Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney asks that court case stays public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Or maybe she is doing this for her Sister, have you spoken to Britney? Do we know she didn’t want this? I am so sick of people just “knowing things”. Maybe Britney actually has very deep physiological issues and needs this… none of us know the truth and everyone needs to just leave the family in piece.
    Girl she's surrounded by leeches.

If she really was so mentally incapable, then she shouldn't have been releasing albums and touring.
    I'm not denying she probably has some illness, but no one deserves to have all their basic rights taken away and a family/team exploiting her.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Girl she's surrounded by leeches.

If she really was so mentally incapable, then she shouldn't have been releasing albums and touring.
      I'm not denying she probably has some illness, but no one deserves to have all their basic rights taken away and a family/team exploiting her.
      But truth is we all know absolutely nothing about what’s going on behind the scenes, it’s all hearsay.

The videos she posts shows she’s got a lot of issues, I don’t know how deep they are, none of us do, people need to stop talking about it and just let her live the private life she wants.

all this #freebritney stuff is doing nothing to help anyone.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm sorry but if you don’t question a conservatorship that is based on false claims (dementia) and when there’s proof of people being shady af ("We can’t record Britney's spendings for court documents because there’s too many transactions") then you're either a) very naive or b) you just don’t give a damn at all.

If a conservatorship would’ve been so necessary for Britney based on her mental illness alone why couldn’t they just tell the truth in court? Why did they have to pretend that she has dementia?

Nothing about this conservatorship is right. Everyone with a brain knows that the only reason for it is money. The fact that Britney hasn’t even been allowed to speak freely in interviews or during shows over the past 12 years and just had to repeat the same two pre-rehearsed sentences over and over again should be alarming enough. And when she finally did speak freely about her conservatorship in 2016 they cut the whole thing.
          The same year a German interviewer said Britney's team demanded to edit the footage of an interview first or the interview wouldn’t happen. She said that she had never seen this happen with any celebrity up to that point. I swear if this isn’t weird to you...
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Even Cher thinks her family is exploiting her and taking advantage of her. It’s obvious.

When you have a family member who is truly sick you care about the person not the money.

People don’t understand that we’re not opposed to a conservatorship in case Britney needs one. We’re opposed to her father, her team and greedy people around her who are running a corrupting “business” under a legal scam. We want her father to be REMOVED!!

It’s incredible how everyone who’s met and worked with Britney always have something negative to say about her team, go and ask Iggy Azalea, David LaChapelle, Make-up artists, interviewers, photographers, etc ...... EVERYONE sees something WRONG with her team.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

Comment

^ That’s great. Nice to hear all that. Vey interesting and crucial information.

Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

Oh wow, I don't really follow Britney much outside of the music and I never knew she lost custody of her children.

Hopefully she gets free, seems ridiculous that a 38 year old is being controlled by her father, and I don't like the sounds of that Jamie Lynn either, although again I don't have much info on her.

Comment

I don't understand why she simply can't free herself from the conservatorship when she is far from being a danger to herself and anyone else (and hasn't been for ages).

What messed up part of the legal system in the US is preventing her from just taking her rights back? This sort of thing would never fly in the EU.
                    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
                    98 - OUT

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                        I don't understand why she simply can't free herself from the conservatorship when she is far from being a danger to herself and anyone else (and hasn't been for ages).

What messed up part of the legal system in the US is preventing her from just taking her rights back? This sort of thing would never fly in the EU.
                        She can’t legally do that. She has no control over that decission, she can’t simply say I don’t want to be in this anymore. It all depends on the US legal system.

According to the people in charge of her conservatorship, Britney is in such severe state and her father even filled a document citing dementia which is crazy because people with dementia can’t even walk out of their houses and they always use these arguments to keep her there trapped in that system.

The contradictory part is that these same people, and judges and doctors authorize and consider her perfectly fine and fit to do world tours, concerts, live TV, music videos, etc ... I never saw so much irony in my life. So there’s obviously something that does not add up, if she’s so bad there’s no way a judge or doctors approve her to do concerts and that stuff, which leads to question what’s behind all of this?

.. And it all leads to money, she’s been used under this legal scam to make and even steal money out of her. It’s a long story but her leaked assets don’t match the amount of earnings she’s had over the years which was very controversial.

Britney wants justice and good care of her money. And she’s happy that people are supporting her with this movement.
                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed August 26, 2020, 20:01.

Comment

Just read on Just Jared that Jamie Lynn is seeking to have more control on Britney's finances. The bitch has some nerve.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

It is actually horrible to think that she is in this situation.. basically a prisoner.
                            Does she live with her family or with her boyfriend ?

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                              It is actually horrible to think that she is in this situation.. basically a prisoner.
                              Does she live with her family or with her boyfriend ?
                              Apparently she lives alone. Or at least it’s not fully clear whether she lives with other people or not.

- Sam (her boyfriend) doesn’t live with her
                              - Her mother doesn’t live with her
                              - Her sister doesn’t live with her
                              - Her brother doesn’t live with her
                              - Her father doesn’t live with her
                              - Her kids don’t live with her
                              - Her manager doesn’t live with her

They all constantly visit her though. I read some time ago that her mother stayed with Britney during the court process (she’s the only family member supporting Britney and the Free Britney movement) but I don’t know if she’s staying anymore considering her brother said they visited their mother (in her house) a few weeks ago.

Comment

Comment

^ Wow

Courtney Love also dragged Britney’s team last year in a more explicit way and even based on personal experience (she met some of those evil people like Lou Taylor).

She’s a big supporter of the Free Britney movement too.

Comment

It’s now being reported Britney asked Jaimee-Lynn to act as the trustee, as usual everyone jumped to the worst when it wasn’t the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                      It’s now being reported Britney asked Jaimee-Lynn to act as the trustee, as usual everyone jumped to the worst when it wasn’t the case.
                                      Oh really? I didn’t know Britney suddenly and magically recovered the will and freedom to make financial decisions and do whatever she wants with her money by just asking and demanding like that. LOL

Cool then. . I guess.

Comment

I think at this point it’s not even her main goal anymore to get out of the conservatorship completely (for now) but she just wants her father to be removed as a conservator. She'd even take that weird Jodi Montgomery lady over him and that says a lot and she states that she will work again if her father is removed as a conservator. If the alarm bells of the last 2 naive people don’t go off now I don’t know what will make them go off tbh.
                                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed September 2, 2020, 06:54.

Comment

Keeping my fingers for Brit. Small steps but in the right direction!

Hopefully the ludicrous US legal system doesn't f!ck her over again.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

A lot of people look like clowns now.

Comment

Things are turning more transparent now. Nice to see.

Comment

The way that people who called Free Britney a conspiracy theory look dumber every day.

Comment

Comment

IT'S GOING DOWN!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X