complete and utter carnage.

Comment

Europe is in a complete shambles again. Honestly, thank God for the vaccines... They are the only thing that is saving us in any way from complete and utter carnage.
                  They would and could, but politicians are fearing those teethless, uneducated masses who scream Q Anon nonsense (of which we have 30-40 million people in the country)... and since dumb people vote more frequently than educated people... they always get what they want... for example... a German health minister who called the pandemic over (4 weeks ago) and who is now restricting the use of vaccine... and all those education ministers in the country who spew out the most crazy and unhinged Q Anon shite like ... mass events / garthering are good in a pandemic...

OMG. It's like... we survived Hitler and all that mess and now are punished (after all) by the incompetence of our politicians.

THE ONLY thing that can save me personally... is for my state to secede from the federal Republic and REjoin Denmark (which we love). <3

Margrete, darling, save us. God save the Queen.
                  My Chart

Comment

They would and could, but politicians are fearing those teethless, uneducated masses who scream Q Anon nonsense (of which we have 30-40 million people in the country)... and since dumb people vote more frequently than educated people... they always get what they want... for example... a German health minister who called the pandemic over (4 weeks ago) and who is now restricting the use of vaccine... and all those education ministers in the country who spew out the most crazy and unhinged Q Anon shite like ... mass events / garthering are good in a pandemic...

OMG. It's like... we survived Hitler and all that mess and now are punished (after all) by the incompetence of our politicians.

THE ONLY thing that can save me personally... is for my state to secede from the federal Republic and REjoin Denmark (which we love). <3

Margrete, darling, save us. God save the Queen.

Comment

I work in the students union department on a college campus and students seem incapable of wearing a mask properly. I am so over them at this stage.
                      Just introduce a new policy whereby every time a student is not wearing a mask, or is wearing it incorrectly, they will have 1 mark deducted from their final grade.

Well, 1 mark for the first offence, 5 for the next, and so on... might be more effective.
                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

Good.

We don't need another ''full'' lockdown. What we need is mandatory vaccinations. And maybe a lockdown for the unvaccinated only. It's not the triple vaxxed 25 year-olds like me who are blocking up ICUs right now, it's the unvaccinated 50+ year-olds. I don't see why I should have to ''pay'' for their stupidity. If they try to lock me up again, I'm going to France. I'll come back when there are riots.

Also, Merkel can choke.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

Just introduce a new policy whereby every time a student is not wearing a mask, or is wearing it incorrectly, they will have 1 mark deducted from their final grade.

Well, 1 mark for the first offence, 5 for the next, and so on... might be more effective.
                          They would be a lot of fails then.. but

I have nothing to do with grades, I work in a different department and these are all over 18 like it's a university. I find screaming works just fine!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Good.

We don't need another ''full'' lockdown. What we need is mandatory vaccinations. And maybe a lockdown for the unvaccinated only. It's not the triple vaxxed 25 year-olds like me who are blocking up ICUs right now, it's the unvaccinated 50+ year-olds. I don't see why I should have to ''pay'' for their stupidity. If they try to lock me up again, I'm going to France. I'll come back when there are riots.

Also, Merkel can choke.
                            Good luck booking those mandatory vaccinations in Alemania!! I don't think France is looking much better at the moment although the French love a good riot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Good.

Also, Merkel can choke.
                              Say it again for the people in the back. This is the only solution to this mess and the only way to make Covid transform from pandemic to endemic.

MusicRecords hole Austria is already implementing mandatory vaccination on February. It's only a matter of time for GERMany to follow suit as ususal.
                              98 - OUT

Comment

Say it again for the people in the back. This is the only solution to this mess and the only way to make Covid transform from pandemic to endemic.

MusicRecords hole Austria is already implementing mandatory vaccination on February. It's only a matter of time for GERMany to follow suit as ususal.
                                I am all for mandatory vaccinations but I am pessimistic about it being the solution to this whole mess. I feel like the covid saga will turn into a chaotic latin-style soap opera.
                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

in February... that's way too soon and sudden... unless the mean February 2023. That would be fast.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• 3rd dose on Saturday
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• A new variant has emerged which is potentially able to evade vaccines. It developed in Botswana according to reports.

Comment

• According to new reports Pfizer effectiveness wanes just three months after second shot. Think I am coming up on three months since my second shot already !

Edit - its almost five!! Where has the time gone to
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Thu November 25, 2021, 21:48.

Comment

wearing masks kills people. have empathy.
                                          How does wearing a mask kill someone ?

Comment

• Germany has now passed 100k deaths and it looks likely that regional lockdowns could happen in certain hotspot areas as the death toll is now above 300 daily. That is much worse than the UK. Amazing how things have deteriotated so rapidly again in Germany, having been pretty stable for a long period of time, while the UK was struggling..

Meanwhile Slovakia is back to lockdown after having declared a 90 day state of emergency.

Comment

A new variant has emerged which is potentially able to evade vaccines. It developed in Botswana according to reports.
                                              That's what you get when you do clownery.

Clownery in the sense of allowing 50% of a population (speaking of Germany) to refuse to be supportive in this pandemic, thence dragging in ON and ON and ON and ON.... causing a timeline in which these things naturally happen.

So, back to square ONE. I bet that the world and especially German speaking Europe (GER, AUS, CH, BEL, LUX) will continue to struggle in this pandemic 2.0 bc if one thing's for sure... dumb Germanic people are even dumber than any other dumb group in any other nation.

And that's not just me saying this out of self-hate... it's actually proven by a study which found out that countries with a German language population does worse than any other surrounding country that has no Germans in them.
                                              My Chart

Comment

How does wearing a mask kill someone ?
                                                I was just quoting ca. 45,5 million Germans who think that the statement is scientifically proven.

Merkel is now fighting hard for lockdown 2.0.... with the looming new government saying NO... not ever.

I suddenly love Angelica.
                                                My Chart

Comment

According to new reports Pfizer effectiveness wanes just three months after second shot. Think I am coming up on three months since my second shot already !

Edit - its almost five!! Where has the time gone to
                                                  It's 6 months for me (this week), but in my state I'm not allowed to get a booster shot bc I'm too young. The government wants me to get Covid (a 2nd time) and sh*t up and be grateful that I can witness our new government to portray more incompetence by the day.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• 64.721... is the number of people getting their 1st vaccination dose yesterday... lol... I saw a video of a woman from EASTERN Germany who was asked why she decided to get the vaccine so late... and she replied that otherwise she cannot continue working in her job... so she merely does it out of pressure... and not because it is the right thing to do. face palm.

Only 30 million (more) people to go. It's so dumb. Really. I can't at this anymore. I hate everyone at this point.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X