Britney Spears' conservatorship: 14th July Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    "May the peace of the Lord be with you, and your spirit" - Jamie Lynn on Instagram

"May the Lord wrap your mean ass up in joy today" - Britney on Instagram

I am living! I wish her a lot of luck with getting rid of all these parasites.
    Everything, it only fades...

Comment

Raise your hand if this is news to you.
      Apparently he sued her back in 2010 or something for sexual assault? He said she would take a mix of illegal and prescription drugs. Now hes saying she was given them and acts like he wants to help? Trash

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• What a King.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• King!
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

They are all so vile. The poor children.
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

• Hahahaha
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• Basically, it’s totally legal to prevent her having the IUD removed. So much for the land of the free.
                      “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

Comment

• Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails

Comment

Comment

• Cher is so funny on Twitter.

She just tweets exactly what she’s thinking, it’s very endearing.

Comment

• Honestly, why hasn’t her Dad stepped down yet? It’s been four weeks since Britney told the world she wants him gone and locked up, yet he’s still clinging on. Why?
                                “I shouldn’t be in a conservatorship if I can work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people — it makes no sense”

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                  Honestly, why hasn’t her Dad stepped down yet? It’s been four weeks since Britney told the world she wants him gone and locked up, yet he’s still clinging on. Why?
                                  Britney’s lawyer is even giving him the chance to resign before proceeding with further actions and he doesn’t want to.

My guess is that he realizes that once he’s out of that conservatorship he won’t have the super salary anymore, he won’t have access to Britney’s money, nothing. Basically go back to being poor again. He’s holding the most he can. He also knows that Britney hates him by now so he also realizes that once he’s out of the C-ship Britney won’t likely ever give him a penny even if he’s dying or something. He also knows that he might get sued and won’t be able to afford lawyers for too long because he won’t have access to Britney’s money to pay for his lawyers which could lead him to bankruptcy.

He knows he would be screwed in many ways. Right now he earns $18,000 a month just for being the conservator. He will resist as much as he can.
                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed July 21, 2021, 01:31.

Comment

Comment

• A lying bloodsucking bitch.
                                      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• It’s financial matters like this that will get Jamie into trouble for conservatorship abuse. According to the article Jamie Lynn doesn’t own the condo, so presumably Jamie Lynn must be paying rent on it - if not, that means Jamie has used Britney’s money to buy a property yet is letting her live there rent free. That is abuse to me, but at the same time could be argued owning the property remains a legitimate investment opportunity I guess.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Comment

This is so disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Britney’s lawyer is even giving him the chance to resign before proceeding with further actions and he doesn’t want to.

My guess is that he realizes that once he’s out of that conservatorship he won’t have the super salary anymore, he won’t have access to Britney’s money, nothing. Basically go back to being poor again. He’s holding the most he can. He also knows that Britney hates him by now so he also realizes that once he’s out of the C-ship Britney won’t likely ever give him a penny even if he’s dying or something. He also knows that he might get sued and won’t be able to afford lawyers for too long because he won’t have access to Britney’s money to pay for his lawyers which could lead him to bankruptcy.

He knows he would be screwed in many ways. Right now he earns $18,000 a month just for being the conservator. He will resist as much as he can.
                                              How would he go back to being again though? he currently lives in a trailer so he has clearly stashed the money he has earned well, Jamie will have million stashed away for sure.

Must be other reasons he hasn't stood down yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

How would he go back to being again though? he currently lives in a trailer so he has clearly stashed the money he has earned well, Jamie will have million stashed away for sure.

Must be other reasons he hasn't stood down yet.
                                                He has past records of having poor financial management and even filled for bankruptcy multiple times in the past, all of this when Britney was a child. He obviously doesn’t know how to keep up with finances. The amount of money is irrelevant, the problem is his poor management.

IMO while he lived off the conservstorship his poor finances manangement will strike him hard. If he didn’t take the opportunity to save or invest I doubt he will be in a good place. Also I doubt he managed to get a high net worth, that money will soon fade away if he ever faces a lawsuit outside of the C-ship, he won’t be able to keep up with such expenses for lawyers for too long on his own. Right now he can because he is using Britney’s money but the story will be different when he doesn’t have access to her money and he has to start using his own money to cover all the expenses.

I think a very stressful life awaits for him if he ends up out of the picture in that C-ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

I think a very stressful life awaits for him if he ends up out of the picture in that C-ship.
                                                  And it’s just what he deserves

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

And it’s just what he deserves
                                                    Yes he deserves it but he won't live a stressful life, he will stay in Louisiana, live in his trailer and count his hidden money.

He may have had money problems when Britney was a kid and he was earned 20k per year, things have been a little different over the past 15-20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X