Kesha Allegedly Sexually Abused By Dr Luke, Sues Sony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kesha Allegedly Sexually Abused By Dr Luke, Sues Sony

So sad. What happened to the We R Who We R Ke$ha :(.

Sis, streaming would kill for more songs like that.
    Originally posted by SummerPeur
    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    So does her microphone

Comment

• This whole Rainbow Kesha worked while the #MeToo thing was running its course. I think if she milks it way too much, it's going to backfire and annoy more people in general.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• And people are claiming Taylor is fake/calculating.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              And people are claiming Taylor is fake/calculating.
              I mean, to me this could be seen as a very calculating move.
              "Lift up your head
              Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

I mean, to me this could be seen as a very calculating move.
                This.

Also, can we please not forget that it says "allegedly" and the source is an anonymous blind item blogger?

Comment

• Lmao unbelievable....

She could literally end world hunger and stop global warming and people would still find something to bitch about. Gimme a break.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    Lmao unbelievable....

She could literally end world hunger and stop global warming and people would still find something to bitch about. Gimme a break.
                    Not really. I just find it stupid to praise her on the basis of questionable and unconfirmed news. Nevermind that for all I know the fine could be entirely justified.
                    I have yet to see any kind of plausible evidence that goes beyond Dr. Luke simply being an a-hole... which, as wrong as it may be, as of today is not a crime. So Taylor footing Kesha's bill (if she even did it) is at best an act of friendship between two women, but hardly something I would applaud anyone for.

Comment

• So Kesha was officially found guilty of defamation?
                      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                        So Kesha was officially found guilty of defamation?
                        I don't know how that could ever be determined. Of course this man was gonna pull out all the registers to prove that he's not guilty.
                        I do not believe Kesha lied. I do tend to believe he would lie about her allegations. It's always easier for men when it comes to these circumstances.
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

Comment

I don't know how that could ever be determined. Of course this man was gonna pull out all the registers to prove that he's not guilty.
                          I do not believe Kesha lied. I do tend to believe he would lie about her allegations. It's always easier for men when it comes to these circumstances.
                          I never believed Kesha though.
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I never believed Kesha though.
                            Why?
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Why?
                              Well, you’ll need to check the last dozen of pages (or pretty much the entire thread ) to know why .... Ever since day 1, I was always very vocal about my Anti-Kesha position regarding this legal battle.

I even said (before it even actually happened) that Dr.Luke should sue her for defamation , then it happened and now I’m finding out today she was found guilty of that.

Everything is happening in the exact way I predicted but also in the way I feel is right. And in my case, this has nothing to do with Dr.Luke being a man, I have dragged other accused predators and rapists like Weinstein, R.Kelly and many others .... it’s just that in this particular case I never believed Kesha at all and I already explained why on the multiple previous pages.

Comment

I'm sure a wrongly accused person would also "pull out all the registers" to prove their innocence... what else can they do? So I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.
                                I'm also not sure why you find it so easy to take sides here and deem one believable and the other likely a liar. That seems a bit random. And while I know very well how hard it is to prove sexual assault or rape, I wouldn't say that men automatically have it easier... in today's "cancel culture" accusations of any kind can literally ruin your life, regardless of the final outcome in the court room.

I'm pretty sure that Kesha's hate for Dr. Luke is justified, but her allegations seem very fishy, given that she claimed facts that have been debunked as false. That certainly didn't help her overall believability.

Comment

Working...
                                X