• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Germany the last three days

Cases and Deaths

58969 and 496
    65176 and 503
    68832 and 571

Does this look like a good situation to you ? Maybe try checking the actual numbers before you insert yourself. Stevvy is not a reliable source of info. He swings from we are all going to die, to Germany has won, corona is over, depending on his mood on a given day or week
    Did I say stevvy was right? I didn't comment on the content of the post. Whatever it is, it surely is NOT the weekend effect.
    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Did I say stevvy was right? I didn't comment on the content of the post. Whatever it is, it surely is NOT the weekend effect.
      Neue Fälle aus den Bundesländern am heutigen Tag: 59.846 (-12.789 bzw. -18% im Vergleich zur Vorwoche)
      Anzahl der Neuinfizierten pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 52.295 (-1.827 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Prozentuale Änderung des 7-Tage-Durchschnitts im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: -9% (-3 Prozentpunkte im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Patienten in intensivmedizinischer Behandlung: 4.947 (+4 im Vergleich zu gestern), davon beatmet 2.702 (-30 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Prozentuale Änderung der Anzahl der ITS-Patienten im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: +3% (unverändert im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Erstimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 70.665 (-3.650 im Vergleich zu gestern)
      Anzahl der Zweitimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 54.194 (-214 im Vergleich zu gestern)

Heute gibt es dann mal einen deutlicheren Rückgang der Fallzahlen, allerdings gilt das nicht für den Norden.
      Bremen, Hamburg und Schleswig-Holstein haben zusammen sogar 235 Fälle mehr gemeldet als am letzten Freitag. Da scheint sich eine (kleine) lokale Welle gebildet zu haben, denn auch das Wochenwachstum aller 3 Bundesländer ist >0%.

Datenquelle: eigene Berechnungen aus RKI-Zahlen und Zahlen aus den Behörden der Bundesländern, Zahl der Intensivpatienten im Tagesreport von der DIVI, Impfzahlen aus dem Impfdashboard

*sorry for the German.

in short: -12,789 cases today vs. last Friday.
      overall decline of 9% week on week per average.
      overall decline of 18th nominal.

source: RKI (Robert Koch Institute)

InFamous
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post

Yeah i thought it was saturday and made a mistake. Long week
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Neue Fälle aus den Bundesländern am heutigen Tag: 59.846 (-12.789 bzw. -18% im Vergleich zur Vorwoche)
          Anzahl der Neuinfizierten pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 52.295 (-1.827 im Vergleich zu gestern)
          Prozentuale Änderung des 7-Tage-Durchschnitts im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: -9% (-3 Prozentpunkte im Vergleich zu gestern)
          Anzahl der Patienten in intensivmedizinischer Behandlung: 4.947 (+4 im Vergleich zu gestern), davon beatmet 2.702 (-30 im Vergleich zu gestern)
          Prozentuale Änderung der Anzahl der ITS-Patienten im Vergleich zur Vorwoche: +3% (unverändert im Vergleich zu gestern)
          Anzahl der Erstimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 70.665 (-3.650 im Vergleich zu gestern)
          Anzahl der Zweitimpfungen pro Tag im 7-Tage-Durchschnitt: 54.194 (-214 im Vergleich zu gestern)

Heute gibt es dann mal einen deutlicheren Rückgang der Fallzahlen, allerdings gilt das nicht für den Norden.
          Bremen, Hamburg und Schleswig-Holstein haben zusammen sogar 235 Fälle mehr gemeldet als am letzten Freitag. Da scheint sich eine (kleine) lokale Welle gebildet zu haben, denn auch das Wochenwachstum aller 3 Bundesländer ist >0%.

Datenquelle: eigene Berechnungen aus RKI-Zahlen und Zahlen aus den Behörden der Bundesländern, Zahl der Intensivpatienten im Tagesreport von der DIVI, Impfzahlen aus dem Impfdashboard

*sorry for the German.

in short: -12,789 cases today vs. last Friday.
          overall decline of 9% week on week per average.
          overall decline of 18th nominal.

source: RKI (Robert Koch Institute)

InFamous
          The figures you need to look at are the deaths. Around 500 per daily average in the last three days.
          This is NOT good. Deaths going up is not a good thing at this point. In the UK this has not happened.

Comment

The figures you need to look at are the deaths. Around 500 per daily average in the last three days.
            This is NOT good. Deaths going up is not a good thing at this point. In the UK this has not happened.
            i do not need to look at the deaths... because those were expected with daily cases of over 70k. Also, we have mandatory vaccinations now for people who work in care facilities - which we didn't have before... and hundreds of old people and unvaccinated people have died due to that. It is common sense that many people would die with infection rates this high. But the good thing is, the deaths will decrease again... just like the infection rate is currently doing.

#FreedomDay2021
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
              Just announced WFH guidance in the UK from Monday - I'm looking forward to how my business reacts with their "YOU HAS TO WORKZ FROM ZE OFFICE AS OTHEEWISE YOU IS NOT WORKING" approach.

