No announcement yet.

Glee's Naya Rivera's body found at Lake Piru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That contradicts previous reports that drowned bodies usually come up after a week.

So sad :(
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This saddens me so much.

Comment

Details Revealed About Naya Rivera's Disappearance So Far

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

I can’t stop thinking about this. I keep checking Twitter.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Same. But all we're going to get now is confirmation right?

Even if she did make it to the shore, she would have found someone by now :(
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Sadly I believe a tragedy is on our hands. I want to believe what psychics are saying that she’s somewhere on land but she would not leave her son just like that.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Although I never watched "Glee" so I don't really know her, the whole thing made me shiver, especially the thought of that child being alone in a small boat for hours waiting for his mum in vain. Do they examine foul-play too? Because it sounds weird to me that she would jump in the water leaving a 4-years old alone on a boat even for just a few minutes... it just doesn't sound right
                jio CHARTS NOW:10/8/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...0#post10445860

Comment

I'm not a psychic nor do I have the 7th sense or whatever but Idk, I actually feel positive about this as well. For some reason I keep thinking that she's survived and she's probably somewhere in the woods around that area.

Comment

These mediums should stay away. The family is already stressed as it is.

Comment

Heartbreaking
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This kills me, it’s so heartbreaking.

I really wanna be positive about it but it’s looking less and less likely.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I guess that's it then.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

A sad turn of events
                              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                              See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

So tragic. Gonna take a while for me to absorb this heartbreak.

Comment

A true tragedy,R.I.P. , I only watched Glee during this lockdown and Santana ended up being one of my fav. characters. I feel so sad for her son.

Comment

Urgh this is very upsetting. Rest in peace, Naya!

Comment

RiP Naya
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

So sad :( Santana was my favorite character on Glee
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Glee was such a massive part of my life I met friends through glee. I am so very sad. On the same day as Corey's death as well
                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

This is such a tragedy. Truly heartbreaking. RIP.

Comment

This, along with a twitter video of her performing "If I Die Young" caused me to full on cry.

I'm heartbroken.
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I wonder why she drowned tho.

I'm devastated. My fave. Sleep well, Naya.
                                                My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                                  I wonder why she drowned tho.

I'm devastated. My fave. Sleep well, Naya.
                                                  The lake was apparently full of debris and due for a maintenance this month. I don't know if the autopsy becomes public, but she probably hit her head on something.and drowned.
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Very tragic RIP
                                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

So sad.
                                                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Comment

The entire press conference:

Comment

So very heartbreaking :( RIP Naya.

Comment

Just had a little cry over this while listening to her version of ‘If I Die Young’ - what a talent she was.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X