Glee's Naya Rivera's body found at Lake Piru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abi View Post

Thanks for the article. You're right, I guess from an American perspective, it is quite small compared to their other lakes but it honestly looks real big to me. I'm not sure how slim the chance is, but I'm just really, really hoping she's gonna be found alive & well. There really could be other possibilities of where she is.
    I would've agreed if it was a few hours..but if she made it to the shore she would've been found by now or arrived somwhere by foot.

This is so sad. The last photo was posted a few hours before she went missing
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

That last photo and the caption is bone chilling. It’s sad because it’s almost for certain she has drowned, very sad news, loved her on Glee and Devious Maids.

Glee is 100% cursed.

Comment

This is tragic and will be even sadder if her body is never found.

Some serious Final Destination stuff going on with the Glee cast.

Comment

Poor child. I can’t imagine how her family feels right now.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

That contradicts previous reports that drowned bodies usually come up after a week.

So sad :(
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This saddens me so much.

Comment

Details Revealed About Naya Rivera's Disappearance So Far

Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

I can’t stop thinking about this. I keep checking Twitter.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Same. But all we're going to get now is confirmation right?

Even if she did make it to the shore, she would have found someone by now :(
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Sadly I believe a tragedy is on our hands. I want to believe what psychics are saying that she’s somewhere on land but she would not leave her son just like that.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Although I never watched "Glee" so I don't really know her, the whole thing made me shiver, especially the thought of that child being alone in a small boat for hours waiting for his mum in vain. Do they examine foul-play too? Because it sounds weird to me that she would jump in the water leaving a 4-years old alone on a boat even for just a few minutes... it just doesn't sound right
                          jio CHARTS NOW: 24/11/2020: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...4#post10503424

Comment

I'm not a psychic nor do I have the 7th sense or whatever but Idk, I actually feel positive about this as well. For some reason I keep thinking that she's survived and she's probably somewhere in the woods around that area.

Comment

These mediums should stay away. The family is already stressed as it is.

Comment

Heartbreaking

Comment

This kills me, it’s so heartbreaking.

I really wanna be positive about it but it’s looking less and less likely.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I guess that's it then.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

A sad turn of events
                                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

So tragic. Gonna take a while for me to absorb this heartbreak.

Comment

A true tragedy,R.I.P. , I only watched Glee during this lockdown and Santana ended up being one of my fav. characters. I feel so sad for her son.

Comment

Urgh this is very upsetting. Rest in peace, Naya!

Comment

RiP Naya
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

So sad :( Santana was my favorite character on Glee
                                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Glee was such a massive part of my life I met friends through glee. I am so very sad. On the same day as Corey's death as well
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X