I handed in my resignation today too so double celebration
              An update on this - we received an email from HR saying despite guidance, everyone is expected in the offices on Monday with no exceptions

Glad I'm getting out of there!

Comment

• My state now has the highest percentage increase in new-infections. I think I have lost after all.
                My Chart

Comment

• At least 12 people infected with Corona in the Kindergarten next to my school. The Kindergarten has been closed. The school remains open. At least 1 teacher at my school confirmed positive (result came in today).

I'm super scared. This is a super-spreader event. Should I die... my brother is instructed to post my final words.

Pray for me.

The incidence rate in my county has probably exploded to +1,000 with that.

I lost, you all won. Goodbye.
                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    At least 12 people infected with Corona in the Kindergarten next to my school. The Kindergarten has been closed. The school remains open. At least 1 teacher at my school confirmed positive (result came in today).

I'm super scared. This is a super-spreader event. Should I die... my brother is instructed to post my final words.

Pray for me.

The incidence rate in my county has probably exploded to +1,000 with that.

I lost, you all won. Goodbye.
                    At our school ten groups/classes had to go into quarantine. I'm glad my class is still spared. Hopefully we get to Christmas without having to stay home. Also, a colleague got ill (not covid) last week and there was no one to take her class so a trainee and an assistant had to "teach" those days.
                    UKMIX Favourite Members 2021: RayRay being the first member to appear on 20 different voting lists!

Comment

An update on this - we received an email from HR saying despite guidance, everyone is expected in the offices on Monday with no exceptions

Glad I'm getting out of there!
                      How are they explaining that one?! I perma-WFH anyway as I live in Leeds but work for Wolverhampton, but we had an email on Friday saying everyone must WFH unless they physically can’t from Monday. Guess that’s the difference with public sector.

I’ve seen reports emerging about lockdowns, some saying before Christmas, most saying January… but I think it’s fruitless as the majority of people will not (me included) stop mixing with friends and family regardless of how many businesses they force to close.

Also, booked my booster for Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

How are they explaining that one?! I perma-WFH anyway as I live in Leeds but work for Wolverhampton, but we had an email on Friday saying everyone must WFH unless they physically can’t from Monday. Guess that’s the difference with public sector.

I’ve seen reports emerging about lockdowns, some saying before Christmas, most saying January… but I think it’s fruitless as the majority of people will not (me included) stop mixing with friends and family regardless of how many businesses they force to close.

They said it was to ensure "business continuity". I work in marketing. Piss take.

Comment

They said it was to ensure "business continuity". I work in marketing. Piss take.
                          Just say you don’t want to, and ask for their updated health and safety risk assessment pertaining to Omicron. Ask them directly how they’re protecting you from contracting it - they’ll soon back down and suggest you work from home during your notice period.
                          Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Boris making televised update tonight at 8pm.

Comment

• BBC reporting:

Early data shows that getting a third booster dose prevents around 75% of people getting any Covid symptoms from the variant.
                              Getting to a position where the virus is asymptomatic is exactly where we need it to be and why the vaccine remains essential.

Comment

• The UK has moved from level 3 to level 4 alert level as Omicron cases surge and the NHS is reported to be " on its knees ".

Comment

Didn't you just have covid? Pretty sure youre supposed to wait a bit after you've recovered to get a vaccine. Double check that.

Comment

I too booked mine this morning for Thurs 23 Dec.

The first of many boosters? I'll drink to that!

Comment

The UK has moved from level 3 to level 4 alert level as Omicron cases surge and the NHS is reported to be " on its knees ".
                                      The NHS has been on it’s knees for decades. The whole UK is completely de-sensitised to such claims.

Comment

• Wow, everyone over 18 can have the jab before the end of the year (as long as you’ve had your job 3 months ago). Military involved.

Sounds like a precursor to a January lockdown.

Comment

• Booster booked for tomorrow morning - stick it in ma veins!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Sounds like a precursor to a January lockdown.
                                            I'm getting the same vibes too, but I think the restrictions will be placed on those who haven't taken up the booster opportunity. How that'll go down I don't know.

Comment

I'm getting the same vibes too, but I think the restrictions will be placed on those who haven't taken up the booster opportunity. How that'll go down I don't know.
                                              I don’t think it’ll fly at all

To be honest covid spreads through vaccinated people too, so any lockdown has to be for everyone. Lockdowns are only going to be about the NHS and it’s ability to provide care. But giving everyone a four week lockdown should quell the spread.

Comment

• Yes it definitely makes me think January lockdown too.

So much for “freedom day”!

Comment

• I have this feeling of January lockdown too, but I think that's problematic with suicide rates and mental health problems always high in January.
                                                  1 Harry Styles |2 Ochman |3 Purple Disco Machine |4 Go_A |5 Becky Hill

Comment

• Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

Working...
                                                    X