Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus outbreak

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I had no side effects from my second or the booster, and only a headache and mild sore arm from the first. Most of my female friends have had chills and fevers from the booster!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      I had no side effects from my second or the booster, and only a headache and mild sore arm from the first. Most of my female friends have had chills and fevers from the booster!
      I have had a sore arm with all 3 but none of the other things that other people describe. Perhaps people with above average general health aren't affected as much? Strangely, my arm was aching near the armpit this time instead of the upper arm area.

      Comment


      • I only had a sore arm with my first two jabs. Having some issues with the booster though, very nauseous. Woke up in the middle of the night, but luckily a paracetamol Made the worst go away!
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
          ^^^ congrats on the booster!

          Today for Christmas I got an early present - a positive lateral flow

          It's completely ruined our plans to spend Xmas with family, so my wife (who tested negative) is currently out at the supermarkets trying to salvage some sort of festive food for our quiet day together.

          I feel fine though, asymptomatic. I take a lateral flow every day, and this one caught me off guard! I've had a drive through PCR earlier so waiting for the official results. Gutted!
          I’m really sorry to hear that. I’m sure you and your family can enjoy a small Christmas together though
          Straight white men rule everything around me

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Artoo View Post

            I’m really sorry to hear that. I’m sure you and your family can enjoy a small Christmas together though
            Thanks matey - yeah we've gone all out to make the most of it. At least we can, feel so bad for those that are literally on their own because of this. The good news is that I genuinely feel 100% and having spoken to a few people now who have had it, I think it's cemented in my head how effective the booster is.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Michiel View Post
              I only had a sore arm with my first two jabs. Having some issues with the booster though, very nauseous. Woke up in the middle of the night, but luckily a paracetamol Made the worst go away!
              Yes the same for me, I had a raging fever all evening and night which had gone in the morning. I was tired the next day but that was it. Am perfectly fine now. So pretty much two days.
              " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

              Comment


              • So now I don't think I have Omicron, I think Miss Delta got me. Woke up and it's like someone has flicked the switch to my sense of smell and taste - just completely gone! I feel absolutely fine otherwise, but have to admit I'm gutted! Christmas food is life

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                  So now I don't think I have Omicron, I think Miss Delta got me. Woke up and it's like someone has flicked the switch to my sense of smell and taste - just completely gone! I feel absolutely fine otherwise, but have to admit I'm gutted! Christmas food is life
                  Oh my god that is a bad stroke of luck..
                  " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                    So now I don't think I have Omicron, I think Miss Delta got me. Woke up and it's like someone has flicked the switch to my sense of smell and taste - just completely gone! I feel absolutely fine otherwise, but have to admit I'm gutted! Christmas food is life
                    Sorry for you. Hope you'll be well soon.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

                    Comment


                    • Ok so weirdly it came back at about lunchtime - CHRISTMAS IS SAVED MY FRIENDS!!!

                      Comment


                      • Seeing the numbers in UK and some European countries is crazy, scares me since here in Latin America there's a lot of people refusing the vaccine

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                          Ok so weirdly it came back at about lunchtime - CHRISTMAS IS SAVED MY FRIENDS!!!
                          this is the xmas drama we need
                          what's going on?

                          Comment


                          • NHS leaders have voiced alarm at a major rise in the number of hospitalisations due to Covid-19 after 1,171 people with the disease across the UK were admitted in a 24-hour period that set another record number of daily cases.

                            The latest government figures showed 122,186 cases of coronavirus had been recorded as of 9am on Friday. Another 137 people died within 28 days of testing positive.

                            Matthew Taylor, the chief executive of the NHS Confederation, said: “Daily hospital admissions with Covid have gone up by over 40% in the last week in England [from 815 to 1,098] and this is really worrying for health leaders whose teams are working flat out in the context of rising staff absences and wider pressures.”
                            " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                            Comment


                            • Karen strikes again:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                Ok so weirdly it came back at about lunchtime - CHRISTMAS IS SAVED MY FRIENDS!!!
                                What was you eating? Or was it a powerful smell?
                                1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

                                Comment


                                • A clear failing of the staff who should enforce mask wearing.
                                  " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                    A clear failing of the staff who should enforce mask wearing.
                                    I feel sorry for low paid staff who have had the extra burden of trying to deal with things like this on top of their already massive workload.
                                    1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

                                      I feel sorry for low paid staff who have had the extra burden of trying to deal with things like this on top of their already massive workload.
                                      It's a shame people can't just do a basic thing like wearing a mask on board without having to be asked.
                                      " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                        It's a shame people can't just do a basic thing like wearing a mask on board without having to be asked.
                                        Yep, completely agree with you, but you can't teach sense to no sense.
                                        1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

                                          Yep, completely agree with you, but you can't teach sense to no sense.
                                          Any upcoming trips!?
                                          " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                            Any upcoming trips!?

                                            Na, hopefully back in the Summer, maybe somewhere different, maybe not
                                            1 Jack Wins |2 Holy Molly |3 Agnes |4 Hailee Steinfeld |5 SG Lewis

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                              A clear failing of the staff who should enforce mask wearing.
                                              Do you think these people should keep risking their lives to enforce mask wearing on unruly passengers? There have been enough incidents, if they refuse, the best they can do is file a complaint and put them on the no fly list.

                                              Now, that crazy lady was tripping. Wtf, she wasn't even wearing a mask herself. Jeez, poor crew.
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                                                Do you think these people should keep risking their lives to enforce mask wearing on unruly passengers? There have been enough incidents, if they refuse, the best they can do is file a complaint and put them on the no fly list.

                                                Now, that crazy lady was tripping. Wtf, she wasn't even wearing a mask herself. Jeez, poor crew.
                                                If it is beyond the scope of what they can do the they need security on all planes. No mask no fly. Simple. Rules have to be the same for everyone.
                                                " Princess of Pop Katy Perry "

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post

                                                  What was you eating? Or was it a powerful smell?
                                                  Neither really, just noticed it came back - really odd!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Thombus View Post

                                                    Neither really, just noticed it came back - really odd!
                                                    Did you have any other symptoms? I think I might have it and am getting tested first thing in the morning.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X