X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tested negative again, so COVID isolation is over finally free

Comment

• UK records highest daily caseload since July

The UK recorded 53,945 new Covid cases on Thursday, the highest daily figure since 17 July
      The face mask rule came at the right time and should have happened regardless of the new Omicron variant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
        Germany is banning unvaccinated people from events and virtually all businesses but grocery stores. Mandatory vaccinations possibly as soon as February.
        What are you celebrating exactly?

Considering the dark history of Germany & Austria, I'm not surprised they are the first two countries to take the step of making vaccines mandatory for all.

Comment

• Germany about to lock down the unvaxed
          . Huge move.
          " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
          Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler... Oops!

https://www.reuters.com/business/hea...nt-2021-12-01/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab View Post
              Germany is banning unvaccinated people from events and virtually all businesses but grocery stores. Mandatory vaccinations possibly as soon as February.
              As they should. We love to see that
              DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
              98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

I can't at how the government is celebrating 73k daily cases by saying that the incidence rate is slowly descreasing. 73,000 new-infections daily. LOL.

we are doomed with such fools.

gun, head, pull.
                Right omg I was reading the same article. I too was like bitch it's still above 70.000 cases

They clearly don't give a sh!t about real lives and are only worried about their incidences dropping so they can get their bonuses
                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post

What are you celebrating exactly?

Considering the dark history of Germany & Austria, I'm not surprised they are the first two countries to take the step of making vaccines mandatory for all.
                  this deserves a ban.

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                    First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler... Oops!
                    If you really need some immunology classes you can just ask. You don't have to always embarrass yourself like this.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

this deserves a ban.
                      Agreed.
                      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

this deserves a ban.
                        I would report the post - but I have blocked that idiot ages ago.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I would report the post - but I have blocked that idiot ages ago.
                          I've reported you for calling me an idiot - FYI.

And to think you are a teacher at school.

Comment

• ^ He just said he can't read your posts.
                            Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Closing this temporarily to deal with the reports.

Comment

• Reopened and posts have been dealt with, please stay on the topic of the virus rather than making digs.

Comment

• Omicron has come to my state

EDIT: Ugh even worse - they live in my county

Comment

• German new-infections have peaked, I think. Only 4 states are reported net gains in comparison to last week.

Maybe, this was as bad as it got this winter-season.
                                    My Chart

Comment

• 70k cases and 400 deaths.. and that is all from Delta more or less.

Lets wait a little until we claim things have peaked - the new variant has not really taken hold yet in Europe, but it will.

Comment

• The new variant is nothing to be light about and I do believe that even those who have been vaccinated even with their boosters should be tested weekly or frequently as well because many people who’ve been fully vaccinated have found themselves infected.

Those comments about Austria and Germany, although historically I can appreciate the posters point of view, aren’t appropriate at this or any juncture for every country has had their evils. Some more than others. We look towards the promise of tomorrow with the knowledge we learn from yesterday.
                                        My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• A leading UK scientist has said that cases of Omicron are doubling every two days ! And in a month or two it will likely be the dominant variant .

Comment

• Omicron wave will hit in February according to surveys, will this thing ever end

Comment

• Covid news live: Work from home plans drawn up as UK could see 90,000 cases a day by Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                Covid news live: Work from home plans drawn up as UK could see 90,000 cases a day by Christmas.
                                                Wait WFH isn't back in the UK?
                                                98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Wait WFH isn't back in the UK?
                                                  Nope. That is on Plan B which is being discussed now according to reports.

Comment

• Just announced WFH guidance in the UK from Monday - I'm looking forward to how my business reacts with their "YOU HAS TO WORKZ FROM ZE OFFICE AS OTHEEWISE YOU IS NOT WORKING" approach.

I handed in my resignation today too so double celebration

Comment

Working...
                                                    X