Young Americans Becoming 'Uncomfortable' With LGBTQ Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Americans Becoming 'Uncomfortable' With LGBTQ Community

In its first three years of results, the index showed a steady increase in Americans who felt comfortable with LGBTQ issues and people. Last year, however, results saw a sharp drop in “acceptance” across all scenarios surveyed.

“Headlines that stated ‘LGBTQ acceptance is eroding’ were a call to arms for GLAAD and so many around the country,” a press release accompanying the new index explained. “GLAAD doubled down on our formula for making culture change.”
    https://time.com/5613276/glaad-accep...-share-article

I am appalled. Why is everyone and everthing becoming so toxic and hateful?
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Originally posted by aRat View Post

because of her e-mails. But hew cares about Murica. here in Germany gays are still treated like pedophiles... well at least in our own republican state... Bavaria - our texas.
    My Chart

Comment

What's the background of your thesis, stevyy? I have a homosexual friend in Bavaria and he would probably disagree with your statement.
      Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
      and everything you stand for?
      Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
      just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
        What's the background of your thesis, stevyy? I have a homosexual friend in Bavaria and he would probably disagree with your statement.
        then your friend must be deaf and blind.
        My Chart

Comment

Basically people have a problem with diversity, not just with lgbtq. It could be because hateful people speak louder now thanks to social media.

Comment

LGBTQ Community uncomfortable with young Americans.
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

https://time.com/5613276/glaad-accep...-share-article

It started because of Taylor's You Need To Calm Down video
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                Basically people have a problem with diversity, not just with lgbtq. It could be because hateful people speak louder now thanks to social media.
                People have a problem with everything these days.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

I noticed it has become worse here too. I have been living in this village since 1999. But only in the last two years I've been called names regularly by teenagers passing by.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Working...
                  X