No announcement yet.

Minneapolis + Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Omen is currently top trending because of this ridiculous staged picture:

Of course Sam Neill played the older Damien who became President in the 3rd film. Stephen King recently said that his President character in The Dead Zone (played by Martin Sheen in the film) is scarily alike with Trump.

On a more serious note, that staging of bricks for protesters to use by police i had seen suggested before. That's some underhand stuff i hadn't even thought possible. Align that with the cops nonchalantly smashing windows to make it look like protesters had done it...

Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

“Second degree murder” - murder is murder.

Comment

I believe for it to be first degree they have to prove pre-meditation, but yes to have different degrees of murder seems arbitrary.

Comment

How is it not pre-meditated?
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
              How is it not pre-meditated?
              According to this:

Originally posted by HG
              For example, the premeditated murder in which the defendant considers, plans or prepares for the killing beforehand or killing someone during a sexual assault, burglary, aggravated robbery, kidnapping, arson or act of terrorism may be charged as a first-degree murder case.
              Akini's Top 100 Albums of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

With the other officers standing around, that alone could be evidence of commiting premeditated. Also, yaking him out of the car after he was in it.

I still cannot believe the officers that killed Breonna Taylor are still free (at least from what I've read). That is shocking disgusting.
                Diva!!!

Comment

Trump or America

Comment

We love to see it!!
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan View Post

I still cannot believe the officers that killed Breonna Taylor are still free (at least from what I've read). That is shocking disgusting.
                        yes none have been charged with anything until now.

^if that corona test result is accurate I can already see the racists and republicans twist this into "he only died because he had corona virus and therefore couldn't endure that someone was kneeling on his neck for 8 minutes"
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Well it's over. Him having Coronavirus is going to become the default excuse that the right will use to defend the police officers; they'll claim that he died because he was sick and not because of the cop kneeling on his neck, or else they'll go with the "he was gonna die anyway so it was a mercy kill!" logic.

Comment

It shouldn't though. Coronavirus does not kill you in the absence of strong symptoms which nobody suggested Floyd had. If he had no symptoms or mild symptoms then coronavirus did not kill him. If he had heavy symptoms, then what were the policemen doing pressing his neck like that?

Anyway an autopsy should reveal the reason of death. Not everyone with coronavirus dies because of coronavirus. So it's not over
                            Last edited by jio; Thu June 4, 2020, 11:53.
                            jio CHARTS NOW: 28/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10472377

Comment

I just saw Trudeau's "epic" silence after being asked about Trump and the situation over there. I mean, am I the only one disturbed with how staged was that silent-response thing and how designed to get media reaction it was without saying anything and then when he did bother saying something, it was so inconsequential, little and predictable? I mean, if these are our leaders...
                              jio CHARTS NOW: 28/9/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...7#post10472377

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                  Phew Dua's imapcT

BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                                    It shouldn't though. Coronavirus does not kill you in the absence of strong symptoms which nobody suggested Floyd had. If he had no symptoms or mild symptoms then coronavirus did not kill him. If he had heavy symptoms, then what were the policemen doing pressing his neck like that?

Anyway an autopsy should reveal the reason of death. Not everyone with coronavirus dies because of coronavirus. So it's not over
                                    Just goes to show how ridiculous the official Covid death count method that all countries use is. If his case hadn't blown up and nobody knew about him then his death would have counted as a Covid 19 death without blinking twice.
                                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                                    98 - OUT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

We love to see it!!
                                        So it’s come out that it was only the 4th day on the job or two or these police officers and the cop who was holding him down with his knee was their training officer. There is always more to the story and it’s sad for these two as what could they really have done… what would any of us say to our superior on the 4th day on the job.

Comment

Well if true they might be punished less. But sorry if you watch your superior kill someone and kneel on their neck for 8 minutes you have to say something doesn't matter which job and how long you've been there. Lives are above everything. If you want to be a police officer you have a responsibility and if you watch others kill someone and do nothing you are not fit for the job. Everyone else would be charged for neglected assistence too if they were able to help in a life threatening situation and choose not to help
                                          Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri June 5, 2020, 12:56.
                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Is it legal to publish the police officers' faces? In Germany, it isn't because of their right of personality.
                                            And yeah, if they are trainees, they'll probably be punished for a mild case of neglected support.
                                            Last edited by theMathematician; Fri June 5, 2020, 16:04.
                                            Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                            and everything you stand for?
                                            Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                            just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                              Is it legal to publish the police officers' faces? In Germany, it isn't because of their right of personality.
                                              Which is absolutely ridiculous. We too protect murderers and other criminals more than their victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Rihab View Post

Which is absolutely ridiculous. We too protect murderers and other criminals more than their victims.
                                                Is it really? I think the right to privacy is important, especially when it is just alleged. Because at this point they have not been tried. For many cases, the suspects are far from being confirmed. Also, most police cases in Europe are not for murders.

Also, if two of the police officers were indeed just trainees, I don't think they should be judged the same way at all. They were not in positions of power, more than anyone else watching. Anyway, the murderer should be tried for 1st degree murder in my opinion. You don't choke someone unprovoked for 10 minutes and say it was not pre-meditated. That's a cold-blooded murderer.
                                                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Trump is apparently using his press conference to declare both the coronavirus crisis and the George Floyd protests to be over.

“Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying, ‘This is a great thing happening for our country,” Trump said of Floyd, who was killed in police custody last week. “A great day for him, a great day for everybody. This is great day for everybody.”

He just gets more grotesque.

Comment

• He knows exactly what to say to stir shit up.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X