Kim Jong-Un dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong-Un dead?

Well, there have been multiple reports in the last few days claiming he had a heart surgery that turned out for the worst.
    Medical teams from China were called. And now, Chinese and Japanese medias are reporting about his death.

TMZ just posted an alert about it too, but so far nothing has been confirmed.

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.
    Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

There's a lot of rumors swirling about the guy's condition -- and the fact is ... he hasn't made any major public appearances looking to be okay in several weeks now. About a week or so ago, CNN reported Kim was in "grave danger" after a medical procedure.

President Trump has downplayed the reports and has refused to elaborate -- but it looks like KJU's sister, Kim Yo-jong, might be getting set up to possibly replace him as Supreme Leader ... reports say she was recently re-promoted to a prominent position of power there.

Here's another point ... Saturday marks a major military anniversary in North Korea, where they celebrate the founding of the Korean People's Army in 1932 -- something they hype annually with a parade, and one in which Kim might normally make an appearance.

International reporters on the ground say if Kim was doing alright and not on death's doorstep, he and his team would figure out a way for him to show up to squash the rumors.

If he doesn't, it's probably not a good sign ... almost all but confirming something is wrong.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/04/25/north...rgery-reports/
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Big news! What do we know about his sister, is she likely to be a reformist or same old?

Comment

He simply was too obese. I hope his sister can open the country and make it become a part of the international world for the sake of the people there.
      My Chart

Comment

Fingers crossed! About time we had some good news.
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

2020 securing its place in the history books.

Who knows where this could lead (if true). No one saw German reunification coming in early 1989.

Comment

Such a powerful figure in history and the leader of such a fascinating country - his death could mean so much, for so many millions of people if the right person takes charge...

Comment

What a confusing time.

Comment

I think he's playing to see who is in grief and who is not. Something which he might totally do.
                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                  Big news! What do we know about his sister, is she likely to be a reformist or same old?
                  Considering how close she is with her brother, I'm guessing "same old" - then again, if your brother was a dictator, you'd probably want to kiss up to him for your own safety. But no, I don't think much would change for North Korea.

Comment

2020 is wild
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm honestly surprised NK has not denied it yet.
                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Maybe he couldn’t stand himself and defected

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                          I'm honestly surprised NK has not denied it yet.
                          Oddly enough, South Korea is.

Comment

Awful news, if it's true.
                            My celebrity crushes : Monika Sedziuviene, Kristina Ivanova (YVA).
                            In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                              He simply was too obese. I hope his sister can open the country and make it become a part of the international world for the sake of the people there.
                              Fat before flopped
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Dude is probably sitting in his basement, but doesn't want any reports on TV or in the press because it shows his "weakness".

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                  Awful how? Do you not get who this guy is?

Comment

Yeah Sorry, this might be a lot of things but definitely not awful news
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post

Fat before flopped
                                      What does this even mean? At least make a comprehensible reply.

Comment

Originally posted by LastDreamer View Post
                                        This is definitely on the better side of the news. Let's just hope the next NK leader (if this is true) isn't even worse than him, because that could be very bad.
                                        thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post

It means that he was obese before dying. I am sure most people got it. Freshen up your stan lingo comprehension sweetie.

COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

I didn't get it either, but I speak like an adult so that makes sense.

Comment

My boy is alive y’all!!!

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

that meme is officially gaga's biggest hit

Comment

What’s this topic about again?
                                                  Originally posted by beredy
                                                  When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I keep reading "Is he Undead"

Comment

Aw, what an anti-climax.

Comment

Aw, what an anti-climax.
                                                          I was suspicious that it's a cover up on Kim's part (or maybe his sister has started using his boat )

Comment

Well he is alive. He made a public appearance today.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X