Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sooooo pissed. Had a terrible week, and I was really looking forward to going out tonight... Until I got told that one of my colleagues is positive, and we should all immediately get tested

Also, it feels really unwise to not tell us to WFH next week even if everyone else turns out negative... We all know it can take more than just 3/4 days to become positive

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe View Post
      I'm sooooo pissed. Had a terrible week, and I was really looking forward to going out tonight... Until I got told that one of my colleagues is positive, and we should all immediately get tested

Also, it feels really unwise to not tell us to WFH next week even if everyone else turns out negative... We all know it can take more than just 3/4 days to become positive
      Yikes.. you should all be isolating for at least 5 days. And take two or three antigen tests if no symptoms, PCR test if symptoms.
      Fingers crossed fr you.
      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
      Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• I saw a friend of mine posted on Facebook this morning that she’s finally on a plane going to New York after two yessss of postponing. The return of travel restrictions is such a shame for people like this.
        1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• Third dose obligatory within 7 months for all here. Have to have it in January at the latest and I really dont want to
          jio CHARTS NOW: 10/5/2022: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...6#post10909446

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
            Third dose obligatory within 7 months for all here. Have to have it in January at the latest and I really dont want to
            Serving "mommy I don't wanna eat my vegs" energy

DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
            98 - OUT

Comment

• I am hoping really hard that the new variant is mild compared to the previous ones. It's seems so unreal that Covid keeps getting deadlier and easier to spread when it should be getting milder with time like other viruses
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Got my 3rd dose yesterday, and while the 1st and 2nd shots felt like nothing, this one is kicking me out. glad it’s the weekend.
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I was double vaccinated with Pfizer and (last dose April 24) and got covid on October 6, without barely leaving the house.
                  had to get the monoclonal antibodies, I couldnt breathe.

now I need to wait for my booster as you can not get a vaccine until 90 days after getting monoclonal antibodies
                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                    I was double vaccinated with Pfizer and (last dose April 24) and got covid on October 6, without barely leaving the house.

now I need to wait for my booster as you can not get a vaccine until 90 days after getting monoclonal antibodies
                    How are you feeling now? Hope you're well

Took a self-test today cause I couldn't find any spot available nearby for a PCR on a Sunday, result was negative. Will get tested again tomorrow, but I feel a bit relieved already.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                      Got my 3rd dose yesterday, and while the 1st and 2nd shots felt like nothing, this one is kicking me out. glad it’s the weekend.
                      I’m getting mine tomorrow. Hope you’re feeling better.
                      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I got the booster a couple weeks and no issues. I wanted to make sure I got it in advance of having to deal with my unvaccinated family members...

Comment

• The doctor that notified the authorise to the Omicron downplays all the tabloid dramatics.

Comment

• In the UK is it feasible to expect over 30s will be able to get their booster vaccine before 2021 is over? It's currently focusing on the over 40 age group.

Comment

• The doctor in that video treated about 30 people, all under 40 who showed mild symptoms. Most people under 40 will show mild symptoms, no matter what variant they are infected with so it doesnt change a thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris View Post
                                In the UK is it feasible to expect over 30s will be able to get their booster vaccine before 2021 is over? It's currently focusing on the over 40 age group.
                                Well don't we still have to wait 6 months for it? 6 months for me takes me into January.
                                1 Ofenbach |2 Harry Styles |3 Tom Aspaul |4 Harry Styles |5 Harry Styles

Comment

• Originally posted by jio View Post
                                  Third dose obligatory within 7 months for all here. Have to have it in January at the latest and I really dont want to
                                  How dare you not want to get another jab of the FABULOUS vaccine?!?!?!?!

Beware, RayRay might call you an "anti-vaxxer".

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Well don't we still have to wait 6 months for it? 6 months for me takes me into January.
                                    152 days I think. I logged onto the NHS website and typed my number in - it tells you if you aren’t eligible yet and will only let you book once you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                                      I was double vaccinated with Pfizer and (last dose April 24) and got covid on October 6, without barely leaving the house.
                                      Yet another case that demonstrates how effective the Pfizer vaccine is (not).

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

You are so embarassing honestly

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          I am hoping really hard that the new variant is mild compared to the previous ones. It's seems so unreal that Covid keeps getting deadlier and easier to spread when it should be getting milder with time like other viruses
                                          Covid is a super smart virus.

I believe that every few months it retreats and goes into a dormant phase and makes itsself stronger before reunleashing itsself onto the public who have been lulled into a false sense of security thinking it was all over. This has happened four times in my opinion and this Omicron version is the 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

You are so embarassing honestly
                                            At this point, stupid is more fitting.
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Just read that in the epicentre of Omicron in SA hospitalizations have tripled in a 2 week period so I would take what that doctor said with a huge pinch of salt. Looks to me as if she is clearly trying to downplay things. SA do not like the fact that travel restricions have been imposed on them so it makes sense. People need to realize there are a lot of factors at play here.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                Just read that in the epicentre of Omicron in SA hospitalizations have tripled in a 2 week period so I would take what that doctor said with a huge pinch of salt. Looks to me as if she is clearly trying to downplay things. SA do not like the fact that travel restricions have been imposed on them so it makes sense. People need to realize there are a lot of factors at play here.
                                                You are scaremongering, don’t believe everything you read. Look for facts and figures. The average SA double vaccination rates is around 22% according to Reuters and their daily confirmed covid cases increase around 4500 per day at the moment. In the UK it’s a a daily rate of 37,000 people but a 30% three vaccination rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

Um that aligns with the ~6 months period where the vaccine is supposed to protect you from severe illness
                                                  Last edited by aRat; Mon November 29, 2021, 09:49.
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

You are scaremongering, don’t believe everything you read. Look for facts and figures. The average SA double vaccination rates is around 22% according to Reuters and their daily confirmed covid cases increase around 4500 per day at the moment. In the UK it’s a a daily rate of 37,000 people but a 30% three vaccination rate.
                                                    Yeah I think we should wait a bit until the facts arrive before we stamp Omicron as either mild or severe.

The scientists keep saying we'll have that info in 2 weeks.
                                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Working...
                                                    X