Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I was just quoting ca. 45,5 million Germans who think that the statement is scientifically proven.

Merkel is now fighting hard for lockdown 2.0.... with the looming new government saying NO... not ever.

I suddenly love Angelica.
    I thought you were being serious.. and I was super confused when people were liking your post
    Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
    Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I thought you were being serious.. and I was super confused when people were liking your post
      OMG I didn't even see that my post was liked by someone. lol...

I love masks. I even wear them (accidentally) when nobody is around... like after work when I'm driving home bc... I honestly feel naked without it. And I'm not being sarcastic now... masks bother me not in the slightest.

Also, getting the vaccine doesn't bother me at all... I love science, I love vaccines. I seriously DETEST people who have "doubts"... bc they are the ones who are dragging all the worst things along... so that we will never be able to forget that Covid exists.

I mean I am aware that Covid will always be around... but ideally it will become like something like the regular flu... so that in the fall and winter months... people will have to get another vaccination shot... and be done with it ...

That will be our new normal in a few years.... "Oh it's that time of year again"... like playing Mariah in September... people will have to get their annual shot...

If we'd only have sane people in this world, Corona would be over (in the sense as described above).
      My Chart

Comment

I love masks. I even wear them (accidentally) when nobody is around... like after work when I'm driving home bc... I honestly feel naked without it. And I'm not being sarcastic now... masks bother me not in the slightest.

Also, getting the vaccine doesn't bother me at all... I love science, I love vaccines. I seriously DETEST people who have "doubts"... bc they are the ones who are dragging all the worst things along... so that we will never be able to forget that Covid exists.

I mean I am aware that Covid will always be around... but ideally it will become like something like the regular flu... so that in the fall and winter months... people will have to get another vaccination shot... and be done with it ...

That will be our new normal in a few years.... "Oh it's that time of year again"... like playing Mariah in September... people will have to get their annual shot...

If we'd only have sane people in this world, Corona would be over (in the sense as described above).
        I saw a few people today in my building wearing two masks !! Maybe my incessant screaming is having an effect. Today my boss told me to be careful that someone doesnt snap and attack me or something

Comment

• BRITAIN said on Friday (26) that a newly identified coronavirus variant spreading in South Africa was considered by scientists to be the most significant one yet found and so it needed to ascertain whether or not it made vaccines ineffective.

Defending a ban on flights from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and Eswatini, transport secretary Grant Shapps said that the lesson of Covid was that early action was essential.

The UK Health Security Agency said that the variant has a spike protein that was dramatically different to the one in the original coronavirus that Covid-19 vaccines are based on.

READ MORE

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel110 View Post
            BRITAIN said on Friday (26) that a newly identified coronavirus variant spreading in South Africa was considered by scientists to be the most significant one yet found and so it needed to ascertain whether or not it made vaccines ineffective.

Defending a ban on flights from South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and Eswatini, transport secretary Grant Shapps said that the lesson of Covid was that early action was essential.

The UK Health Security Agency said that the variant has a spike protein that was dramatically different to the one in the original coronavirus that Covid-19 vaccines are based on.

READ MORE
            Oh gosh here we go again. It will spread like wildfire again coz if we learned one thing during all this it's that humans and policitcans are selfish, stupid and incompetent.

If it really is at least as dangerous as the orignal strain and it can evade vaccines then we are going staight to March 2020 again
            DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

Comment

I love masks. I even wear them when nobody is around... like after work when I'm driving home

Comment

).
                I liked the post cause it was obvious (to me) that you were being ironic and also cause I think we all know this kind of people that complain about such a simple thing that is wearing a mask,go figure...

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyShop View Post

I liked the post cause it was obvious (to me) that you were being ironic and also cause I think we all know this kind of people that complain about such a simple thing that is wearing a mask,go figure...
                  Haha, when it is stevyy I am never really sure All good !!

Meanwhile the netherlands is to be locked down from 5pm to 5am from sunday.

New variant has debuted in Europe.

This is all eerily familiar to last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Oh gosh here we go again. It will spread like wildfire again coz if we learned one thing during all this it's that humans and policitcans are selfish, stupid and incompetent.

If it really is at least as dangerous as the orignal strain and it can evade vaccines then we are going staight to March 2020 again
                    Its already in Europe, has been identified in Belgium and both the EU and US are halting air travel from southern africa.. hopefully not too late this time.

i read that if we need a new vaccine, it will take 100 days.

Comment

Its already in Europe, has been identified in Belgium and both the EU and US are halting air travel from southern africa.. hopefully not too late this time.

i read that if we need a new vaccine, it will take 100 days.
                      100 days to make and 265 days to distribute.

2022 the new 2020
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Most countries are banning flights from South Africa and other neighboring countries. They haven't been so quick like this with any other variants. This is bad news babygorls
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• All the Christmas TV ads have really been pushing this "nothing stopping us this year, all guns blazing, the Christmas we've all been waiting for" narrative. Part of me wonders if this was such a good idea when things are still likely to change without notice at any point, also I dunno if it feels a bit crass to me, while some people are still really struggling and many are still dying daily.
                          1 Ministers De La Funk |2 James Morrison|3 Gryffin |4 Wet Leg |5 NOTD

Comment

• Genuinely concerned about my mental health if this takes off and we are left waiting for another vaccine. The lack of funding / support for the more impoverished countries makes me feel that mutations will simply continue, and the prospect of life truly becoming "normal" will be even more of a distant dream.

