No announcement yet.

Glee's Naya Rivera's body found at Lake Piru

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a tragedy. Truly heartbreaking. RIP.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This, along with a twitter video of her performing "If I Die Young" caused me to full on cry.

I'm heartbroken.
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I wonder why she drowned tho.

I'm devastated. My fave. Sleep well, Naya.
        My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
          I wonder why she drowned tho.

I'm devastated. My fave. Sleep well, Naya.
          The lake was apparently full of debris and due for a maintenance this month. I don't know if the autopsy becomes public, but she probably hit her head on something.and drowned.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Very tragic RIP
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

So sad.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

The entire press conference:

Comment

So very heartbreaking :( RIP Naya.

Comment

Just had a little cry over this while listening to her version of ‘If I Die Young’ - what a talent she was.

Comment

"There are a lot of currents on the lake that appear typically in the afternoon," Ayub said. "We believe it was mid-afternoon when she disappeared, the idea being that the boat started drifting, it was unanchored and that she mustered enough energy to get her son back onto the boat, but not enough to save herself."
                        This is just devastating :(

Comment

It's a heartbreaking loss, this. I can't even imagine how her family must be feeling and for a son to lose his mother at such a young age is a tragedy. It's difficult for me to wrap my head around this.
                          Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [#1]

Comment

I usually don't get so upset when a celeb dies but I don't know. There's something different this time. Rip Naya. Her poor son. My heart is breaking for her friends and family!
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                              I usually don't get so upset when a celeb dies but I don't know. There's something different this time. Rip Naya. Her poor son. My heart is breaking for her friends and family!
                              I think because it's different than usual.

It's a young rapper overdosing (which to me isn't sad whatsoever as we all know the risks) or someone older dying of cancer etc.

She went for a swim with her son and couldn't get back in the boat or something, it's very sad as we all watched her on Glee and she was a fan favourite.

I don't get sad about celebrity deaths but this one has definitely got me.

Comment

Yes this is one of only four celebrity deaths that really broke my heart. And I wasn’t even a huge Glee fan.

I can’t stop thinking about her son. That poor boy is probably so traumatized. No child should have to grow up without a mother.

Comment

Very sad turn of events.

Comment

Its just thinking of what she must have been thinking. Using her energy to get him back safely but then probably wondering what will happen after. What a horrible way to go.
                                    Uk the only way

Comment

I am in absolute shock. No no no not you my Naya!!!
                                      Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Tragic news, and a horrible ending to a horrid few days for her family.

The story reminded me of the tragic death of Shad Gaspard earlier this year (a professional wrestler) who died having saved his son from drowning.

Comment

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                          Its just thinking of what she must have been thinking. Using her energy to get him back safely but then probably wondering what will happen after. What a horrible way to go.
                                          What exactly happened? What pulled her back after taking her son to safety?
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

What exactly happened? What pulled her back after taking her son to safety?

Comment

What a sad and tragic story, may she RIP
                                                last.fm

Comment

Horrific!!!! this,Shad Gaspard and Kobe Bryant tragedies are some real scary shit

Comment

The fact that her last living act was pushing her son up onto the boat so he was safe makes this all so much more tragic.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X