Britney Spears' conservatorship: Britney Freed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I'm soooo happy for Britney. I'm rooting for her and i hope her family will get the most severe punishment possible. Also if it turns out the system had failed her, can she sue the courts?
    I imagine she can - though I don’t know how easy that would be. It might easier to seek legal action against the individual judges if there is clear evidence of negligence on their part.

But that’s down the line. Freedom first. Then her Father. Then an album would be good before more legal drama

I’m not actually convinced she’ll ever make a new album - If she’s freed in time, I can see her retiring with a new GH album and tour for BOMT’s 25th anniversary... and then going on to enjoy the rest of her life quietly.
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      But that’s down the line. Freedom first. Then her Father. Then an album would be good before more legal drama

I’m not actually convinced she’ll ever make a new album - If she’s freed in time, I can see her retiring with a new GH album and tour for BOMT’s 25th anniversary... and then going on to enjoy the rest of her life quietly.
      Britney doesn’t have a team right now. Larry is finally gone and whatever is left of that team is gonna be fired as soon as she can do that as literally not a single one of those people was hired by Britney. But then again Britney also did "Blackout" completely on her own with the help of Teresa LaBarbera Whites as A&R.

I hope that if Britney returns (and I'm actually 100% sure that she will come back) she will find a great team. Her comeback will be big and she needs an amazing team to manage it all properly.

I think that she will be in and out of the studio whenever she feels like it when she is free the same way she did it during her mid 2000s hiatus. And I think that her next album is gonna be amazing because she always creates excellence when she has creative control (ITZ, Blackout & Glory).

But it’s too soon to think about all of that right now. Right now I just want her to kick ass in court and get her freedom back, be happy and hopefully she can have the baby that she wants so badly.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Britney doesn’t have a team right now. Larry is finally gone and whatever is left of that team is gonna be fired as soon as she can do that as literally not a single one of those people was hired by Britney. But then again Britney also did "Blackout" completely on her own with the help of Teresa LaBarbera Whites as A&R.

I hope that if Britney returns (and I'm actually 100% sure that she will come back) she will find a great team. Her comeback will be big and she needs an amazing team to manage it all properly.

I think that she will be in and out of the studio whenever she feels like it when she is free the same way she did it during her mid 2000s hiatus. And I think that her next album is gonna be amazing because she always creates excellence when she has creative control (ITZ, Blackout & Glory).

But it’s too soon to think about all of that right now. Right now I just want her to kick ass in court and get her freedom back, be happy and hopefully she can have the baby that she wants so badly.
        This is where the label will finally step up - they will find her a manager if she needs one. Though I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Madonna let’s Britney have hers - Madonna doesn’t use him and ignores him when he tries to have an input
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Britney also did "Blackout" completely on her own with the help of Teresa LaBarbera Whites as A&R.
          Ugh Teresa is such a BEAST. The GOAT.
          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Guys IMO Britney is done with music, after all the abuse she lived for 13 years it’s not realistic to think that the first thing she will do as soon as she gets out of that “jail” is going back to work ... she will obviously focus to live her life freely (all that she couldn’t live in 13 years), traveling, possibly marrying, going to parties, visiting her friends, maybe having another child and doing normal stuff for some years.

She might not 100% retire and I know that at some point she will want to put out a new song, single or some music out there but it won’t be anytime soon.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I’m so relieved to see everything come crashing down. It really looks like things will be finally set right after 13 friggin years!

Btw, which judge ordered the C-ship in the first place? Was that also judge Penny, or was someone else in charge?

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                I’m so relieved to see everything come crashing down. It really looks like things will be finally set right after 13 friggin years!

Btw, which judge ordered the C-ship in the first place? Was that also judge Penny, or was someone else in charge?
                The judge that granted the conservatorship is Reva Goetz who has a horrible track record and connections to Lou Taylor. She is truly evil and corrupt.

Here’s a video of her saying that she doesn’t want to be investigated by the FBI btw lol

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• "Hey Britney you say you wanna regaaaaaain controooool? Come over here I got a lawyer for ya"

Comment

• So happy about the positive movements. The most shocking thing was Britney saying that Jamie tried to break down a door and harm one of her sons, though it's hardly surprising. Now that she's allowed to pick her own lawyer, I'm faithful that there'll be some serious progression. I only wish that the next court hearing wasn't so long away, but I'm sure there'll be loads of developments until then.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Fool of the year
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Comment

• Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails

Comment

• She’s coming for Jamie Lynn.

Comment

• I like Madonna supporting her that passionately.
                                  I believe there will be a new album someday, and I really hope that it's the big revenge record on which she gets to speak about everything she couldn't during the past couple of years.
                                  Pro: freedom of speech
                                  Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• Looks like no one wanted to do a Zoey 101 reboot with Jamie Lynn anymore lol.

Comment

• Repeat after me : karma is a...?
                                      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• Keep your feet on their neck Brit.

Comment

• Wow! Shes really speaking out now. I love it!
                                            See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• omg this is the real britney! i loved that post!! she's saying it as it is.

Comment

• Baby sis just got obliterated.

Comment

• I think someone’s book is headed straight for the 99c store or is about to be completely re-written as a major final cash-in.
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• That judge on her case seems like she doesn't care at all. She seems to have 0 compassion. Now, should judges have compassion? I think yes and no. In this particular case... Britney said that she is and or feels abused by her handlers... and any empathetic person should have looked into this immediately and terminated the terms that currently exist and further investigate. But that Penny something woman is not doing ish, the bare minimum even.

vile woman.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X