Comment

• German state of Saxony now has surpass 2,000 incidence rate. <3

we did it.
                              My Chart

Comment

German state of Saxony now has surpass 2,000 incidence rate. <3

we did it.
                                How is that even possible omg.

I might have two students positive, which would mean my class would have to be isolated for at least 7 days…
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

How is that even possible omg.

I might have two students positive, which would mean my class would have to be isolated for at least 7 days…
                                  it is possible... bc what you just described... classes staying home...if there are multiple Covid cases is not a measure undertaken in Germany. In my state nobody has to even get tested... (out of the 2 times a week that we usually test) if there are actual covid cases... and the infected kid only has to stay home for 5 days.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Just before the fall break (in October) I had a positive kid in my classroom... who was sent to school with a sore throat and multiple active Corona cases at home. Then the kids tested positive too and I sent him home and got an angry call from the mother who said that it was my fault that the kid got Covid because all of our education ministers religously repeated the phrase: "Children don't get Corona IN schools, they get it from people outside of schools, usually teachers and then spread it around at home!"

I swear I live in a Banana Republic.

The Southern and Eastern states are not even currently bothering fighting their incredibly high new-infection rates. In NRW there will be a football game tomorrow with 50,000 people in the stadium. When asked about this, the state minister of NRW said that nothing can happen there because it is an open air stadium. He also said that he cannot forbid football games with fans bc Germany "is a football country!"

I swear... face palm and head shot.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                                      All the Christmas TV ads have really been pushing this "nothing stopping us this year, all guns blazing, the Christmas we've all been waiting for" narrative. Part of me wonders if this was such a good idea when things are still likely to change without notice at any point, also I dunno if it feels a bit crass to me, while some people are still really struggling and many are still dying daily.
                                      They are full of shit and just delusional. All it will take is a new variant that evades the vaccines to stop everything. And it is possibly on the verge of happening. As it always was likely to. The virus is always one step ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

100 days to make and 265 days to distribute.

2022 the new 2020
                                        I read now six weeks to develop and 100 days to distribute. Thats Pfizer and Biontech.

I read a report last week that it is possible that we could be dealing with covid in some degree until 2026... that being the MOST pessimistic outlook.
                                        Most optimistic was end of 2022 and likely is somewhere in the middle of the two.

Comment

I read now six weeks to develop and 100 days to distribute. Thats Pfizer and Biontech.

I read a report last week that it is possible that we could be dealing with covid in some degree until 2026... that being the MOST pessimistic outlook.
                                          Most optimistic was end of 2022 and likely is somewhere in the middle of the two.
                                          nah, the "western" world is not going to help the poorer world and so we will have to deal with covid until 2087. bookmark me.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Haha, when it is stevyy I am never really sure All good !!

Comment

• Ooooops, I was misinformed.

Incidence rates per Federal States in Germany:

1,192,8 - Saxony
                                              805,7 - Thüringia
                                              686,8 - Saxony-Anhalt
                                              663,6 - Brandenburg
                                              652,5 - Bavaria
                                              489,9 - Baden Württemberg
                                              438,8 - Saarland
                                              373,2 - Mecklenburg Vorpommern
                                              357,0 - Berlin
                                              288,3 - Rhineland - Palatinate
                                              274,2 - North Rhine-Westphalia
                                              268,3 - Hesse
                                              219,4 - Bremen
                                              201,2 - Lower Saxony
                                              200,4 - Hamburg
                                              152,8 - Schleswig-Holstein (Stevyy's home) <3

My Chart

Comment

Ooooops, I was misinformed.

1,192,8 - Saxony
                                                805,7 - Thüringia
                                                686,8 - Saxony-Anhalt
                                                663,6 - Brandenburg
                                                652,5 - Bavaria
                                                438,8 - Saarland
                                                357,0 - Berlin
                                                268,3 - Hesse
                                                219,4 - Bremen
                                                201,2 - Lower Saxony
                                                200,4 - Hamburg

Don't forget Flensburg is the weak link.

Comment

Don't forget Flensburg is the weak link.
                                                  Our metro cities are all crazy.

247,943 inhabitants - 129,4 incidence - Kiel
                                                  216,318 inhabitants - 198,3 incidence - Lübeck
                                                  88,519 inhabitants - 127,9 incidence - Flensburg
                                                  79,335 inhabitants - 156,4 incidence - Neumünster
                                                  78,679 inhabitants - 143,2 incidence - Norderstedt, Segeberg
                                                  28,789 inhabitants - 87,0 incidence - Rendsburg, Rendsburg-Eckernförde (where Stevyy lives and works)
                                                  I won, all this winning. OMG. We can't stop and we won't stop.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

Ooooops, I was misinformed.

1,192,8 - Saxony
                                                    805,7 - Thüringia
                                                    686,8 - Saxony-Anhalt
                                                    663,6 - Brandenburg
                                                    652,5 - Bavaria
                                                    438,8 - Saarland
                                                    357,0 - Berlin
                                                    268,3 - Hesse
                                                    219,4 - Bremen
                                                    201,2 - Lower Saxony
                                                    200,4 - Hamburg

All the regressive conservative states above 600 yikes
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X