No announcement yet.

Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do we think Britney’s secret rose project has actually been working on getting Matthew Rosengart in on the action?
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Tomorrow’s court agenda:

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• ^ I can already see all the new court dates because they won’t discuss all that in one date. Because they want more money.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Oooooh now they are really all going to jail.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• They are coming for Jamie’s colon again.
                B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• I have a feeling Jodi is taking Britney’s side now and fighting against Jamie to try to save herself
                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikerocha View Post
                      I have a feeling Jodi is taking Britney’s side now and fighting against Jamie to try to save herself
                      When Britney gave her testimony though, she didn’t sound too upset with her. Yes, she said ‘Jodi is starting to take it too far...’ but honestly, I thought she just tagged in on because she didn’t want to sound happy with any aspect of it.

I just assumed Britney would never be happy with any conservator, who at times is going to have to go against Britney’s wishes. Reading some of the documents Jodi has filed it seems like she’s been a go-between for Britney and Jamie on financial matters and perhaps Britney isn’t happy Jodi hasn’t tried harder.

But honestly, the impression I got was Britney probably can work with Jodi.
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Oooooh now they are really all going to jail.
                        I’ve been revisiting some of the earliest days of the conservatorship and I forgot Britney tried to move the conservatorship to a federal court. She was denied on the grounds she couldn’t pick her own representation and therefore her chosen lawyer couldn’t place the request.

Britney is hopefully a day or two away from being able to pick her own lawyer and her chosen lawyer has a federal background.

So I have a feeling that this is all going to blow up in everyone’s faces and I’m so here for it.
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Comment

Comment

• So they even hired people to hack into her phone...
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• There's already tons of people from the press outside of the court house.

Comment

Comment

• Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it.
                                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Britney’s almost official lawyer, Matthew Rosengart has been spotted outside the courthouse
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• No live stream this time I assume?
                                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                            No live stream this time I assume?
                                            Live streaming has been banned now after the recording was leaked online last time. Its illegal to record and post court hearings.

https://www.thewrap.com/britney-spea...-hearing-live/
                                            Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                            Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              No live stream this time I assume?
                                              No. Britney isn’t speaking but the media will be allowed inside - they just can’t record it or video it. But we’ll get all the details still.
                                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• The impact of Queen and her army.
                                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed July 14, 2021, 19:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The impact of Queen and her army.
                                                  She’s so impactful
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyonc . Rihanna

Comment

• Pleased to see politicians taking up this cause, it’s only a matter of time before all of this is unravelled.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X