This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
    Just announced WFH guidance in the UK from Monday - I'm looking forward to how my business reacts with their "YOU HAS TO WORKZ FROM ZE OFFICE AS OTHEEWISE YOU IS NOT WORKING" approach.

I handed in my resignation today too so double celebration
    I did think of you when I heard that was being brought back in, congrats!

Comment

• I'll be going to see Clifford The Big Red Dog at the cinema on Monday, let's see how many people are obeying the face mask rule during the screening. I'm guessing.....not many, but I'll report back.

Comment

• And again three classes have to stay at home. Hope we will reach Christmas without being next in line to stay home.
        Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
          Just announced WFH guidance in the UK from Monday - I'm looking forward to how my business reacts with their "YOU HAS TO WORKZ FROM ZE OFFICE AS OTHEEWISE YOU IS NOT WORKING" approach.

I handed in my resignation today too so double celebration
          Congratz!

How long do you have to work for these clowns (leave period)? Anything else lined up?
          Last edited by aRat; Wed December 8, 2021, 22:54.
          DUA LIPA - RIHANNA - THE WEEKND - DOJA CAT
          98 - OUT

Comment

• Why are Europeans so averse to wearing a mask?

Comment

• Originally posted by hun View Post
              Why are Europeans so averse to wearing a mask?
              Most Europeans are wearing masks without any problems or issues tbh.
              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

Comment

• Things not looking too good in Germany ..

Germany recorded its highest number of daily deaths from Covid-19 since February on Wednesday, as it struggles to bring a fourth wave of the pandemic under control.

A total of 69,601 new infections were reported and an additional 527 people died in the past 24 hours, according to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the national disease and control center. That marked the highest Covid-19 daily death toll since February 18, when there were 534 fatalities.

Comment

• Good news from Pfizer on Omnicron: vaccine seems to neutralize the virus very well after 1 month of the booster shot.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                    Good news from Pfizer on Omnicron: vaccine seems to neutralize the virus very well after 1 month of the booster shot.
                    Agreed, this is pretty positive news. This was a tough week for the government to announce new restrictions in the UK with yet more government embarrassment . Unfortunately nobody can take our government seriously at this stage.
                    1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

Comment

Why are Europeans so averse to wearing a mask?
                      Who said that? At least here in Germany people wear them without any problems.
                      98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

Agreed, this is pretty positive news. This was a tough week for the government to announce new restrictions in the UK with yet more government embarrassment . Unfortunately nobody can take our government seriously at this stage.
                        As they shouldn't. Call a joke by its name.
                        98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Who said that? At least here in Germany people wear them without any problems.
                          He's probably talking about the brits

Comment

Yes, perhaps it’s more of an issue in the U.K.?

Comment

Well they're... special as they always like to point out by denying mainland Europe
                              98 - OUT

Comment

Yes, perhaps it’s more of an issue in the U.K.?
                                maybe england. us Scots have been wearing masks constantly and still do without issue.
                                what's going on?

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS

A further 58,194 Covid cases have been reported in the UK, according to the latest government statistics. This is the highest number of cases reported since 9 January, when there were 59,937.

Another 120 deaths within 28 days of a positive test have also been recorded.

It seems like the Plan B measures have come into place at the correct time.

Comment

• The number of deaths is far lower compared to last year. Vaccines!

Comment

• Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                        Things not looking too good in Germany ..

Germany recorded its highest number of daily deaths from Covid-19 since February on Wednesday, as it struggles to bring a fourth wave of the pandemic under control.

A total of 69,601 new infections were reported and an additional 527 people died in the past 24 hours, according to the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the national disease and control center. That marked the highest Covid-19 daily death toll since February 18, when there were 534 fatalities.
                                        what? new-infections are WAY down now. They are already talking about our Freedom Day here. Covid was beaten once again.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

what? new-infections are WAY down now. They are already talking about our Freedom Day here. Covid was beaten once again.
                                          Thats just the weekend effect. Wait until next week.

Comment

actually it is not. on average we have lost 6,000 new-infections on average the past week.
                                            My Chart

Comment

There is no weekend effect on Friday... That refers to Thursday still.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

actually it is not. on average we have lost 6,000 new-infections on average the past week.
                                                Big deal, yall increased by 40000 the week before that

Comment

Big deal, yall increased by 40000 the week before that
                                                  the deal is big, thence Freedom Day (soon).
                                                  My Chart

Comment

There is no weekend effect on Friday... That refers to Thursday still.
                                                    Germany the last three days

Cases and Deaths

58969 and 496
                                                    65176 and 503
                                                    68832 and 571

Does this look like a good situation to you ? Maybe try checking the actual numbers before you insert yourself. Stevvy is not a reliable source of info. He swings from we are all going to die, to Germany has won, corona is over, depending on his mood on a given day or week

Comment

Working...
                                                    X