Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X Factor contestant jailed for rapes spanning 22 years [CHILLING VIDEO OF INTERVIEW BY TEEN GIRL XF FANS]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Factor contestant jailed for rapes spanning 22 years [CHILLING VIDEO OF INTERVIEW BY TEEN GIRL XF FANS]

A 'pure evil' X Factor contestant has been jailed for life after using a 'rape kit' to sexually assault nine women in horrific attacks over 22 years.

Phillip Blackwell - who went viral for his cover of Spandau Ballet's Gold on the talent show - filmed the terrifying rapes and covered some of his victims' eyes with tape.

He followed young women who were walking home at night alone before launching his sickening sex attacks across Nuneaton, Warwickshire, Birmingham and Cornwall.

The one-time X Factor contestant was 'calm and calculated' during the assaults, telling his victims he 'wanted them to enjoy it' and he even put on a Irish accent to avoid detection.

Blackwell was caught after a woman in 2017 said he raped her in his sleep. His DNA was taken and it matched his first assault in 1997.

He was branded a 'dangerous and manipulative sexual predator' after he admitted being a serial rapist at Warwick Crown Court.

Sentencing, Judge Peter Cooke said Blackwell was the most dangerous offender he had ever dealt with in his 35 year career, apart from murderers.

The serial rapist received 17 life sentences to run concurrently, with the possibility of a parole review after serving nine years.

The ex-supply teacher achieved momentary fame on the ITV show in 2008 when his version of Spandau Ballet's Gold failed to impress judges Cheryl, Louis and Simon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

full article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ine-women.html

article includes X Factor audition video - it's not on YouTube as i looked for it but what i DID find was chilling:

some young teenage X Factor fans - young girls aged 15/16 actually interviewed him outside a venue during the X Factor Live tour.
    In the second video - which has suddenly accumulated many views and comments - they even ask him how old he thinks the girls are and they tell him. The question is - why was he hanging around outside, was he looking for victims? Those girls had no idea! Good thing there was a bunch of them and not just the uploader.

Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Well, i thought it was interesting.
    Don't bother updating your signature if it's a link. It takes you to completely random pages!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
      It's a bit too daunting to leave a comment
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

You’re like The Sun click bait keep changing the title to try and entice more people in
        1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini View Post
          Interesting isn’t the right word. Disgusting seems more apt.

Comment

Omg I remember his audition (the long note and the judges laughter jogged my memory).

What a heinous, horrible series of crimes - 17 life sentences though is almost unheard of in British criminal justice, good on that judge.

Comment

Thought it was going to be an actual live show contestant, Danny Tetley maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                You’re like The Sun click bait keep changing the title to try and entice more people in
                i never changed it. The subtitle was there at the start.

Comment

Working...
                X